I could hear it ring several times before someone finally picked up. "Brad, sweety its you! How are you?" A cheery voice said through the speaker. "Mom we need to talk. Its urgent." He told his mother. "Son is everything alright? Do you need money?" He asked him and he growled. "Mother its urgent meet me at home as soon as possible today. Ill be here waiting for you." He told her and all I could hear was a soft gasp.

"Fine ill be there in thirty minutes." She said and hanged up. "I don't believe you. Its impossible for Lilly to be my sister. It just can't be true!" He yelled and I felt sorry for him, I did but it didn't change the fact that his pain meant my happiness. It was wrong so wrong but she was everything to me and they both needed to know the truth for both there sakes. A few minutes later his mother arrived and appeared mildly annoyed.

"Mom this is Nathan Pierce. Nathan this is my mom Krystal." Brad intruduced us and we shook hands. "Mom, I need you to tell me the truth. Is my father really my father?" He asked his mom without faltering. She looked at me uncomfortably and I stood up, "He's staying mom. Just please tell me. I need to know." He said and she look defiantly forward. "Of course he is son." She said and he looked down. "I told you, you were wrong." He told me and I shook my head.

"No offense to you, mam. But I happen to know that he isn't a Castello. I've got evidence that proves otherwise." I said bluffing and perhaps a bit harshly but I needed the truth. "What evidence?" He said surprised. "I can't say I promised I wouldn't but you and her deserve the truth before this lie becomes a curse on both of you." I said and got up. "Now, when you finally see the truth to my words look for me," I said giving him my cellphone number.

"Hopefully, it'll be soon or we both might loose her. Think about that." I finished and left the room without him stopping me this time. My phone rang and I opened thinking perhaps it was Daniel but it wasn't. "Hello, Dad. What can I do for you today?" I said walking out of the house and into my car. I connected the bluetooth and took off. "Did you take the companies private jet, again." He asked seemingly upset.

"Yes I did. I had something important to do, Dad. Why is that a problem?" I said angriely and my father tsked. "Son, the company plane isn't your personal toy. I do use it for business you know." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Am I not your business, Dad? You do pay me enough to get out of your way so why can't I use the plane when I actually do need it. If it hadn't been urgent I would've taken a commercial flight!" I ended up yelling and my fathered sighed.

"Son...let's not get into this again." He said and I took a deep breath. "Its never a good time when it comes to me, is it dad? Goodbye." I said finally and hanged up without waiting for his response. I got to back to my place in one piece and was once again flooded with thoughts of Lilly. Sometimes I even thought I could see her training in the snow her eyes gleeming with determination. I missed her so much.

Brads POV

"Mom, please I need to know the truth. Its very important for me know." I pleaded with her but she seemed to be some place faraway from the present. Nathan said he had evidence showing I wasn't a true Castello but he didn't say what kind. "Mom...I'm in love with a girl who might be my sister who also has lycan blood in her but she is a pureblooded Lycan." I said and paused. "Do you really want me to end up loving my sister in any other way than that of a brother and sister?" I asked her and she looked cornered.

She sighed and shook her head, "Son I wouldn't want you to end up having a relationship with your possible sister but you've got to understand that this isn't easy for me." She said her eyes misty. "But why mom? Why is it so hard to tell me? I'm your son." I said and she cried. "I'm afraid you'll hate me or think that it was my fault." A constant stream of tears now making there way down her cheeks.

What could possibly make her be so afraid of telling me the truth? I didn't know but I was going to find out the truth today. "Mom? I would never blame you for anything but I do need to know the truth." I said and my mom sighed sadly. "Ok, son but promise me that you won't hate me for what I'm about to tell you." She said and I nodded. "I promise, mom." I told her and she took in a deep breath before letting it go slowly.

"Ok, son. This is the story of how you came to be..."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

UPDATE!!! VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO KEEP MAKING IT A SUCCESS! Not many if any of you might know this but I suffer from clinical depression and while I have good days and bad ones. This week wasn't exactly a good one. I've been extremely tired and barely had energy to do anything but I decided that my readers deserved a little something. So here it is Chapter 43! I hope you all like it and sorry for the cliff hanger but its neccessary, you know suspense. Anyway I will try 2 upload soon enough. This is the only chapter for this week though, sorry. Hopefully next week ill be able to upload two new chapters. Thank you to everyone who is sticking with this story. things will be getting interesting soon and ive even been thinking of making a sequel or perhaps making the story into a trilogy. Nothing concrete yet but there will definitely be a sequel after this one. Now, Everyone enjoy and let me know what you think. BYE, BYE! Come back soon!