Part 31

Liz's POV 

 It's finally Monday! That meant that I was going to finally see Kellin after almost a week!! My stomach did flips every time I thought that I was finally going to see him. Joy and I were working but our shift ends in fifteen minutes. Since we were short staffed until the other workers arrived I gave Joy a hand and started to attend some tables. "What can I get for you lovely family?" I said as I smiled at the two couples and a baby boy. "Umm I will have a grilled chicken and salad." She said and I took my note out writing it down. "Any dressing for the salad?" I asked her, "Ranch, please." I smiled and wrote it down and the man spoke up. "I"ll have some baby back ribs and onion fries." He said setting down the menu and I continued to write down his order. I knelt down beside the baby, "Alright young man, what are we having?" I said making a goofy face and the baby laughed, his parents chuckled. "Well he seems to like you, he doesn't smile with anyone." She said to me and I stood up. "Well part of my job is to make everyone happy." I said to them smiling. "Thank you, but I have his food in his bag." I nodded and asked, "Does he like ice cream?" She looked at her husband smiling and then at me, "He does, he likes vanilla." I wrote it down down and excused myself before heading to the kitchen and Joy was in there too. "Almost done?" I asked her putting the order up. "Yeah, going to make the desserts and I'm done, you?" she said as she took the ice cream out of the freezer and some cheesecake and a strawberry pie. "I just got an order. So I'll finish a little bit later." I said to her and she took the amount of pieces that were ordered. "I'll wait for you don't worry." She said smiling. "Of course you have to wait dumbass we're in my car." I said to her laughing and shrugged, taking the tray and leaving the kitchen. The plates that were ordered was done. Taking them I put them on the tray and exited the kitchen. "Alright." I said heading towards their table. "One grilled chicken with salad for the lovely mom." I said setting her plate in front of her and she smiled. "Some baby back ribs with fried onions for dad." I said setting his plate in front of him and he nodded thankfully at me. "And! One yummy vanilla for the big strong young man." I said kneeling down beside him, furrowing my eyebrows at him and making a playful pout, he imitated my expression for a second, but when I showed him the ice cream he squealed with glee. I took the spoon and gave him some ice cream, he seemed to enjoy it. I gave the ice cream to his mom and she smiled at me, "Do you have kids?" She asked me, and eyes widen, surprised by her question. "Umm.. no I don't." I chuckled shyly. "You're still young, you're going to be a great mother." She smiled at me and I did the same. "Thank you. Enjoy your food." I said leaving the table giving them some space. Me? A kid? Not now anyways. I checked my phone for any messages and Kellin sent me one. 

'Crazy to see you tonight! Don't cook we're bringing McDonald's and then we'll eat pizza! Love you booger girl!' I smiled at his text and replied. 

'Can't wait to see you too! Fine I won't cook today! I miss you a lot hot buns!' 

'You like my buns huh? I knew it! You only love me for my buns!' He always loves to overreact.

'I love all of you. Gotta go, see you later spidey ;)'  I typed in and put the phone in my pocket. 

I got out of the kitchen and looked for Joy, she must have finished by now. I saw her sitting in an empty table. "Everything good here?" I asked smiling at the family that I was attending. "Yes thank you. Could you please give us the check? We have to go." She said taking her purse. "Of course, would you like the rest to go?" I asked taking their plates, they barely could eat any of it. "Yes that would be great." She smiled at me and I got back to the kitchen putting the food in some containers. I got out of the kitchen once again and saw them. "Here you are." I said to them handing them their to-go food and the check. The man took it and reaching his back pocket he put it like sixty dollars. "Keep the change, our little boy is gonna miss you. Maybe we'll visit once in a while." He said looking at his wife, "For sure! Matthew, say goodbye to the sweet lady." The baby was biting his small hand but of course he didn't have any teeth yet. "Bye handsome, make sure you come and visit ok?" He smiled and squealed and we chuckled. "Thank you for the excellent service Miss...?" She said and waited for me to say my name, "Elizabeth, but please call me Liz." I said offering a smile and they did the same. They said their goodbyes and left. I went over the table where Joy was sitting, "Wow you really know how to make the costumers love you! Especially that baby!" She said with a warmhearted face, "What can I say? I'm too damn lovable." I said shrugging and Joy rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah whatever. Come on let's go home, I can't wait to see Justin!!" She got up jumping with excitement. I was excited myself to see Kellin. "Alright, let's get going." I said to her and we got outside heading towards my car. There was a note on the windshield, the wiper holding it in place. Must be some flyers they put out. I took the piece of paper and it had handwriting on it. I opened it and read it.