Part 15

Liz's POV

The band starting playing and thousands of fans were screaming their heads off. And Kellin started to sing.

"Met a girl at seventeen."

"Thought she meant the world to me," 

"So I gave her everything,"

"She turned out to be a cheat."

I recognize the first part of the song 'If You Can't Hang'. I always wondered if he wrote that song because of Sasha. I had listened to their music and to be honest I was a little fan myself. When I heard Kellin's voice on the radio for the first time, I couldn't believe it. He always wished to be in a band and change people's lives. And that he did. I was immensely proud of him, he made his dream come true, something we used to talk a lot under our tree in high school. Every time he spoke of his future he seemed more enthusiastic about it. I was happy for him and he loves what he does. Vic stood next to me and I looked at him. "It's awesome right?" He said looking at me and then at the stage. "Yes, I've never been to a concert backstage, it's really awesome." I said to Vic and Kellin was all heart and soul singing to his fans. "Well trust me they'll be more to come. You're with us now. The only girl in our groups, maybe you're like the Queen now, since you're the only one." He said chuckling. "Queen huh? I like that. Oh hey! I was looking forward to ask you. Tomorrow me and my best friend are moving to our new apartment I bought today I was wondering if you don't have nothing important to do, you and the guys can come and help us move, these guys are coming too, but the quicker we finish the apartment the better." I asked Vic and he agreed. "Of course we'll help out. I'll let the guys know and I'll be right back ok?" He said stepping away. "Alright, let me know if anything." I told him and he left. Kellin was head banging around the stage. And moments after the song ended. Screams and applause were heard all around. "Thank you guys, what a way to start a night, with an amazing crowd like yourselves." The crowd went wild and I giggled to myself, I was overly excited. "Guys today, is a very very special day for me. After ten years I got to see my best friend from high school. And she's here tonight supporting me." The crowd said 'aww' with some scream and applause. He looked at me and bowed throwing me a wink. "Guys. Should I introduce her to all of you?" he asked the crowd and my eyes widen. The crowd shouted 'YES' and Kellin looked at me with a wild grin. He took his index finger and motioned me to go to him. But I was stubborn. "Liz, don't make me come and pick you up." He said in a warning voice and the crowd shouted continuously "DO IT';  "I'll run." I shouted at him. "I don't care I can run too." Out of no where Mike ran past me with his shirt off and went to the stage running and screaming, the crowd was laughing and then my feet were no longer on the floor and I was thrown over someone's shoulder. When I saw long hair I knew that it was Vic. "Vic put me down!" I said to him. "No way!" He told me and walked up to Kellin. "One Liz, like you ordered Sir." Said Vic at Kellin and I looked at Vic and he winked at me and left. The fans started cheering and there were a lot of people in here. Kellin grabbed my hand. "Guys, this is Liz, after ten long years with out seeing her today was amazingly special to see her again after so long. We've spent the day together and Jack, well Jack was trying to steal her from me but he knows what happens when he looks at my girl. Right Jack?" He said looking at Jack and the crowd laughed. I looked at Kellin and he looked at me and winked. He always does that and every single time I can't help but blush. "Alright, you've seen this beautiful girl." He said giving me a kiss on my cheek and everyone started screaming like crazy, he took me back to where I was. "Liz, this next song is for you." He said making his way to the stage again. 

"Stay for tonight" 

"If you want to"

"I can show you"