Part 48

Liz's POV

 "Liz! Wake up!!" I felt a slight shake beside me and a soft voice, I groaned and threw the covers over me. Joy sighed loudly in frustration, she pulled my covers away and I was forced to get up. "What is it Joy." I said almost whining, I really wanted to sleep all day. "Come on! Let's go to the mall or something." She said to me and I glared at her, "Joy, I'm exhausted just let me sleep!" I said throwing myself to the bed and she chuckled. "Come on!! The guys already left for sound check, it will be until very later on that we're going to see them." She said and I sighed, "Fine, what do you wanna do?" I asked her rubbing my eyes, "Well,  I don't know. Let's go and shop or something." She said throwing her arms up. "Why don't we go to the beach then? Or we could hang out by the pool." I suggested getting up and she gasped, "Liz that's great!! And then we'll eat and we'll go to Warped Tour!!!" She beamed jumping on the bed, "Alright then, it's settled. We can hang out by the pool and then we can start getting ready for the concert." I said smiling at her, "I'm going to wear my new bikini!!!" She exclaimed running out of the room, I chuckled to myself and shook my head, Joy gets way overly excited about anything and everything... I got to my bag and took out a bikini as well. I put and over sized t-shirt, some shorts and converse. I grabbed my sunglasses and phone and a hair tie to put my hair into a messy bun. I walked to the living room where Joy was patiently waiting for me, "Ready?" She asked, "Yup, wait... No not yet. I gotta use the bathroom." I said smiling apologetically and returned back once I was done. "Are you really ready this time?" She said and I gave her a push, "Yeah retard.  Come on let's go." I said handing her a towel and we got out the hotel room. 

We've been sunbathing under the sun for a while now, the sun is really hot today, yet again we're in Florida so it's always like this. "God it feels so good to have the heat of the sun on your skin." Joy said, breathing out. I on the other hand took a deep breath in, inhaling the calmness and relaxation, this is a really good place to be right now.. I felt a shadow blocking the sun and when I opened my eyes, a man stood beside me. "Can I help you?" I asked sitting straight, "Yes, sorry for creeping up like this but um, I really think you're beautiful, what's your name?" The man asked looking a bit nervous, but it was hard to tell, "I'm Liz." I simply said and he extended a hand, "Jonathan, a pleasure to meet you. I was actually wondering if you would join me for a drink at the bar?" He asked casually smiling his pearly whites. He was in shape, black hair, his jawline visible with a few stubble of unshaved facial hair and blue eyes. I chuckled nervously and when I was about to refuse his offer Joy spoke up, "Sorry Mr. Buffed Guns, but Liz has a boyfriend." Joy smiled sarcastically at him and I shrugged at him, "It's true, so move along." I said smiling kindly at him and he hesitated, looking embarrassed. "Sorry to bother then." He said without looking at us, he nodded in excuse and left. "Well, that was insanely embarrassing for him and fun for us." Joy said smiling at me and I laughed, "Hell yeah!" We lay on the chairs relaxing a bit more and I remembered, "Joy I almost forgot this is you first ever concert!!" I said in realization looking at her, "You're right!! I'm so excited! Later to Warped Tour, it's going to be an amazing experience!" She said looking all kinds of excited, I took my phone and snapped a picture of the pool, "Joy." I called for her and she notice that I was going to take a picture of us, we both smiled and I took the picture. I sent the pictures to Kellin and waited patiently for him to answer back, no longer than ten seconds he responded...

'WHAT! While we're working our asses off you and Joy are hanging by the pool, without us!!? I'm telling on you!'  He texted and I smiled at the phone. 

'Well, while you guys do your thing Joy and I our doing our thing as well xD. When are you guys getting back?' I asked him, and moments later he responded. 

'We're going to finish up in like an hour, we can't stay late. Be ready, today is filled with surprises! You girls should be ready when we come so we can leave quickly.'  He texted back, surprises? I looked at the time and it was nearly twelve and I was starting to get hungry