Part 23

Kellin's POV

 I felt her sweet eyes on me as we arrived our destination. "The park?" She asked. "Yeah I haven't been here since forever, we could even ride our longboards." I said taking her hand kissing it. "That sounds good to me." She smirked at me and kissed my cheek. We got out the car and the guys soon joined in. "Liz!" Shouted Jaime tackling  her and throwing her over his shoulder running farther away into the park heading inside the biggest slide castle. "Now no one can steal you from me!" He said in a deep voice laughing evilly. We all ran towards the castle and he warned us. "I shall warn thee, I don't care who you are, if you come near, you shall perish!" He yelled and we looked at each other. "Help, help me my brave knight!" Liz said dramatically putting the back of her hand on her forehead. "Ok guys, does anyone has a plan?" I asked looking at all of them as we did a group circle. "Joy could distract Jaime by trying to get up there and when he's totally distracted a couple of us can tackle him down and you can take her." Joy looked at Jack as he said his plan. "So I'm bait now?" She said in disbelief. "Joy it's the only way, and then we're leaving to a galaxy far far away." I said to her pointing up at the sky. "Alright fine Star Wars. What's the plan then?" She said and we laughed. I notice that Justin couldn't take his eyes off of Joy, I wonder if I look the same when I'm looking at Liz, maybe even dumber looking, I'm head over heels for this girl; Anything she desires I will give it to her, she deserves the world. "Kellin!" Yelled Gabe grabbing my attention. Vic put a hand on my forehead and quickly got it out and hissed. "Yup, you got it bad. You've really fallen for this girl K." I blinked my eyes and they all looked at me. "What can I say? It's true." I shrugged and we came up with the plan. "No one shall pass!" Said Jaime. We all nod at each other indicating that we were ready and then looked up at Joy. She started walking towards the slide and Jaime took notice of her. "Don't step any closer! What do you want?" He said putting a hand halting her from the slide. "If sir would be so kind to release my princess, I shall give thee the spell of ever lasting life." She said and Jaime looked at her. "Ever lasting life huh?" He said stroking his chin as if he had a long wizard beard. "Yes, I will be devoted to you as well, as long as you release my princess." She bowed to him, "We shall discuss the spell of ever lasting life, stay there I will come to thee." The plan was working he got into the slide and Jack, Tony and Jesse hid behind some trees where Joy stood by. Vic and I were moving slowly towards the castle slide, and Mike, Justin and Gabe were our back up. Jaime got off the slides and went over to Joy, and then looked at us. "Where are the rest of you?" I looked at Vic suspiciously, We started to run and so did Jaime , followed by Jack, Jesse and Tony. Tony tried to tackle Jaime down but he took a turn and missed. Jack and Jesse were on his tail and Vic and I were starting to head up the big slide. "Princess Liz!" I shouted for her. "Over here brave knight!" She said fanning herself. "NO!" I heard Jaime scream as Jesse tackled him down. I took Liz in my arms in bridal style. "The princess is ours once again! Victory is ours!" Vic announced and everyone cheered. "Thank you my love, how can I ever repay you?" Said Liz in a medieval princess voice and I put her down. "Well you can give this brave a sweet kiss from the lovely princess." I bowed to her. "Your request has been accepted brave knight." She took my face and kissed me, that feeling in my stomach every time we kissed was so new, I've never felt like this before. Everyone started cheering and we got down through the slide. "I am not finished yet." Said Liz before heading towards Jesse who had Jaime in a tight grip. "Evil wizard, you shall be punished for what you did, you shall be locked in the dungeon." Liz said to Jaime and he cackled, "I don't care! Do your worst." He said to her and Liz smiled. "Very well then. There shall be no internet or phone for that matter." His eyes widen. "No  please! Anything but that! Have mercy on me!" He cried kneeling before her. "I am not to show you any act of kindness." She said to him walking away and Jesse ruffled his hair. "That's what you get for stealing my Pizza Goddess." He said to him spiting on the floor. "Let's play hide and seek!! Or tag!" Exclaimed Liz. "Hell yeah! Best idea ever!" Exclaimed Gabe and, "Let's do it!" said Justin. "Alright, we can make it a team play or a solo game. What's it gonna be?" She asked looking at all of us, "Solo game." We all said at the same time." We looked at each  other and laughed. "Ok then, now who's going to be it?" She asked looking at each and one of us. "I know how to settle this." Jack said squinting his eyes like Clint Eastwood. He stepped up and pointed a finger at us, with his other hand he covered his eyes. We made a circle around him and he started spinning. After three spins he stopped between me and Justin. "Shit, who is it then?" Asked Justin. "You two, I'll spin in the middle of you two and see who's it." Everyone back off and I took a big dramatic breath. Jack started spinning once again, and like after ten long agonizing spins his finger pointed at me. "Fuck! No!" I shouted and Justin started to jump. "You'll be the first one I'll tag. Mock my words Hills." I said to him, and he grinned at me. "Good luck." I went to a tree and I started counting. "I'm counting to thirty!" I announced and I turned around and put my head on the tree closing my eyes, counting out loud.