An hour later Alice, Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie came back. I was already dressed so I grabbed my backpack which was just filled with one of my notebooks, pens, and cellphone and ran downstairs meeting up with my siblings.

"Hey munchkin, ready to go?" Emmett asked.

I nodded and went over to Mom to say goodbye, "Bye mom. See you soon." I then kissed her cheek and joined my siblings outside.

Before we ran off, Jasper challenged us, "Care to race?"

Emmett and I smirked as Alice smiled and Rosalie just glared off, "Please, last time we did this I smoked you guys by like half a mile." I teased.

"So that'll give you a reason to defend your belt." Emmett tempted.

I thought about it for a second then nodded, "Fine, it'll be fun to tease you again for being the slowest one." I smirked.

"Don't push it munchkin, you might be the one eating my dust this time. Now call it." Emmett said.

Since it'd be cheating if one of us called it, I got the idea the first time to throw a water ball at a tree a few yards away from us, once it hits the tree, we're off.

"Last one there owes me a sandwich and a piggy back ride!" I cheered as we zoomed pass the forestry.

I was in the lead of course then Jasper, Alice, Rosalie and Emmett. I smiled to myself as I saw Emmett speed up a bit, passing Alice, Rosalie and Jasper. I raised an eyebrow and slowed back a bit, allowing Emmett to gain up on me.

As soon as he was right beside me he snickered, "Ha! Is that all you got munchkin? Looks like you lost your-" Right then I changed my course, avoiding a few trees, though Emmett didn't quite see them in time, which made him bump into one, stopping him.

I looked behind and laughed as the others passed him and he massaged his forehead before realizing what happened and sped up again. But before he could catch up to any of us, we got to the treaty line. I happily celebrated.

"I win! I win! I win I win I win!" I sang. I went up to Emmett, "I'll take that piggy back ride now and hold the sandwich for another time." I jumped on his back, he easily caught me.

"No fair. You knew I would follow you and get distracted and made me hit those trees. You cheated." Emmett accused.

I just smiled along with the others, "Not my fault you weren't paying attention to where you were going. And I didn't cheat. I just used your lack of precision to my advantage. Besides, didn't you see me pull back a bit? I didn't want to make you lose that badly, but you did that all on your own." I laughed, still on his back.

"Okay okay, enough fooling around. You have to deal with the mutts now." Rosalie confided. I soon saw Sam, Jared and Paul in their wolf forms on the other side of the treaty line.

"What did I say about using the m word? You and the pack are one and the same. You call them mutts and they call you leeches. I know its easier but I find it very insulting since I'm both." I stated.

I hugged Emmett, still on his back and kissed his cheek, "See ya loser. Don't forget that sandwich later." Emmett nodded annoyed but then took me off his back to hug me, "See ya munchkin."

I then went over to Alice and Jasper, "I'll see you guys soon too. Don't stress yourself too much if you can't see my future. I'll be fine, like always." I hugged her.

I turned to Jasper, "Yeah I know, don't let Alice change anything in your room or your wardrobe." Jasper joked, making Alice pout at him.

"Yes, please contain her, I don't want to have to come home to another new wardrobe stock. No matter how much she says I need it" I added and hugged him.