Part 42

Liz's POV

 We had brunch and we were on our way to my apartment, I needed to do some cleaning before mom came to my apartment and started to scold me for not keeping it shiny like she does. "Are you staying tonight?" I asked Kellin and he shook his head, "Not tonight, we're going over the plans for Warped Tour." He said his eyes on the road. "Oh that's great!" I said smiling at him, "Yeah, I love Warped Tour. I'm so excited that you are coming with us this year, you're going to love it." He said grinning at me. "I'll be working Friday and through the next Friday, it's going to be a long week. Anna is going to visit her mother who is sick and unfortunately is hospitalized." I said, thinking of Anna, I hope she's alright. "Wow all week? I'll barely even see you." He said in a sad tone, "I know babe, but I got to work as well. And next month you'll be very busy planing the Warped Tour and everything, and I'll be working as well, so we'll barely see each other, but we can manage, we always find a way." I said squeezing his knee. "It's going to be hard, but not impossible. By the way, did you have fun yesterday?" Kellin asked smirking at me. "Oh I did, I loved every single second of it." I said biting my bottom lip, I knew that he was talking about last night in his apartment. After a while we arrived to my apartment, the band's van was outside. "Look at that beauty." He said parking the car in front of the van, I chuckled and shook my head and got out and Kellin followed. We walked up the steps and I rang the bell. The door opened and it was Joy, "Oh hi! You're back!"Joy said hugging us both. "We missed you too Joy, but it would be better if you'd stop chocking us to death." I said to her and she quickly stepped back, "Sorry! I need to learn to control my emotions." She said looking down at her hands and Kellin laughed and we walked inside the apartment. "Hey you two, how was last night?" Justin asked giving Kellin a bro hug, "We had a great time, dinner was good." I said smiling up at Kellin and he kissed my forehead. "Justin come on, we should get going." Kellin said placing a hand on my back. "Sure, let me get my bag." Justin said walking out of the living room and walked to Joy's room and Joy followed close behind him. "What time should we be here?" Kellin asked grabbing my waist, "Well, you can drop by at like seven thirty?" I said cocking my head to one side and he chuckled, "Seven thirty? Sounds good. I'll let the guys know ok?" Kellin said grabbing my chin and tipped my head back making me look up at him. "Perfect." I said smiling and my eyes looked at his pink lips, he followed my gaze and he smiled as well. He gave me a tender sweet kiss and my heart felt like it released millions of fluttering butterflies. "I'll see you tonight." I said and Joy along with Justin came in. "Ready to go bitch?" Kellin asked looking at Justin and he nodded, "Let's go." Justin said and looked at Joy and kissed her lips quickly. They looked at each other for a second, smiling at each other. They seemed perfect for one another and I smiled at them. They left through the door and we were left alone. "So, how was the beach?" I asked Joy and she smiled stupidly, "It was great, a few girls recognized him and they asked for pictures and whatnot but we had an awesome time, next time we should all go." She said sitting in the couch, "Uh uh, we must get to cleaning, mom's going to be here later and I don't want her nagging about anything." I said heading to the kitchen and she groaned. "Seriously? Cleaning Liz?" She said pouting with big eyes. "Well unless you don't want to get stuck cleaning the toilet stop your whining." I said putting a hand on my hip and she instantly stopped. "Sir yes sir!" She said like a soldier and I laughed, "Come on, we're not going to deep clean the house, we just haven't been able to keep it clean, it has been quite busy these past few weeks." I said and for some reason my mind drifted off to my dad, I am going to miss him so much, they way his hooded green eyes looked at me, his hugs, his love. A bump started to form in my throat, I don't want to cry, not now; I need to keep my mind busy. "Liz are you ok?" Joy asked putting a hand on my shoulder, and in that moment I lost it. I started to sob uncontrollably and Joy hugged me tight. "Hey, shh it's alright; I'm here." She said trying to calm me down stroking my hair. "Hey, why don't you go on and take a nap? I'll do the cleaning." She said softly and I shook my head and sniffled. "No, it's fine. We'll clean up together, I need to keep my mind busy that's all." I said to Joy and she gave me a concern look, "It's ok, trust me." I reassured her and gave her a sad smile, and she sighed. "Ok then, let's start cleaning." She said giving me one last hug, "Are you sure you're ok?" She asked holding my shoulder and I nodded at her, "Yeah, I'm just thinking of dad. I'm going to miss him." I said to Joy and she gave me a sad smile, "I know, I'm going to miss him too, he was like the dad I never had." Joy's father died when she was two years old, she doesn't remember him, but sometimes she tells me that she thinks that the man she sees in her dreams is her father. I hugged her and chuckled wiping my nose with my arm. "What's so funny?" She asked confused and I stepped back, "You know, in a way we actually are sisters, because basically my parents adopted you. Ever since I've known you, you wouldn't leave my house." After her father passed away, when Joy was about six, her mom committed suicide; for what Joy had told me she had various issues, she even blamed Joy for the death of her father. Joy had a dark past, but she could still manage to keep forward in life. "Hey, you're right.. HEY!! I have an idea!!" She exclaimed happily, jumping up and down and ran to her room leaving me in the kitchen completely confused. "Joy?" I called for her, walking towards her room and she was jumping on the bed with her phone in her hands. "What are you doing?" I asked cocking my head to one side. She jumped off the bed with a huge grin on her face. "You're freaking me out creep." I said to her and she started to cackle, "Ok now I'm officially freaked out right now." I said with big wide eyes and she slapped my arm, "Shut up and look!" She said giving me her phone showing me a picture; the photo read: 'God made us friends; Hearts made us sisters.' I open my eyes wide and a wild grin appeared on my face. "You're not thinking what I think you're thinking right?" I asked her and she nodded her head slowly, "You bet I am." She took my hand and dragged me towards the living room and towards my room. "We are getting that tattooed right now." She said disappearing through the doors of my room as she marched away and quickly came back with her desk chair. "Where do you want it?" I asked her and she stared at her body in the mirror, thinking for a good place to have it. "What about this area?" She asked pointing at the small part where the nurses draw the patients blood, I've heard people call it the 'elbow pit' it sounds really ridiculous if you ask me. "That would look perfect. Let me draw this, if you want while I set up you can start cleaning a bit, I know it's still early but a head start would be good. You can start cleaning the kitchen." I said and she grinned. "Yes ma'am I'll be right on it, I'll leave it spotless!" Joy said running out of my room and I chuckled. I took out some tracing paper and I took a red pencil to draw the tattoo and then when I would be satisfied I would trace the lines with a pen.