Part 29

Kellin's POV

 "It's so fucking hot!" Said Jack taking his jacket off. We were leaning behind the van getting all the shade. "The Pizza Goddess is here to save us!" Exclaimed Gabe kneeling in front of us putting his hands up in praise. We all laughed and Joy followed close behind in her Jeep. They parked behind us and all of the guys crashed Liz into a hug. "Our salvation is finally here!!" Said Jack. I went over to them, "Back off my turn." I said pushing them away and finally getting to Liz. "Thank God I'm hot Kellin, otherwise I would've kick the shit outta you!" Said Jesse and Justin went over to Joy and hugged her, and then Gabe, Jack and Jesse followed to give her a hug too, squeezing her tight. "Hello potato." I said looking down at her kissing her forehead. "Hello banana." She said cringing her cute freckled nose. "Did you call a tow truck to come and get the van?" She asked me stepping back, "I called my manager and he told me that he was going to call someone and fix it." I said to her heading to the back of the van opening the doors. "Woah that's a lot of merch. Let's get these in Joy's car and we'll put the CD's in mine. Sound good?" She sad to me and I nodded picking up the least heavy box and handed it to her and she gave me a glare. "What?" I asked her, "Kellin I'm not that weak you know." She said raising a brow at me and I laughed feeling a bit guilty. "I know baby, I just don't want you getting all sweaty." I said puckering my lips at her and she smiled doing the same giving me a peck. The others helped out putting the remaining boxes in Joy's jeep. "Oh! Joy tell them the news!!" Liz said to Joy as she put the last box in and closing the door of the jeep. Her eyes widen with excitement and she came closer and and stood beside Joy. We all took a step back and watch them waiting for Joy's news. "Well, we went shopping all day and we bought a lot of clothes!" She beamed and we looked at her quizzically, Liz rolled her eyes and nudge her side. "Come on Joy." Joy giggled and stood up straight "Well I...." She took a long pause and we were all in tension waiting for her to spill it out. "....I have a job!!!" She beamed we widen our eyes. "No way! Congrats!!" Said Gabe hugging her. "Cool! Where are you working?" Asked Jack, "I'm working at Anna's! Actually Liz is my boss, she was the one who gave me the job." She said pointing at Liz with her thumb. "Are you serious!" Exclaimed Justin, "Yeah, since I'm supervisor, I can recruit new workers if needed." I smiled at her and she gave me a wink. "I'm so proud of you!" Justin said grabbing her by the hips and kissing her. I did not expect him to do that at all. Liz's widen eyes met mine and I looked at the guys who had the same expression. When Justin backed off Joy's blue eyes were big and she was blushing so much. "Well, this was interesting, but we got places to be." I said grabbing Justin's wrist and the guys were gaping at him, Liz looked at me as flustered as Joy. I shrugged at her. "Here, take my car, I'll go with Joy back to the apartment, I could make some food and when you guys get back you can eat and we can take from there." She said handing me the keys to her car. "Ok, It'll be quick, it's not far from here." I said to her grabbing her hand. "Do what you have to do ok? I'll see you later." She said reaching up grabbing my face and gave me a passionate kiss and she bit my lip. When I opened my eyes she was looking up at me, "You are so tempting!" I said to her grabbing her by the waist picking her up and gave her a spin. She giggled and I set her down. "I'll see you later then." I whispered and she nodded. I got in the car and the guys were looking at me with gushing expressions. "Why is it that every time I'm with Liz and then when I meet up with you guys you're all looking at me with the same expressions?" I said to them putting my seat-belt on. "You two are just too cute together!" Beamed Jesse like a teenage girl and I shook my head. "Let's go get those CD's." I said putting the car in drive.

After fifteen minutes we got to a small record building. We got in the building and there were a few people casually looking at records. "How can I help you guys?" A man stood before us, "Um we're looking for George Hughes." I said to him and he smiled. "That's me. Are you the band that was coming for the CD's?" He asked furrowing his brows. "Yes! That would be us." HI said and his confused look changed into a kind smile. "Great follow me, they're out back." He said pointing his thumb over his shoulder, turning around we followed him. There were three girls that were staring, and they must of recognized us because they looked overly excited when I waved at them.  "Alright, these will be the one's you'll be signing. And since the store will already have a lot more they'll buy and you guys are signing." He said handing us a medium size box. "How many are in here?" Asked Jesse. "There should be like fifty or sixty. The one's that are signed are the one's that the price is going to be higher because they're 'special edition' because they have one bonus track." We all nodded and Jack carried the box outside. When we got out of the storage, the same girls were a bit more closer than before and they're eyes widen. "It is them!!" I heard one of them say. "Excuse me!" Said one with brown curly hair. When she got closer to us the more she realized. "Oh my God it's really you guys." She said, and the girl that looked exactly like her blushed beside her. "Hey, you two are cool looking twins." Justin said to them and I nodded in agreement and another girl came by. She was blonde and a bit chubby, she looked really shy. She reminded me a lot of Liz when I first met her. I walk past the twins and went over to the third girl. "Hi there." I said smiling at her and she was shocked for a moment. "H-Hi." She stuttered pushing her glasses back a little bit. "What's your name?" I asked looking at her and she blushed looking down at her awkward feet. "I-I'm Pam." She said quietly, "What a beautiful name. Pammy? Can I call you Pammy?" I said to her and she looked at me and nodded, "Will you take a picture with me?" I said to her and she smiled and nodded. I handed the phone to one of the twins and they almost couldn't believe it. I took Pam's arms and wrapped them around my waist and I kissed her cheek. And the girl with my phone took the picture. "Guys come on, let's show Pam how Sleeping with Sirens conquer a beautiful girl's heart." I said to them and she blushed. Jesse and Gabe knelt in front of her and they took her hand as if they were to propose. Jack went to the left side and I stayed on the right side of her. "Let's show her how it's done boys!" I said to them, Jesse and Gabe kissed the back of her hand and Jack and I kissed either side of her cheek. She opened her mouth in surprise and one of the twins took the picture with my phone and the other twin had Pam's phone taking picture also. "Let's go, Liz must have finished cooking and I'm hungryyyy." Said Jack picking up the box. "Sure let's go I'm hungry." I said and looked at Pam, "Pammy, always remember that you're beautiful ok? Be strong." I said hugging her and she hugged me back and whispered, "Thank you Kellin." I broke the hug and turned to the twins, "Thank you very much. Would you two like a picture?" I asked them and they nodded. We took the picture and I left. "Take care!" I said waving at them and leaving the building.