Part 11

Kellin's POV 

 I couldn't stop staring at her. She's changed so much physically, but she's still the same person. The way that her smile connected with her caramel eyes. Should I tell her? The way I always felt towards her? No, I've just seen her today after so long. But I've got to tell her sooner or later... I sighed at my thoughts. "What's wrong Kel? Are you not happy?" She said with concerning eyes and hands on my arm. "Nothing sorry, I just never thought I would ever see you again." She smiled at me and said "Well if we're together again, it's because it's real. And I'm grateful to be by your side again Kel." I smiled looking down and she kissed my cheek. I wasn't expecting her to do that. She looked so adorable. "I'll be right back." She said getting up, Vic nudged my side. "Dude she's totally into you. Couldn't it be more obvious?! You need to tell her how you feel." Said Vic bringing me back to reality. "Not now. I had just apologized to her I can just say that I have feelings for her. The only people who knows that is you and Joy." Vic sighed, "But you still have to tell her." he said looking at me. "I know and I will, just not now." I whispered back at him and when I looked over to the table the rest of the guys were looking at me with stupid expressions in their faces, and also trying to listen what Vic and I were whispering about. "What the hell are you guys looking at?" I said to them. They all looked at each other and Gabe said "We saw that." He said wriggling his eyebrows. "Saw what?" I said knowingly "Oh don't act stupid Kellin you know what he's talking about." Justin said. "I have no idea of what you're talking about." I said crossing my arms laying back on my chair. "Oh guys, wait, he wants us to say it in front of Liz." said Jesse looking over at me, making a heart with his hands, mouthing 'I love you' and threw me a kiss and gave me a wink. "Shut up, you guys don't know shit." I said to them. "Well, we'll have to wait 'til she gets here." said Jack in a challenge tone. 'UUUUUH' warned the guys from behind "I swear to God if any of you say something I will kill you." I whispered at all of them and Liz came back with another tray. "Here you go guys." She said as she placed dessert in front of and we all groaned in delight. "Liz! You're the best!" said Jaime "Thanks. I wanted you awesome dudes to have the best." she said smiling at him. "Mm, yeah Liz." Said Jack with a spoonful of cheesecake and turning his head towards me. "Kellin, she's a keeper." I widen my eyes at him and she looked down blushing. Jesse had choked on his ice cream and Justin spat his drink. "ANYWAYS," I said loudly changing the subject. "So Liz, what did you do for the past 10 years?" I said looking at her and she was still blushing. "W-Well, um after I moved here to California I went to collage and I have a bachelor's degree in photography, I do photo shoots and it pays well. Eventually I wanted to do something else, so since I always knew how to draw I learned how to make tattoos. And I have a lot of happy costumers." My eyes widen with surprise. "Woahh! How'd you learned?" I asked her "Well that was about six years ago, I was in a short term relationship with a tattoo artist." My face changed, "Oh. Well that's cool." I said trying to hide my jealousy. She looked at me and raised a brow at me, she leaned in and whispered. "No need to get jealous Quinn." She said biting her lip trying to hold her laughter. I rolled my eyes at her and laughed. "But yeah, I haven't done much. Oh! And as you can see I've lost a few pounds." I was going to say something when the ringing of my phone interrupted us. When I saw the caller ID and saw it was our manager. "Guys, sound check in twenty." He said through the phone. "Do I have to go?" I asked boringly, "Yes Kellin, everybody needs to come because the concert is this night and we can't have anything going wrong for tonight, remember that tonight we're closing the tour. I'll see you guys here." He hung up and sighed. "Everything ok?" Liz looked at me concerned. "Yeah, um guys we gotta go, we have sound check going on in twenty." I said looking at the guys and they groaned. "Do we have to?" asked Jesse, "Apparently we do, tonight nothing can go wrong." I said to Jesse and he tipped his head back and I looked over to Liz. "Can you give me the check please?" she hesitated for a moment. "Mmmm, you know what? I won't. I got this, don't worry about it." She said confidence washing over her . "No way! I will pay you with or with no check." I said narrowing my eyes at her. "Well... you can pay me by giving me your phone number." She said looking innocent. "I was going to give it to you anyways." I said looking cocky at her and she glared at me. "Whatever, but you're not paying me, ok?" I put up my hands up in defeat. "Alright, I give up. There is no winning with you." I took my phone out and gave to her. "Type your number in."  She looked at me with so much....love? She typed her number and she gave me the phone back and I called. Her phone started vibrating and he took it out of her pocket. "Really Kellin? Afraid I had giving you the wrong number?" She said raising up her eyebrows. "It could happen! I'll text you when sound check is over ok?" I said to her grabbing her arm. "Sure thing." She said smiling at me. "Alright guys, say goodbye to Liz, show her how we do it." I said motioning them to get up and they all went to Liz and hug her at the same time. When everyone was covering her I took the small note and the pen and wrote 'Thank you for everything -K' I took out my wallet and left her a tip. "Can't. Breathe." She said jokingly, "Alright guys, group hug is over my turn. "No!" said Jesse. "The Pizza Goddess is mine to keep forever!" he laughed mischievously and he threw her over his shoulder and she started to laugh screaming. "Let thy Pizza Goddess down." said Jack kneeling in front of Jesse. "Nay!" He said and he started to run around as Jack tried to catch them. "You can't run forever!" Gabe yelled following them heading outside. I chuckled and followed them.. "HEYY! HEY! Let my friend down now you bitch." Jesse stopped running and looked at me "Oh yeah? Well come and get some." Said a challenging Jesse, "Kellin! Help thy Pizza Goddess. She is in need of you." Said Liz from behind Jesse. Vic and Jaime were on my team. They started to get closer to Jesse, and in a moment Jaime tackled Jesse and Vic had already got Liz. "Victory is ours!! The Pizza Goddess is now safe once again!" Announced Vic handing me Liz into bridal style. "Here you are my Lord." said Vic kneeling in front of me. "Ah thy knight has done me a great service. I shalt grant thee a new coupon from Burger King." Liz started giggling and I swear that it was the cutest thing I have ever heard. I stared down at her and she was looking at Vic. "Thank you brave knight, for bringing me back where I rightfully belong." she said, but then she looked at me and I noticed that she meant it. Her beautiful eyes looked directly at mine, and she blushed a little. I wanted to kiss her but I hold my urges. I put her back on her feet and hugged her. "Thank you Elizabeth. I'll text you later ok? I promise." She broke the hug and nodded. "Ok." She smiled at me and I hugged her once more. The guys started walking to the van saying their 'Goodbyes' to Liz. I stood beside her and before walking I grabbed her arm and kissed her cheek. "See ya'." I said giving her a wink. She put a hand on her cheek and started to blush. 

