So there you have it. Avalei is one cool powerful hybrid. Things might get added on to her but for intentional purposes.

3rd Person POV

*That night after dropping Bella off*

"We have to leave town. Things have gotten way out of hand here. I can't endanger Bella more about my world if I remove any trace of myself from her." Edward announced calmly. The Cullen family were having a meeting while Avalei slept for the night.

"We get what happened earlier tonight was bad but it shouldn't mean that we just pack up everything and leave." Rosalie commented.

"Ever since I've let Bella into our world, she's been in danger. I can't live with myself knowing I'd get her killed somehow." Edward said nonchalantly.

"What about our life here? What about Avalei?" Alice chimed in.

"That's what I was going to add...Avalei has to stay here." Edward disclosed.

"What?! Why would we leave Avalei here on her own? We promised to protect her-" Rosalie retorted but Edward stopped her, "She can protect herself Rosalie. She is the strongest one in our family. And I need some connection and someone to make sure Bella doesn't do anything stupid."

"Pfff yeah like that's never going to happen" Rosalie said sarcastically, "It still shouldn't mean we just leave her here alone."

"She won't be alone. She'll have Sam and-" Esme drawed in but was stopped again by Rosalie, "We're leaving her with the mutts? How is that going to help?"

"She's going to visit them tomorrow morning, Carlisle will call Sam to let them know. She won't notice a thing until after so we're going to have to act normal in front of her beforehand, that means try to avoid thinking about this or anything else. Hopefully she'll be distracted enough to not peek into our plans. And we're not saying she goes and live with them, we're saying that she won't be alone and unprotected. She can look after Bella too. Besides, we'll leave her a note to tell her everything-" Esme defended though was interrupted by Rosalie once again, "Wait we're not saying goodbye to her? What we're just going to leave a note and go?"

"Yes, if it means she won't ask questions. She'll understand. You guys will drop her at the treaty line tomorrow morning, so you can say you're goodbyes then. But be subtle. Don't worry Rosalie, we'll have Alice keep in touch with her future and we'll call to her time to time to check on her. We're not leaving her Rosalie, Edward just really needs this. Its his decision and we're family. We respect what he wants. Edward will deal with Bella, we'll do the rest" Carlisle finished.

Avalei's POV

I woke up the next day feeling a bit uneasy. Not sure why but I let that feeling aside. I went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast like usual and once I got there I saw mom had cooked a lot of food.

"Whoa mom. Unless Bella's coming over to eat, we don't have that big of stomachs to take in all of that." I joked while sitting down.

Mom came over and brought me a plate, "Oh I just felt a little more chef-like this morning. Besides, you need the energy today and it'll be hard for you to get a crumb over at the reservation with all their wolfy appetites."

I started piling food onto my plate remembering that I didn't eat last night due to you know what happened, "Emily is always prepared with 10 times the food for the guys so I think I'm good. But thanks mom."

As I ate I noticed the others weren't in the house, "Where are the others?"

I caught Mom freeze a bit but then played it out, "Carlisle's at the hospital, he had to check on a few things. He said to have fun over at the reservation. Edward's with Bella and the others are out hunting. They'll be back soon to drop you by the treaty line." I nodded, understanding.