Part 32

Kellin's POV

I flutter my eyes open and scratch my eyes yawing quietly. To my side a beautiful girl lay peacefully, taking deep breaths in and deep breaths out. I could look at her forever, she looked so calm and serene. Last night was the most magical night ever, I've never felt this way before, Liz was really special and last night was our first time and it completely blew my mind away. She furrowed her eyebrows and groaned. I kissed her small pout and she slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Morning you." She said looking at me. "Morning gorgeous, sleep well?" Her smile grew wider as she remembered last night. "Very." She said giggling and I chuckled, she moved a little and wince, "Sore?" I asked her, "Yeah a little bit. Means you did it well." She said giving me a goofy pout and I raised an eyebrow, "Just 'well'? I can do better than that." I said to her grabbing her a putting her on top of me and she let out a small yelp and I laughed. We were nose to nose and she gave me a peck. "I love you Kellin Quinn Bostwick, AKA My James Dean and my hero." She said hugging me, "I love you more Elizabeth Victoria Rodriguez! AKA My Audrey Hepburn and my cute little potato." She giggled and she kissed and hugged me. "We should get up and wake the others and start getting ready." Liz said standing up. I put my hands behind my head, admiring her beauty. "Enjoying the view?" She asked raising a brow at me. I bit my lip, "You know I am." She laughed and throw my shirt at my face and she laughed. "Perv." She said picking some clothes and putting them on as she head out the room. I closed my eyes briefly and Liz jumped on top of me. "Wake up lazy head!!" She exclaimed and I grunted, "Alright I'm up!" I said to her and she got off sitting on the edge of the bed. Before she got up I grabbed her, "Come here!" I pinned her to the bed and started tickling her. She started laughing and tried to slap my hands away from her. I sat astride from her, "Apologize!" I said to her, "OK OK! I'M SORRY! PLEASE STOP!!" She screamed while laughing and I stopped, grabbing her hands I kissed her. "Good. Are the guys awake?" I asked her getting off of her. "Yeah I woke them up, I'm heading to take a shower and we can all get ready to go to brunch at a close by restaurant and head up to Amoeba Music." She said sitting on the bed. "What time is it?" I asked her and she reached for her phone. "It's eleven. So we have time. But we need to get ready."  She said pouting her bottom lip and I smiled. "Alright then, also traffic in California is a pain in the ass so let's get ready." I said to her and she nodded. She got up and quickly headed to the bathroom. I got up putting on my pants once Liz had finished her shower I'll take one. I head out the room and the guys were chatting. Jack looked at me and gave me a knowing look, here it comes... "Hey buuuud." He said to me in a goofy voice and I rolled my eyes, "Every time Jack." I said to him, "I was trying to cheer you up bitch." He said turning back to the others. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Vic. 

'Morning dude, hope the release of your new album is dope! Let me know later if you're celebrating! ;P' 

'Sup Mexican!? Thanks dude. Liz said that she had surprise but no one knows, when I find out I'll let you know.'  I replied back to him.

'Alright sounds good Beatus. See ya.'

I put the phone on my pocket once again. "So, what's the plan for today?" Asked Jesse, "Well we should be getting ready to leave and have brunch and not catch traffic. So I suggest we get ready now." They all nodded and got up heading out the door. "Where's Joy?" I asked Justin before he left. "I think she's still sleeping, I'll wake her don't worry." He said to me and I nodded a him. I went to the fridge and took a Monster. I opened it and took a big gulp. So good. I went back to Liz's room and she had a towel wrapped around her drying her hair a little bit. "The shower is all yours." She said smiling looking me through the mirror and I hugged her from behind kissing the back of her ear. "Thank you." I whispered taking another sip of my drink offering Liz a little. She took it and gulped most of it. "Hey!" I said taking the can out of her hands and she shrugged. "Couldn't help myself." She grinned and I smacked her butt. "My drink." I said possessively. She rolled her eyes and proceeded to dry her hair. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and head out. I wrapped a towel around my waist. Liz was already dressed and she was doing her makeup. "How long was I in there?" I said to her pointing the bathroom with my thumb. She looked at me and chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm not like other girls, I'm almost done." She  said doing her makeup, she wore the outfit I picked up for her yesterday and she looked hot being honest. I saw her peeking though the mirror and smirking as I put my underwear on, I stuck my tongue at her and she gave me a wink. I took her blow-dryer and blew hot air around my head. I noticed that Liz put on the bracelets and she did some curls on her hair, she looked stunning. Once I was done I put the outfit Liz had picked out for me. I put on my fedora and picked up hers putting it on her head. "Look! We're twins!" I said grabbing her shoulders and she laughed, my heart would skip a beat every time she showed off her gorgeous smile. "Alright, I'm done." She said putting away her makeup and turned around. "How do I look?" She asked putting her arms out showing her outfit. "You look perfect." I said with soft eyes and she blushed a little bit. "Thanks, you look good too hot shoot." She said winking at me and biting her bottom lip. "Well I look good thanks to you." I said to her and smirked kissing her nose. "Come on let's go." I said grabbing her hand and heading out. "Oh wait!" She took her denim jacket, her phone and purse and stood beside me. "Ready." When we got to the living room everyone was ready to go. "Alright let's go have ourselves some brunch!!" I exclaimed and everyone cheered and started to sing incoherently and started to air hump and dance all goofy. Liz looked at me and she started to dance also and joined the guys heading out the door. I joined in too and started to shout. We stood outside air humping, dancing goofy and singing incoherently for like three minutes and headed inside the van. I took the wheel and Justin offered Liz to sit in the passenger seat beside me. She got on and smiled at me, Justin and Joy sat together Jack and Gabe sat behind them and Jesse took the back seat for himself. "Alright, ready to go?" I asked turning me torso towards them and they nodded. Liz looked so happy and excited. "You good?" I asked looking at her. She nodded enthusiastically. "Let's do this!" She said hyped and the guys shouted and I laughed. She put on her sunglasses and I did the same.