Part 18

Kellin's POV

"It's Joy." She smiled embarrassed, I smirked at her and nodded in understanding; she turned away and got inside of her house. "Dude! Why didn't you kissed her?!" Exclaimed Justin, "What the hell are you talking about?" I said trying to change the subject. "Really Kellin? It doesn't even take a blind man notice you two are into each other." Said Jack and Gabe nodded. "We're just friends." I said taking a box and put it in the van, the guys followed me and Jesse said, "That's what mom and dad used to tell me." passing me a box. "Ha Ha Jesse, seriously just friends. Maybe we did fell for each other in high school but that was a long time ago." Gabe crossed is arms, Jack raised a brow at me and Justin  gave me an 'are you serious' look. "Bullshit." Said Jesse with arms crossed looking at me. "You can't say that because we know you too well, lying doesn't suit you Quinn. Just tell her and make out already jeez." Said Jack before picking up another box putting it in the van also. I sighed and replied, "But what if maybe because of what I did to her in high school and broke her heart she doesn't feel the same as before? And I don't want her to think that because she changed physically I'll go out with her. I don't want her to think that  I'm only interested." Jesse scoffed at me and turned around in frustration before turning to me again. "For fuck's sake Kellin, did you saw the videos? Have you seen the way she looks at you? The way she treats you? If that's not love I don't know what's real anymore." Said Jesse, to be honest he was right. The way she would look at me was so different, her eyes looked like they had so many things to say, but she wouldn't talk. Justin sighed and spoke, "Kellin, just tell her how you feel. God knows how she must feel too." He said smiling at me. Before I could say anything, Liz was walking out of her house. "Guys the truck that's coming for my bed is coming any minute, so we need to head up to the apartment and be there when they get there, so let's go. Oh and Joy is almost here so I have to be there anyways." The guys nodded and and we took the remaining boxes and put them in our van and in her car. She took some boxes and put them in her car as well, I would often steal glances of her and I would catch her staring at me. I smiled to myself and proceed to moving boxes. "Kellin, could you let Vic and the guys know the address of the apartment?" Liz called out for me. "Got it." She winked at me and she continued putting away her stuff in the car. I took my phone and dialed Vic's phone. After two rings he answered. "Sup Quinn?" He answered. "Hey look we're at Liz's house and we're heading to her apartment, we'll meet up there." I said to him holding the phone with my shoulder whilst taking some boxes and put them in the van. "Sweet, give me the address, we'll be there in a few." I gave him the address and told me that he was close by so he was getting there first, we hung up and I went to Liz, "Vic and the guys will be there first so we'll meet up with them." She got her head out of the trunk but in the process she hits her head. "Fuck." She hissed holding her head. "Shit you ok Liz?" I said and grabbed her arms looking at her. "Yeah I think so, check if I'm bleeding." She took her hand out of the top of her head and I checked, but she wasn't bleeding. "No you're not bleeding. But now you have a hell of a bump going on. We'll put ice on that later, in the meantime." I grabbed her head and kissed were she had hit herself. "Better?" I asked looking at her and she was wincing slightly. "Not really." She chuckled and I laughed. "But thank you though, remember that you're my hero, my James Dean." My heart melted for this girl, it was something to hard to explain. "Hey, I have something to show you, but I'll do it when you're all set up an everything, ok?" I said smiling like an idiot, she smiled confused. "What could Kellin be thinking right now?" She said and put a thoughtful face. My insides were jumping with excitement. "You'll see." I said and kissed her cute nose. "Guys, we're all done here." Shouted Jesse, we looked over to them and there was one more box left. I bent down and took it, putting it in the trunk of Liz's car. Closing Liz's car,  "All done here too guys. Let's go." I Said. "You ready?" I said looking at her, she nodded and the truck that was going to take Liz's bed arrived. "You drive." She said to me throwing me her keys. I caught them and went over to Justin. "Here, we'll lead you guys to the apartment." I said handing the keys to the van. "Kellin wait." Justin whispered and grabbed my arm. "Do you think Joy is going to like me?" he asks me, "Really Justin? Now?" I said to him and he laughed. "Yeah that was stupid, sorry." I shook my head and laughed.