eleven

Tina

I hear a noise from a distance that made me slowly woke me up, my head was throbbing, when I finally woke up.

I started rubbing my temples, because it felt like the more I was awake the worse my headache got.

"Tina here," I turned my head and winced.

"Why are you so loud?" I said, and looked at who I was speaking to, it was Josh. I looked around the room, and I was in my room.

"I'm not loud, but here you go," Josh said handing me pills.

"Do you remember anything that happened before you passed out?" Josh asked me sitting next to me in my bed, I didn't know if I should lie and say no I don't, or tell the truth.

I just decided to lie, because I don't know if Jason told him what happened.

"No all I remember is me driving then me passing out, when we got out of the car," he just nodded.

"There's nothing wrong with you, just a lot of stress I guess." I nodded my head slowly.

"Where is Jason?" I asked him, because I was with him last, and I had a few questions to ask him.

"He went downstairs to get some water," right when Josh said that, Jason walked in with a water bottle, Jason nodded at my brother, then my brother walked out.

"Here," he said handing me my water bottle, and then sitting next to me.

"Are you okay baby girl?" He asked rubbing my thigh, I nodded my head.

"Do you remember anything that happened?"

"Yes I remembered what happened it's not like I busted my head open, and forgot everything," I said rubbing my forehead.

"Did you tell your brother what happened?"

"Hell naw I wouldn't tell my brother that, Jason did you kill that man?" I asked slowly.

"Yes, but Tina before you freak I-" I put my hand up to stop him.

"Jason you fucking Killed a guy, this isn't a animal or bug, this is a human being that you killed, and your calm and you don't want me to freak?" I paused and looked at him," how are you calm about this?"

"Well I did tell you I did illegal stuff," he said shrugging his shoulders, like it wasn't a big deal.

"So you've killed more than one person?"

"Well yeah it's part of my job."

"Oh my god!" I said shaking my head real fast I'm in a room with a killer, and I'm not calling the police or shouting out to my brother for help, why? Why the hell wasn't I doing something.

"Tina look I know this is a lot to take in, but that guy was going to kill if I hadn't did anything,"he said still rubbing my leg.

"Jason you could have just called the cops, or or just talked to the guy not kill him," I told him, still why wasn't I leaving him? Telling him to get up out my house before I called the cops.

"Well first off me and the cops aren't best of friends, and second I did talk to him, and he only wanted to harm you to piss me he's been seeing you with me lately, and he thought your were my girlfriend," wow now I have people after me great just great.

"Jason I think it's time for you to go," I said quietly, looking down at his hand on my leg. He got up and nodded his head.

He leaned down to kiss me on the lips, but I turned my head, so he kissed me on the cheek.

"Don't think I won't check up on you baby girl."

"See you later Jason," and with that he walked out of my room, I got out of bed and went to my bathroom, I felt like I was about to be sick, I rushed to the toilet and threw up. The fact that he killed people made me sick, but what me even more sick is that the guy wanted to kill me.

I was tired so I just got in the shower, and went to sleep.

-

"Jason look I need a few days, to process this." I told him, it only been a day since the whole thing, and he wants me to come over. The fact that he killed people makes me uncomfortable and sick.

"Baby girl I want to talk to you in person about this, you'll understand, just come over," I wasn't going for it.

"Jason I have to go I'm not feeling well, bye." I hung up and grabbed my purse, I wasn't going over his house, because I had to work, and I don't feel like I wouldn't be comfortable with him.

I get in my car and leave for work, I had to work with Becky today, and I honestly didn't want to see her face.

Taking a ten minute drive to work, I walk into forever 21, and clock in, Becky tried talking to me, but I ignored her.

I wasn't really focused on work, my mind kept wondering back to Jason, I want to stay away from him, but I can't I know I would be stupid to hangout with a killer, I don't want to snitch on him.

This shouldn't be hard for me but I was making it hard on myself, I either hangout with and talk to him and see what he has to say, or send him to jail where bad guys go.

"Tina!" I snapped out of my thoughts, and looked up to see my boss.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"There is a guy out there for you," I looked out the door, and saw Jason.

"Can you tell him I'm busy?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks KC you're the best," I hugged her.

-

"Bye I'll see you tomorrow KC," I walked out to my car it was a little late outside, so I hurried to my car.

"Hey baby girl," I turned and saw Jason walking towards me, I knew it was him because he's the only one that calls me baby girl.

"Jason please just give me some time."

"Nope get in the car we're going to talk about it wether you like it or not."

I just got I my car and got in I drove away from the mall with him I didn't feel like arguing.

A/N: sorry guys, I didn't post yesterday like I said, I kind of rushed this chapter, but schools okay, oh comment your grade i'd like to get to know my readers if that doesn't sound creepy lol.