thirty-seven

t i n a

My eyes fluttered opened from the amazing sleep I had, and I yawned stretched. I looked down to my right to see my amazing boyfriend sleep, he was so beautiful, how did I get so lucky with Jason McCann.

I kissed him on the lips, and got out of bed slowly, because I was sore from last nights events. I pulled on my shorts, and headed downstairs, to see the others either in the living room or kitchen, I saw Gloria in the kitchen.

"Hey Gloria I didn't know you were here?" I said rounding the island, and hugged her.

"Yeah, cutie over there told me to come over." She said pointing at Tim, and I nodded.

"So, are you guys like a thing?" I asked, they looked at each other, and shrugged their shoulders.

"Only time will tell." Tim said, and sipped on his drink.

"So how are you feeling?" Gloria asked me.

"I'm feeling great actually," I smiled, and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge, so I could take my medication.

"Oh we know!" Derek shouted from the living room.

"We came home a little early, and heard you and Jason from downstairs." Steve said, and I blushed and looked down in embarrassment.

"There is nothing to be sorry about."

"Hell naw she better be sorry I was trying to sleep, and all I heard was screaming, and the bed banging against the wall." Derek said.

"Were we really that loud?" I asked looking around at them.

"Let me demonstrate," Tim said, and grabbed Gloria waist from the back, and started dry humping her, I placed my hand over my mouth.

"Jason! OH MY GOD!" Gloria shouted.

"Fuck!" Tim said.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Leave her alone!" Jason voice boomed in the kitchen, which scared the living shit out of me.

"You see she's already embarrassed, and you guys are making it worse," everyone was quite at this point, and I looked down like I was in trouble or something.

  "Are you alright, baby girl?" Jason asked wrapping his arms around my waist, I nodded my had to his response.

  "Did you take you medicine?" He asked me.

  "Yeah I took it not to long ago," I told him taking another swing from my water bottle.

  "Maybe we can hangout a little later, the guys and I have to go out for a little bit," he told me kissing on my neck, and I fluttered my eyes shut.

  "Okay."

"You guys ready?" Jason asked them, and they all nodded.

"Wait babe, take this," and I handed him some chips, and his apple juice.

  "Thanks, love you," he kissed me on the lips, and headed outside.

  "Love you," I said softly, looking down.

"Tim don't forget to text me," Gloria shouted, and he nodded his head.

"So, you guys are a thing," I said smiling, and she grinned.

"Shut up!" And I laughed.

"Hey so, are you feeling better?" Gloria asked me, we walked to the living room, and turned on the tv.

"Kind of, I still have a lot on my mind y'know," I told her.

"You know what helps me when I'm stress?"

"What helps, because I sure need it." I told her giggling.

"Well when I'm stressed I smoke a blunt always helps me out," I nodded my head, I'm not going to say I haven't smoked, because I have, but I really didn't like it at the time, but it just might help me.

"I might just need one," I told her truthfully.

"We can go get a bag, or we can wait until they get back, because I know they have some." She said.

"I think Jason might have a blunt somewhere," I got up, and went to our room to look.

I searched in the closet, because that's where he has his stuff, and looked in the little box, and found rolled blunts, and I smiled, and grabbed one, then ran downstairs.

"Look what I found," I said, and smiled wiggling the blunt.

-

-

-

h o u r l a t e r

"How are you feeling?" Gloria asked me, and I looked at her, and giggled giving her a thumbs up.

"I feel like I can do anything right now, without anything bad happening to me," She laughed at me.

"Gloria!" I whined.

"What?"

"I'm hungry, what are you going to make me?" I asked her.

"Bitch, nothing I'm not molly the maid, sorry." She said lighting the blunt up again, and hitting it.

"Boo you whore," I said, flipping her off.

"Let me get another hit," she shrugged, and passed it to me, and I gave it a hit.

   The front door opened, and I snapped my neck, and looked to see who it was. It was the guys, they were back, and they all looked at Gloria and I as if we were some ghost.

"What. in. the. hell." Jason said looking at me, and I looked up at him, and smiled.

"Hey babe," I got up, and wrapped my arms around him, " I missed you," I said and pecked his lips.

  "Are you high?" He asked me pulling back.

  "Is it that obvious? Dang Gloria we've been busted," I looked at her, and we laughed.

  "Upstairs!" Jason snapped.

"Okay grouchy," and I walked upstairs.

  "What's the matter, with you?" He asked pissed.

  "What do you mean, nothings wrong with me I'm fine," I told him , honestly I was fine I was actually happy.

  "You're smoking weed now," he said grabbing my face, and looking into my eyes.

  "Look Jason I'm fine, I'm actually really relaxed then I've ever been for a while." I told him, and I sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry I just want you to be dependent on it, and I don't picture you smoking it," he told me, I just nodded my head.

"Now since we made things kind of clear, go clean up your mess down stairs," I kissed his lips.

"Yes sir." I said and saluted, and walked downstairs to clean up.

-

-

-
I'm trying to update as much as I can, since school is about To start again, and I also have a job.

But I'm going to make the next chapter long, with some drama.

Qofd: what grade are you in? And did you love Justin's new song cold water?

Leave response in the comments.