Now with Bella, we haven't worked up the chance to tell her about us. I mean, I don't think she even knows about imprinting so I'll leave Jake to tell her. But with that idea, it's been hard as well because Jake won't answer Bella's calls. He's still mad at her or more like mad at my brother but either way, he's mad at someone. Bella has tried one time to come down to La Push to talk to him but my brother had to interfere and stop her making an excuse saying that the wolves won't control themselves and her safety is his everything. Smooth Edward. Smooth.

Because of that, Bella got mad though they still made up. Sometimes my brother tries to act civilized but I think he's just jealous.

Speaking more of Bella, my brother asked her to marry him that day we had that confrontation with Jacob in the woods. He said that he'll be the one to change her if she agreed to his condition, and that is to marry him. Now I knew it would've happened someday, but I just didn't expect it to be this soon. But I guess I have to add that to my list of things I'd have to just deal with.

But don't think Bella just said yes on the spot. Their conditions also mixed with each others, Edward wants her to marry him but Bella wants him to change her. Yeah complicated I know but when is love not? Especially with supernatural beings involved?

They made an agreement though, since Bella got accepted to the University of Alaska, they'll wait til after graduation to change her. Using college as an excuse to be away from her parents.

Now our graduation is like over a month away...Lets just hope nothing comes between of things.

And one being Jacob and knowing him, he'll just freak out like last time when Bella announced she'd decided to change. And to add to that, he will never know about any talk about Bella and Edward marriage topic until we know things are official. I literally don't want him tearing down half the woods in his wolf form due to his rage. Though I might be wrong, maybe he won't act as mad and he'll finally understand that this is what Bella wants.

And I guess I do still think Jacob has a small bit of him that still cares and loves Bella in more of than just a friendly way. But maybe when they do finally announce that they're getting married, Jacob will finally move on from Bella, completely. But for now, I've learned to push the thought aside knowing he still keeps his promise to put me first.

Now don't you think that the supernatural world drama is done yet. There have been reports of missing people in Seattle. That's not that far from here. My family says its nothing, they say that its just rogue nomad vampires but I couldn't help but worry about it a bit, I mean, look what happened last time nomads were here. And besides, Victoria is still out there.

Today, we were at school, lunchtime, my favorite subject. Edward, Bella and I were sitting at a table along with Eric, Angela, Jessica and Mike. Yes I know, shocking that the Cullens finally socialize.

Since Emmett and Rosalie graduated last year, I being lucky enough to skip a grade, get to graduate along side the rest of my siblings and Bella. Lucky me, our graduation is also the same day as my 17th birthday. I guess it should be fun.

Right now, Jessica asked us to give her advice at what her valedictorian speech should be like. Edward and I being new to this socializing at school thing, just watched.

"Okay how bout this," Mike started writing on a notepad, "My fellow students. We are the future. Anything is possible if we just believe, blah blah blah There you go" He rips off the page and hands it to Jessica.

"Yeah this will be my speech if I want people to throw their dipolmas at my head. So thank you" She then crumples the paper and tosses it at his head.