Part 25

Kellin's POV

After we ate pizza we decided to watch a movie and Liz took out a movie but hid it in her arms. "What's that?" I asked her cocking my head to one side. "A little surprise." She said putting in the movie, I couldn't see which one was it. She sat beside me enthusiastically handing me to bowl of popcorn. "What are we watching?" I said as I took a handful of popcorn, she raised her brows chewing on her popcorn. She cleaned her hands and covered my eyes. "I forgot it was a surprise." I smiled "This is sexy you know." I wriggled my eyebrows and grinned. I felt her lips on mine and we kissed. "How's that for sexy?" She whispered in my ear and I swallowed hard and she started to laugh. "I'll let you know later." I said to her and I felt her tense up as I had one hand on her waist. "Jesse hit play." Liz directed Jesse. "Whatever you say boss." We chuckled and the movie was starting. The music started playing and I grew bigger with realization "Grease!!" Liz uncovered my eyes and began chuckling "Fuck yeah!" I loved this movie so much! "I'm so glad you remembered Liz." I said to her and she puckered her lips wrinkling her nose, she looked like a piglet. I grabbed her by the waist raising her up and lowered her on my lap, she had the bowl of popcorn in her hands and we were really comfy. When the first song started, Jesse got up and started imitating Danny. "Tell me more, tell me more!" The guys sang beside Jesse, me included. The girls were laughing so hard and when Sandy started to sing Liz sang. Joy and Liz made the background "Tell me more, tell me more!" and Jaime got in, "Like does he have car?" he said like the blonde in the movie and we all laughed as he acted exactly like her. We watched the movie and we danced and sing all night. When I looked to my side Liz had fallen asleep on my arm. I has stroking her hair and waiting for the movie to end. "Jack, can you get me a Monster?" I whispered loudly at Jack. "Do I have to get up?" I opened my eyes and he rolled his getting up. When he got back to the living room he handed me the drink. "Thanks 'bud." I said imitating him and he smiled giving me the middle finger. "Screw you Quinn." I chuckled and he sat back down, I took a big gulp refreshing my throat. Liz was quietly snoring beside me and the guys started to yawn. Jesse fell asleep like thirty minutes ago, and so did Mike and Tony. Justin and Joy were eating popcorn cuddling with a blanket covering them both. I need to ask Justin what's been happening between the two of them. "Hey." Vic whispered at me. "What?" I asked him and he replied, "Can we stay the night? Tony and Mike aren't going to wake up and I'm sleepy too." He asked me, "Of course, you know that Liz doesn't mind." I whispered and he let out a breath. "Thank you Jesus." He said flopping down into the mattress. Crossing is arms. Jack had also fallen asleep and Gabe was eating his popcorn. "Psssst! Gabe!" I whispered loudly, we was sitting on his mattress and I was sitting on the couch. He looked at me asking me what did I wanted, "The sharpie!" I pointed with my lips towards the kitchen counter, he followed to where I was pointing and squinted his eyes giving me a knowingly look and nodding. He got up trying not to wake Jack up. He went and grabbed the sharpies giving one to me. I got up trying not to wake Liz up. I took a pillow and put it on her head and she remained asleep. I tip-toed towards Jesse and Gabe was beside Jack, Justin and Jaime had gotten up also. "I want in on this too." Said Jaime. I started to draw a uni-brow and wrote 'Kellin Rulez' on Jesse's forehead. He didn't even flinch he must be really asleep. Justin went over to Gabe writing Jack's face too. I handed the sharpie to Jaime and he made him a mustache, and then a penis heading to his mouth. I tried so hard not to laugh, I put a hand on my mouth and Jaime was laughing silently. "I have an idea." I whispered at Jaime and he gave me the sharpie again. I bent over and touched his face a bit hard but he didn't wake. Good. I moved his upper lip and showing his teeth. I took the sharpie and darken a few teeth, Jaime was holding his stomach and covering his mouth. Justin and Gabe headed towards us and they did the same. Justin took out his phone and took a picture. I finished up and looked down at Jesse. He is so going to kill us. I went over to Jack and they drew a butt and poop. I closed my eyes and held my laughter, I bent down and wrote on is forehead. 'Jackass' I took my phone out and took a picture. I tip-toed around them and back to where Liz lay "I'm taking Liz to bed guys. Good Night." I said to them picking her up bridal style.