On the van we waved 'goodbye' at Liz, making or way to the sound check. "Dude, you are so crazy for this girl. I've never seen you like this with another girl before." Said Jesse. "Yeah Kellin. It's pretty obvious." said Gabe nodding in agreement. "Are you guys seriously going to talk about this?" I said looking at them through the rear-view mirror. "C'mon dude admit it, you like her." Jesse prompted, "Guys but we're missing something here too." Said Justin and Jack looked at him and nodded in agreement, while Gabe, Jesse and I were confused. "What?" asked Gabe curiously. "Well, while you guys were too busy looking at Kellin's reaction towards Liz, Jack and I were looking at Liz the whole time. And she couldn't take her eyes off of Kellin nor his lips for that matter. But most of the time, she would watch your eyes, or every time you smiled or laughed her heart looked like it skipped a beat. The fact of the matter is that she likes you too Kellin." I sighed driving and stopped at a red light. "Before I did what I did to Liz I had developed some feelings for her. The way she always made me happy were not meant for any describable words. And I knew that she had feelings for me too. The only people who knows that is me, Vic, her friend Joy and now you guys." I said to them as the light turned green, indicating me to keep going. They all looked at each other "But you're telling her. Right?" Gabe asked. "I just saw her today, God knows what could happen, I am telling her, just not right now." Jesse got excited all of the sudden and he looked like he was about to convulse out of pure excitement. "What is it Jesse!?!" I asked "ASK HER TO COME TO THE CONCERT!" I actually never thought of that. "Yes! That's a great idea Kellin! Wait Jesse I didn't knew you had a brain" said Justin and Jesse's proud expression turned into a glare. "Don't give me that shit Hills, you know that I'm smarter than all of you." Jesse said pointing at all of us. "Bullshit!" exclaimed Jack, and so it started...