Part 39

Liz's POV

I was so excited to get back home! I missed my bed so much! When we were about to pull up at my apartment, Kellin's van was outside. I looked at him confused, but he was as lost as I was. Kellin parked my car and we got our stuff out of the trunk of my car and crossed the street. We walked up to the van and Kellin checked inside to see that it was completely empty. "SURPRISE! WELCOME BACK!" They all screamed at us jumping out from behind the van, startling us. "Jesus you almost scare me to death!" I said putting a hand on my chest and they laughed. "Sorry Liz, we missed you guys!" Said Jack crushing us into a hug. "But it's only been four days!" Jack pulled me from the hug. "Four days is long enough!!" He said angrily but then smiled. "Alright Mr. I-Have-Bipolar-Issues. Let's get going inside! We have lots to tell you." I said to them and Kellin together with Joy who gave me knowing looks. The guys gave us confused looks and head inside. "Now, who's hungry?" I asked out loud and Jesse's head almost did a full spin like The Exorcist. We all laughed and I decided to make a quick lunch. "Alright, how 'bout home-made pizza?" I asked them and Jesse, Jack, and Gabe got up and they got to their knees and began bowing like some kind of worship. "THE PIZZA GODDESS HAS SPOKEN!" Jack said and Kellin was tearing up laughing at them, "ALL HAIL THE PIZZA GODDESS!" Jesse shouted out. I stood in front of them and raised my chin. "My loyal servants, for your incredible journey, patience and bravery I shall grant all of you, the homemade pizza of immortality." I said as if I was a God and they praised me even more. I was holding my laughter in so bad that I started to laugh and snort. The guys laughed too, but I noticed that Justin and Joy weren't in the room with us. They must have missed each other. "So Liz, tell us. How was it back in Oregon." Gabe asked taking a seat at the kitchen counter, Jesse and Jack also sat down on the stool next to him and Kellin stood behind them, I smiled at Kellin and he gave me a wink. "Why don't you ask Kellin? I'm sure his version is a lot more fun than mine." I said taking out the things from the fridge, grinning at Kellin and the guys turned to him. "I'm sorry but isn't a funeral supposed to be well I don't know...? Depressing?" Asked Jesse and I chuckled, "Well, I'm at peace. My mom told me that dad was really sick and that he was suffering. So, um... he asked mom not to tell me because he wanted me not to worry, because every time mom used to talk to dad about me of how happy I was well he didn't want my life to have any kind of sadness. He wanted the best for me. And if he were still alive, he still would of wanted me happy; Yes, I won't say that I'm not going to miss him because it's a lie, but I know that he's in a better place. And mom is also moving to California next week so yeah." I said to them but they were silent. "Anyways, Kells, tell them what we did in Oregon." I said smiling enthusiastically. "You want me to tell them about...?" He raised his eyebrows and I nodded excitedly and he chuckled shaking his head. "You really are excited for what happened. Anyways, guys three days ago we saw the devil itself." Kellin said putting his hand on their shoulders, the furrowed their brows and looked at me for some clue and I shrugged at them. "Who?" Asked Gabe eagerly curious. "Guys.....We saw Sasha." They gasped and looked at me with wide eyes, "Are you fucking serious right now!?" Jesse asked excited looking at me and I nodded. "Well? Keep talking what happened!?" Jack said and I looked at Kellin nodding at him. "Well guys, we were walking in the park, and there was this woman who sat in a bench watching, not one, nor two, but three children play in the swings and a newborn in a stroller, Liz recognized her immediately and told me who she was. At first I couldn't believe it, she used to be this 'sexy' bitch that ruled the school, and well now she's gained weight and looks like shit." The boys were listening to every word Kellin said, "What did she do when she saw you?" Jack asked looking at both of us, "When she saw Kellin she almost couldn't believe it she was even excited to see him again." I said looking at the guys and then at Kellin, "But the best part was when she saw Liz, you should've seen her face! Liz came in and looked over to her and asked who she was, when I told Sasha that it was Liz she almost flipped!" Kellin said and the guys were laughing, I finished making the pizza, now it's time to put it in the oven. "Yup. She gaped at me, she couldn't believe it. She then apologized for what she did too. But man God knows how much I wanted to rub it in her face how it all turned out." I said grabbing some beers and handed them to the guys. "Well duh Liz. I mean with all respect," He said looking at me and at Kellin, "You're gorgeous! If I were Sasha I would be crying right now, who knows maybe she's loathing herself right now." Said Gabe and I blushed a little. "I'm going to take a shower, if you smell something burning turn it off." I said pointing at the oven and the all nodded. "Yes ma'am." I gave Kellin a kiss on his neck and he shivered a little. "You know what that does to me." He whispered grabbing my arm and I bit my lips. "I know." I said to him and I went to my room. I went to my closet, took the first t-shirt I saw, I didn't even care which one it was and a pair of black leggings. My bed looked so tempting, I just wanted to throw myself and take a nap! "Babe?" Kellin asked coming through the door. "Yeah?" I said looking at him and he looked nervous, something not so him. He sat down at the edge of the bed and I knelt behind him and massaged his shoulders. "Can I ask you something?" He asked looking at me with the tail of his eyes. "Well technically, you just did." I said joking and he pushed me, "Come on I'm serious." He said smiling and turning around facing me, putting a hand on top of mine. "Alright, let's be serious Captain." I said and he chuckled, "Ok, when we were talking with Sasha and you were with her kid, what you said was true? You know the having a baby, thing." My eyes widen, I didn't knew what to say. A baby?? That's a big BIG step. "Well, um..." I cleared my throat and continued, "I-I well, eventually, someday I would love to have a child of my own, but um.." He squeezed my hand getting my attention. "Hey, I was just asking. No need to get all nervous about that," it's a scary topic if you ask me. "Why are you asking me this?" His eyes widen, "W-Well, um because we've never thought to even think or talk about it, and when you said that well that was reality right there." He said with sincere eyes. "You're right, but let's do one thing at a time ok? No rush?" I asked him and he nodded, I stroked his face looking at his eyes, "I love you so much potato face." I said and kissed him. "I love you more sugar butt." He said and we laughed.