twenty-eight

Nov 20, 2015

It's been three days since we been here, and I haven't left the house once. I was getting bored, and started to regret coming here. Jason and the guys were always on missions, and I was stuck in the house doing nothing. I know I should be mad that he's doing his job, but I just wanted to hangout with my boyfriend.

Every time Jason came home he had to get right back up, and leave again. When I tried to talk to him he was either sleepy or cranky, so I just stop trying to speak to him.

I was now on my phone looking up places in Miami that was near by that I could go to and not get lost.

I found a Plaza that was near by and get dressed to leave. I was placing my shoes on my feet when the front door opened.

I looked up to see who opened the door thinking it was Jason, but my thoughts were wrong it was Derek with an angry look on his face.

Derek noticed was staring at him, and mean mugged me.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him being nice even though he just gave me the meanest look ever.

"Nothing that you would care to hear about," he said trying to walk by me, but I wouldn't let him.

"Try me?"I told him.

-

I'm at the plaza with Derek that I found on my phone. I was actually shocked when Derek started telling me what was wrong with him. He was telling that his girlfriend was pregnant, and that he didn't know for sure if the baby was his.

He said that she said she didn't mean to do it, it was on drunken mistake, they had a really big argument, and she left and got drunk, and ended up in another dudes bed in the morning.

"Do you love her?" I asked him looking at the shoes on the rack.

"Yes with all my heart," he sighed and continued," I never loved anyone as much as I love her, she's all I ever wanted." I couldn't help, but to aw.

"Alright so if the baby isn't yours, and if you say that you really love her I think you shouldn't leave her with a child on her on wise that baby like it's yours." I tell him.

"I was going to love that baby like it was mine anyways." He said smartly.

"And you're back," I laughed I knew Derek was going to be an asshole again I was waiting for it.

We bought our clothes, and headed back to the house.

When we got back we came home to an angry Jason, why is everyone angry for?

"Where the hell have you been!" Jason shouted at me.

"That's my Cue to leave," Derek said walking downstairs.

"Thanks for the help asshole!" I shouted to him.

I turned back to Jason and rolled my eyes, and walked upstairs. Jason was hot on my tail, and grabbed my wrist when we were in the room. He made sure to shut the door.

"Let go of me Jason!" I told him trying to get him to let go.

"No! You didn't tell me where you were, do you know how worried I was?" He yelled, my eyes were becoming glossy I didn't like being yelled at, especially from Jason.