Part 36

Kellin's POV

 "I bought good Whiskey!" Liz said holding up a bottle and we cheered, "Atta girl!!" Jack said applauding. "I also bought, marshmallows, candy, chips and water." She said taking all of those things out of the bag. "You are the best Liz." Said Gabe as she handed out some plastic glasses she also bought. "There's no ice so drink up like real men." She said in serious tone and then laughed. "Alright Paul Bunyan." Said Justin and we laughed. "Who the hell is Paul Bunyan?" Asked Jaime confused, most of us gave him a 'are you serious look' and Joy began to explain, "Paul Bunyan? Kid's story about a giant lumberjack?" She said in hopes of bringing back the memory of it. "Oh I think I remember!! That later he found a blue ox, right!?" He said excitedly and we all cheered. "Hey you got it!!" Said Tony padding his back and Jaime looked proud of himself. Liz started to pour whiskey in the plastic glasses and started to hand them out. "Thanks." I said to her as she handed mine and she winked at me. She helped herself and poured some into a glass. "To amazing friends, and great, happy moments." Said Liz raising her glass smiling at us and we all toasted and took a swig of our drink. Liz sat beside me and looked a the ocean, "What a beautiful sunset." She said leaning her head on my shoulder. "It is." I said putting my cheek on top of her head. We heard the phone of someone as if the had taken a picture and we turned our heads to our left and it was Joy taking a picture of us. "Another one Joy? Really?" Liz asked her and Joy froze, "Um.... I was taking a selfie." She said unconvincingly and we laughed. "Hey guys tell us one of your most memorable days of your friendship." Asked Justin to us and we looked at each other. "Yeah that sounds interesting." Said Vic and everyone's eyes were on us. "Well, um there was this one Thanksgiving I'll never forget." Said Liz sitting in between my legs and I knew what she was talking about. "Oh my God!" I said laughing at the remembrance and so did Liz. "One thanksgiving my parents went to Puerto Rico and I was alone in my place and Kellin's family had also gone to a trip and he was left alone in his place." She said and I continued. "So we decided to make our thanksgiving dinner at Liz's place. I had a turkey on my fridge and I took it over her place and since Liz knew how to cook, so we had no trouble." I said trying to hold my laughter. "So Kellin came to my place with the turkey and I started making it pretty early, we were also a bit reckless so we were drinking too. We started cooking and we ended up making a mess in the kitchen because we had a food fight. We then cleaned it and went outside to buy some things but the turkey wasn't going to be ready for like three more hours. So we left to buy some Mountain Dew, junk food and whatnot." She said taking another sip of her whiskey, "When we got home we couldn't believe it. Black smoke was coming out of my house and we panicked. When we got inside it smelled burnt and when we got to the kitchen it was filled with black clouds and I turned off the oven and opened it to take out the turkey, it was completely burnt. We didn't knew what to do but Kellin started laughing. We ended up eating turkey sandwiches and potato chips in my room watching movies." She said and the guys laughed. "Holy shit did your parents ever found out?" Asked Jack, "Well when mom got home two days later after I cleaned the shit out of the kitchen she asked why did the kitchen smelled burnt. I told her I did rice and that I burnt it accidentally." She said shrugging and the guys laughed. "Kellin when did you know you had fell for Liz?" Asked Mike and Liz looked at me. I cleared my throat, "Well, it was late summer night and I was teaching Liz how to skate. We were outside of her house and I remember it well, Liz said that she was scared and she gave me this frighten look and I held her close, and I told her not to be because..." Liz cut me off,  "No matter what, I'll always be here to fight your fears with you." She finished off looking at me with tender sweet eyes, "I can't believe you remember." I said looking at her, "I never forgot." She said smiling at me, God I love her so much. "You guys are too perfect for each other." Said Tony looking at us and I kissed her temple. "Kellin, isn't there a song you want to sing to Liz?" Jesse asked wriggling his eyebrows. "I know the perfect one." I said smiling getting up and helped her up. I went over to Jesse and whispered in his ear the song we should play and he grinned. I sat Liz down and I sat in front of her and I looked at Jesse giving him a nod and he started to play his guitar.