Part 35

Liz's POV

 "Vic and the guys are coming a little bit later. They want to celebrate with us." Said Kellin as we made our way to the games. "Hey that's awesome! Can we get on the Ferris Wheel later?" I asked him, I haven't been on a amusement park in years. "Of course anything. Today's going to be fun because of you." He said putting an arm on my shoulder bringing me close to him, this where I wanted to be. "OH! Let's play on that!" I exclaimed pointing at the riptide ring toss, I practically dragged him towards it. I took out some money and gave it to the man that was in the booth. "Good evening miss, all you have to do is toss the rings and they have to land on the neck of the bottle, the red are worth ten points, the blues are worth five and the green are worth twenty." He said to me taking my money and handed me six rings, this seemed impossible. "Here, I'll win it for you." Kellin said trying to take the rings from my hand but I moved the hand back. "You think I can't win?" I said raising an eyebrow at him and gave him a challenging grin. "Come on Liz, this is impossible. You gotta let a real man do this." He said showing his biceps. "Please don't blind me with your shiny guns." I said sarcastically. I tossed my first two rings and failed, "Liz you still have a chance to let me win you something." He said as I was concentrating hard, I rolled my eyes and aimed the next ring, I tossed it and it landed on a green bottle and I jumped in excitement. "Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" I fist pounded the air in victory and concentrated once again, I tossed two at the same time and one landed in another green and the other one in a blue and I had one left, I tossed it and it landed on a red. "Hey you got fifty five points! You get to choose  any of these prizes. He motioned to some stuffed animals and plush superhero toys and there was one of Spiderman. "Give me that one." I pointed to the Spiderman one, the man reached it gave it to me. "Here you are my amazing boyfriend." I said handing him the plush Spiderman toy and he hugged it close. "I love it, thank you!" He said kissing me passionately, "Come on, my turn to win something for you." He said, he grabbed Spiderman's right arm and I took its left arm like it was our kid. The guys had gone to the roller coaster and Justin and Joy were on the Ferris Wheel. 

We were passing through another game booth and there was a huge cute teddy bear and I instantly fell in love. "You want it babe?" Kellin asked me as he took notice and I nodded, he chuckled and handed the man some money. "How much for the giant teddy?" He asked pointing at the one I wanted. "You have to pop four or more yellow balloons and it's all yours." He said handing Kellin six darts. "Alright, we can do this." Kellin said handing me the Spiderman I won for him, I hugged it close and Kellin was aiming for the balloons, he threw the dart but popped a purple balloon and he groaned and I chuckled, "Babe you only missed one, you can do it." I said and he gave me a side smile. He took a deep breath and aimed for the yellow balloon and popped it, I jumped excitedly and grinned, he popped two more but missed two and only one was left and he had to pop another yellow to win the teddy bear, this moment was nerve wrecking, "Wait!" I said and he looked at me confused, "What is it?" I grabbed his face and kissed him, "Good luck baby." I said and he smiled. He took a deep breath aiming at the balloon, he took his time and he threw it; it all seemed in slow motion and he popped it!! I jumped and screamed with glee hugging him hard. "You did it Kellin!" He hugged me and spun me around and I was giggling, he set me down on my feet and the man handed him the big teddy bear and then Kellin gave it to me, "To the most amazing girlfriend and best friend ever." He said smiling and I smiled back, "You guys make a great couple." The man said to us and I blushed a bit. "Thank you, she gives me happiness." He said to the man but his eyes never left mine. "Wanna get on the Ferris Wheel?" He asked me, "Yes! Oh but could we go get some cotton candy and popcorn, I know how much you love those!" I said grinning at him, "Of course you know I love those, come on let's go get some." He said I grabbed the teddy bear and held it on my left side and held Kellin's arm close. "Oh I forgot to tell you, Vic and the guys are coming later so we could make a bonfire at the abandoned beach spot." Kellin said to me and I stopped walking glaring at him, "What?" He asked looking a bit worried. "You stole my idea! That was the other surprised I had for you guys!! Did Joy tell you?" I said whining and then pointed a finger at him and he put up his hands defensively, "She didn't say anything I swear!! Please spare me, I have a beautiful girlfriend, amazing friends and two kids!!" I looked at him quizzically, "Two kids?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah! The Spiderman and the teddy. You should give it a name." Kellin said pointing at my teddy bear, I thought for a second and it occurred to me. "Jake Quinn Bostwick!" He chuckled and agreed, "I love it." He said grabbing my waist and kissing my temple and I smiled. "Liz?" I heard my name being called from behind and I turned around confused, but as I took a sight of him I realized. "Michael?" I asked and he smiled arms wide, "Hi kiddo!" My eyes widen and I hugged him. Michael was the one who taught me how to tattoo. "Wow hi, how are you?" I asked him stepping back from the hug, "Well, I'm good. I was exercising at the beach and came here to eat something and I see you." He said smiling at him and I punched his arm playfully. "Is that new ink?" He asked as he saw my arm, "Oh yeah, Kellin did it." His eyes grew wide. "The Kellin? As in, the one you never stopped talking about?" He said in disbelief and I chuckled, I looked back at Kellin who had a serious look, I motioned him to come towards us. "Kellin, this is Michael, he's the one who taught me how to ink people." I said to Kellin putting a hand on his arm but he momentarily had an unreadable expression but then smiled and shook Michael's hand. "Hey heard a bit of you." Said Kellin and Micheal chuckled, "Wish I could say the same. I heard more than plenty of you, Liz wouldn't stop talking about you." Said Michael and I blushed a bit chuckling nervously. "Michael, Kellin and I are finally together." I said to him and Kellin hugged my waist possessively and kissed my temple. "Really? Wow congrats! About time, huh Liz?" He said raising his eyebrows and nudging my side and I was a bit embarrassed. "Well we should get going, Liz and I have a few things to do." Kellin said and I was actually grateful. "Sure, sure so sorry to be keeping you two. It was great to see you Liz." He said hugging me goodbye and shook Kellin's hand but said nothing. "Yeah you too; take care." I said as he stared to walk away, "Sure thing, nice meeting you Kellin." Michael said and Kellin nodded at him and I breathed out. "That felt weird." I said looking up at him, "Why?" He simply said. "Because it felt like you two were killing each other mutually or am I crazy?" Kellin's jaw clenched as I said that, he grabbed my hand and we continued walking to buy the cotton candy. He was jealous well, still is I guess.