Part 50

Kellin's POV

"One, two, three!" I whispered loudly to the guys and we began singing, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELIZABETH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO YOU!" We all sang loudly in Liz's room and we woke her up bringing her some breakfast. She was grinning at all of us, she looked really happy. "Aww thank you, you guys!!" She said getting up and hugged all of us, I gave her a kiss and she smiled, "Happy birthday monkey face." I said to her and she smiled, "Thank you guys, for all of this really this is so great." She said holding hands with Joy, "Hey you deserve that and now even more because you're going to make us uncles and Joy an aunt!" Jack said hugging me, "Kellin and I are going to the doctors and see that everything is ok, the regular check up." She said and I put and arm around her waist bringing her closer to me. "Are you excited Kel?" Justin asked holding Joy close, "You have no idea, nervous even." I said looking down at Liz, "It's going to be ok, don't worry." She said giving me a reassuring smile, "I know. Hey, how did you come up with the idea of telling me on the tour instead of when you found out??" I asked looking at her waiting for a response, Liz looked and Joy and smiled. "Alright, sit down I'm hungry, I'll tell you all about it." Liz said sitting down on the bed and Jesse gave her the tray with her breakfast, "Mmm! This looks really good!" She said and took the first bite and groaned in appreciation. "Thanks guys. Ok so, the one who came up with the idea was actually mom." Liz said and I was actually surprised, "Oh so your mom gave you the idea?" Asked Gabe and she nodded, "Yes, that is exactly what I just said Gabe." She said to him and he looked unimpressed, I chuckled and Liz was telling what happened. "So, mom asked me if you knew and I told her that Joy and her were the only ones who knew. She asked me if it would be a good idea to tell you over a dinner date or some important event, I was going to tell you in Orlando, but when you told me that there was a surprise well I didn't want to ruin it. So mom told me to do it in Milwaukee, it seemed perfect." Liz said smiling at all of us, we were all excited. I grabbed her had and kissed her knuckles. "Today, the fifth of August will be a day that you will always remember." I said to her and frankly, I had plans of my own, nobody knew about them. "Alright guys, Liz has to get ready, we have to leave to the hospital in a little bit." I said getting up and the guys did the same, "I'll be outside." I said to Liz and she nodded at me, I closed the door behind me and we walked to the living room. I looked once again to Liz's room, making sure she wasn't behind us. "Is everything ready for the surprise birthday party?" I asked quietly, and Joy nodded and looked over my shoulder making sure Liz wasn't there as well, "Yeah, I called her mom, she wanted to make her favorite food, we also called Vic, and Vic called Andy. They said that they'll be here too, and when you guys leave we'll start decorating for the party." Joy finished saying and I smiled, "That's perfect. Who is in charge of the cake?" I asked silently and Jesse and Jack raised their hands, "Oh my God. Really Joy?" I asked groaning looking at her and she giggled, shrugging at me, "The best I could think of." She said and Jesse and Jack had looks on their faces, "Think we can't handle one little cake Kellin? We can handle it better than you think." Jesse said as a matter of fact crossing his arms and Jack followed, "Yeah! What he said! Why don't you think that we can't handle it?" Jack asked raising his brow, "Let's face the facts, both of you love to eat cake, you're both clumsy in a way and you get distracted easily. So yeah, I see plenty going on wrong here." I said smirking at them and they looked slightly shocked, "Oh yeah? I bet that we can manage to bring the cake safe and sound by the time you guys get back." Jack said and Jesse nodded, "Ohhhhh they're gonna do it!" Gabe said in a provoking tone and I smiled at them, "Alright then if you guys can manage to bring the cake safely, I'll.......... I'll run in my boxers through the neighborhood. But if you can't do it, both of you have to run in your boxers down the neighborhood." I said to them, Jack looked at Jesse but Jesse nodded, "Fine. Quinn get ready to let the girls see you running around in your underwear." Jack said mockingly, "Alright, so we all witnessed this right?" Justin said stepping up and I chuckled, "Oh, this is so on." I said putting my hand in front of Jesse and he shook it. "The deal is sealed." Jesse said and Jack shook my hand. When I looked to my side Justin, Gabe and Joy were looking at us intently, "Well, at least we have something else to look forward for today." Joy said and Gabe started to laugh, Oh they have no idea what I have planned for Liz. "Hey guys." Liz said as she walked in the hallway fully dressed, she wore some dark jeans, and a green olive shirt and a pair of black toms. "You? ready?" I asked and she nodded smiling at me, "I should be the one asking you that." She said smirking and I chuckled nervously, "Alright, alright let's go." I said putting a hand on her lower back. "Fine, see you later guys!" Liz said her goodbyes and I gave them a last knowing look and they gave me a thumbs up, "Good luck Kell!" Jack yelled at me and I closed the door.