Part 28

Liz's POV 

We waved the guys goodbye and they left. I looked at Joy with a mischievous grin putting my hands together and rubbing them looking evil. "Spill the beans Joy!" I said and she blushed, my excited expression changed to a glare. "Do you really think I'm that  stupid Joy? ME? That I'm YOUR best friend?" I said to her and she started to walk away crossing her arms. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I raised my brow and I smirked evilly. "Kellin saw you and Justin making out in the couch last night." I said looking at my nails and she froze. She turned slowly towards me. "Do you think I should get my nails done? Or is it too much?" I said like I didn't care about the subject. "What?" She breathed out, "What? Oh the whole kissing thing yeah I knew. Kellin saw you two." She momentarily looked confused. "How? When he came into the living room we weren't doing anything." She said looking lost. I walked closer to her. "Before Kellin came into the living room when you guys heard him, he had entered moments before and caught you two kissing, he didn't want to make it so awkward so he came back to my room and went back and acted as if he never saw anything." She stared at me in shock as I told her what really happened. "Are you serious?" I nodded at her and I walked up the steps and she followed me close behind and then catching up with me. "Yup. So tell me, what's going on between you two?" I asked and I opened the door to the apartment letting her in. She sighed and went over to the kitchen and I sat on the stool that was on the kitchen counter, I put my elbows on top of the counter and put my hands under my chin and listen to what she had to say while she was making herself a sandwich. "Well, it all started when we started to move in. He would often look at me and smile and make jokes that would make me laugh. After Jesse fell asleep, we started talking, we happen to have a lot of things in common and I was really surprised. His character is very different from Bruce's and that's what I like most about him." She said taking a bite of her sandwich, offering me some I took a bite. "Mmm! I want one! Go on." I said to her with a mouthful, she chuckled and shook her head. "At the welcome dinner party we wouldn't take our eyes off of each other and we were flirting a lot. When you and Kellin went outside to talk, Justin and I watched the movie holding hands and the guys never noticed. That night, when they stayed over we were talking on my bed getting to know each other and eventually we fell asleep together." She said handing me the sandwich I asked for. "You are so gorgeous." I said to her taking a big bite. "Keep going." She took another bite and drank some orange juice, "Well at the park, we kissed, when we were hiding. Our faces were inches apart and Kellin almost caught us. Then at the movies we just cuddled a bit and then back here well it got a bit more intense. We didn't knew you guys were awake it was really late and you were already asleep so." She said as she finished her sandwich and gulping what was left of her orange juice. "Wow Joy, you guys seem to hit it off really well, but, please take your time and don't rush anything. Remember you just broke up with Bruce, even though you didn't love him anymore just make sure you're taking things at your own pace." I said to her finishing my sandwich, sucking my fingers. "I know, I know. He's just so sweet. Oh! Tell me about how you and Kellin became boyfriend and girlfriend!!" She beamed excitedly. "Well umm, when we went outside to talk and I was really nervous, I started talking first and told him that I knew that he had fallen in love with me in high school and that I did fell for him too. Then I told him that my feelings towards him never changed at all. He was in shock but he knew that sooner or later we would tell each other, it was just unexpected. When he started talking, he told me that in the album that they're releasing next week, there was a song he wrote thinking of me and he sang it for me." Her mouth opened about to yell but I widen my eyes indicating that I wasn't done talking. "After he sang it to me I cried, and then he told me that he had never stopped loving me." In that moment Joy started to squeal and jump up and down, she would always get this overly excited. "Finally!! The Kelliz is finally happening!" She said clapping her hands together and I laughed at her. "Really Joy? Kelliz?" I laughed even harder when I said it. "I've always said that someday I was going to be able to say it and now look!" She said putting one fist up in victory. I chuckled and got up and hugged her. "Thank you Joy, for being there for me since day one. I love you." She hugged me back tightly and then held me at arms length. "No Liz, thank you for letting me in, you were such a closed person and I got to see the real lovable Liz. I cannot begin to express how grateful I am, for everything that you have done for me. You are and forever will be the best friend I will ever have." I hugged her once again and a tear escaped from my eye. I took a deep breath and looked at her smiling. "Come on, let's go and have some girl time and make fun of the girls that think that they're really pretty but they're all plastic." I said to her laughing and she snorted with laughter and she imitated them, "OMG gurl! I love your skirt! We should deffs go to Starbucks and then to Chipotle!" She said making fun of the typical rich girl as she would always say and we started laughing. "Let's go get dressed. Be ready in ten." I said and she headed to her room and so did I.