Part 49

Liz's POV

 The day has finally come! It was Warped Tour day!! I'm so excited, more excited than I was in Orlando, I was thrilled really nervous; I had a mixture of many emotions. Kellin and the guys went to do a quick sound check and then they would come back here and get ready. It was still early so Joy and I were having breakfast. "Are you excited for today?" She asked looking all kinds of excited, "You have no idea!" I said back to her, today was going to be an amazing day to remember forever. "When are the guys coming back?" Joy asked looking at me as she ate the last piece of her pancake. "Well, they left a while back so probably a little later. They weren't going to be long; do you know what you're wearing for today?" I asked Joy as I began eating my third pancake, I was famished, "Well, I was wondering if I could borrow your black shorts, I have a Drop Dead white tank top and the black converse high tops." She said and I nodded a her, "Sure, I already have my outfit." I said to Joy an she grinned at me, "So, how does it feel to finally be Justin's girlfriend?" I asked Joy and her grin grew wider, she was really happy, yet again so was I, they really deserve each other, "It's so great Liz! I mean it was good before and now well it's official and-and I'm really speechless. I owe all of this to you Liz, thank you so much." She said hugging me and kissed the top of my head, "You don't have to thank me silly. You know I would do anything for you, you're like my sister." I said looking up at her and she smiled down at me, "Alright kiddo, I'm going to take a shower." She said walking away to the the bathroom. I continued eating and after a few bites I was full. My phone began to ring and lately the only phone calls I've been receiving are from Kellin, nobody else has bothered to call, but I didn't mind at all. I picked up the phone not bothering to look at the screen and quickly answered, "Hi lover boy." I said smiling through the phone, "Well hello to you too Elizabeth." A voice different from Kellin's answered back and yet familiar, when I looked at the phone screen, it was him. "Michael, I told you never to call back." I said feeling a rush of anger through my body, "I can't help myself, I need you, I want you." He said and I felt sick just listening to him, when I was about to hang up he spoke up, "He doesn't love you, you know." He said catching my attention, "What's it to you? What do you know about love? You certainly never knew what it was." I said to him and he chuckled, it sent me chills down my spine, "Oh Liz, Liz, my beautiful Liz. Love is what you're willing to do for that person, and trust me I'm willing to do anything..." This sounded more so like a warning if you ask me, "Well I want you to stay the hell away from me and stop calling!" I yelled through the phone and hung up, taking deep breaths, son of a bitch is not gonna leave me alone, I want to tell Kellin, but it certainly was going to ruin the mood of the day and I don't want that. I need a shower, that's what I need, God I'm exhausted, I hope that a nice shower will wake me up. I went to the bathroom, stripped from my pajamas and got in the shower, I love hotel showers they are so perfect for relaxation. I turned on the shower and the warm water cascaded over me, waking my senses, this is what I needed. I closed my eyes and started to hum to myself and I scrubbed my hair, I could stay in here forever... I heard the bathroom door close and it startled me, when I looked it was Kellin. "You started a shower without me?" He said taking off his clothes "Sorry, I needed one." I said shrugging at him and he climbed into the shower with me, he kissed the back of my ear and breathed in his sweetness. "I missed you monkey face." He whispered and I chuckled, "Me too." I said to him and I offered him the shower, I stood behind him and massaged his shoulders and back. "God you're so good at this!" He groaned washing his raven black hair, I chuckled to myself. After we were done taking our shower we went to our room and started getting ready, I quickly dried my hair and and Kellin was getting dressed. He wore his usual black pants, black toms, a black shirt, a denim jacket and a gray beanie, his arms filled with colorful bracelets. "Well I see that you're all done." I said looking at him turning the blow drier off. "I'm going to take a nap whilst you finish." He said throwing himself at the bed. "No, no no. No way. YOU are going to help me get ready." I said turning around and walked to the bed grabbing his arm pulling him up, "But Liz!!" He groaned and I laughed, "Come on cry baby." I said and he got up, "Fine." He mumbled, pouting like a small kid, I chuckled and began to do my makeup. I look like I haven't slept in days, my eyes looked completely tired. Time to bring on the power of makeup. Kellin got to my bag and took out the outfit I had for today. He walked behind me and he knelt down, he took the panties and put it through one leg and the other and pulled them up. I let the towel I had wrapped around me pool on my feet and he kissed my butt cheek, and I smiled. He grabbed my bra and I slipped my hands through it and he snapped the back, "Put it on the middle, it feels a bit tight." I said to Kellin and he obliged. I finished correcting my under eye circles and added some powder, added some eye liner and mascara finishing my makeup. "Hands up." Kellin directed as he had the tank top over my head, I did what I was commanded to and he put the Vans tank top over my head, I took the gray ripped shorts I had and Kellin helped me put on my checkered vans. "You look perfect." Kelli said standing up and kissed my forehead. "I gotta dry my hair." Kellin said and I took the blow-drier, "Let me do it." I said to him and he smiled, he sat on the bed making it easier for me to reach his head. After I finished with his hair we head outside and everyone was in the living room, "You guys are just in time for shots!" Jack said as we walked closer, "Sorry guys, I have to pass; my stomach has been an idiot today." I said to them and they chuckled, Kellin glared at my belly, "Leave my girlfriend alone!" Kellin said and my stomach growled at him, Kellin looked shocked and we all laughed, "Told ya." I said to him, "Well let's hope it doesn't give you any trouble, did you took a pill or something?" He asked looking at me with worried eyes, "Yeah I did. Come on let's get going!!" I shouted and they all got up a quickly embraced me in a group hug, "WE LOVE YOU LIZ!!" Gabe said and I chuckled, "I love you boys more." I said to them, they took their tequila shots and we walked outside.