Part 21

Kellin's POV

"-My other secret is that, I had fallen for you too in high school. But the thing is that, those feelings haven't changed." I was trying to process every word, but I was dumbfounded. She held something back and I slightly nod my head for her to continue. She sighed and looked into my eyes. "I love you Kellin Quinn." My world completely stopped as I heard her say those words, my heart was filled with fluttering butterflies and my stomach tied in knots. She looked away, looking a bit hurt. I tried to talk but I couldn't even speak. I grabbed her arm and hugged her, she hugged me back really hard, her head was on my chest. "Why is your heart beating so fast?" She asked looking up at me. I smiled down at her and put my hand on her cheek, "Because that's how I feel every time I'm with you." I said to her and she blushed. "Come on, my turn to give you your prize." I said to her stepping back, I grabbed her hand and led her down the steps sitting on the sidewalk. "Ok so, this June we'll be releasing a new album. In that album I wrote a song which was intended for you, I wrote it thinking of you and I'm going to sing it to you." I said and she looked surprised and excited. "Are you serious?" She said half smiling. "Dead serious, after what I did to you everything was hard and different, and I needed to express myself because I never thought I would ever see you again and explain myself to you, so I wrote this song." I said and she waited for me quietly and patiently. She looked so beautiful with her dress, and looking at me with such soft eyes and care, the way her eyes sparkle every time she looked at mine was something I can get used to. I took a deep breath and began singing.

"I've been thinking lately about you and me,"

"And all the questions left unanswered,"

"How it all could be."

"And I hope you know,"

"You never left my head."

"And if I ever let you down,"

"I'm sorry."

"I see you around here lately,"

"You smile brighter than you should."

"And me I've been so lonely,"

"I'm glad you're doing good."

"Cause I can't forget,"

"The way it used to be,"

"And if I ever let you down,"

"I'm sorry."

"No I can't let you go..."

"And you know that you can take all of me,"

"I swear I will better than before."

"No I can't let you go..."

"I'm sorry for the things I've done,"

"I'm sorry for the man I was," 

"And how I treated you."