Part 26

Liz's POV

 Kellin stared at me in shock. "You're not serious, are you?" He asked sitting on the edge of my bed. "Dead serious." I said turning the desk chair around and when I looked at him I sighed and dragged the chair towards him grabbing his hand. "Kellin what you're failing to understand is that I trust you with all my life, and I'll be helping you too, you're not gonna do it alone." I said placing mi hand on his cheek. He placed his hand on top of mine and grabbed it softly, "I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend and an amazing best friend." He said smiling and I kissed him. "Alright then, let me get this done so we can get started." I said rolling back to where I was and proceeded to finish the tattoo sketch. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. But thankfully I know that I won't regret this one bit. I finally finished correcting the small details and showed it to him. "Which one do you want?" I asked him, "You pick baby, I trust you." He said smiling, giving me a kiss on my nose. "So cute." He said wrinkling his nose and I mirrored his expression. "I pick......this one." I showed him the one that read 'In all my darkness...' He smiled happy with my decision. "Perfect, now let's get this show on the road!" He said sitting eagerly on the couch. And I chuckled, he looked like a little kid getting ready to get his Christmas gift. I rolled my chair towards him. "Wait! Where are we going to get it?" I asked him and he thought looking at himself. "What about here?" He said showing me the side of his left forearm. "That's perfect. You're the best." I said giving him a quick peck. I put on my glasses to see better. "Hey I haven't seen you use those in a while." He looked at me and I blushed. "Shut up." I said to him and he laughed. "Hey, you still look beautiful." He said making me look up at him. I smiled at him and took a napkin, added a bit of rubbing alcohol and then cleaned it with water and soap. After I let it dry a bit, I put the stencil on, padding it neatly and removed it slowly and the ink of the pen stuck in his forearm. "You like it?" I asked him holding up a mirror. "It looks awesome." He said eyes full of excitement. "Alright, ready?" I said setting up my tattoo machine hitting on the pad making the machine buzz. "As I'll ever be." He said and he wink at me and I smiled at him, I took the lamp, bringing light into his arm. I started to buzz the machine, "Here we go." I put the needle on the ink and started to follow the lines. I concentrated hard and wanted this to be perfect. I could feel Kellin's eyes on me all the time and he crunched on his cheetos bringing one to my mouth and I took the bite. I took the napkin and cleaned the excess. I kept this pattern, followed the lines correctly and cleaning the excess and cleaning the needle in a glass of water. "Hey babe." He called for me and I looked up. "What?" He was recording me, "It's looking good baby." I smiled and he recorded the tattoo in process. I continue my work and after forty minutes I was done. "And you're done babe." I said cleaning his arm with water and a bit soap. He got up and got to the long mirror in the wall and looked at it. "Oh my God Liz, I never imagine it was going to look this good!" He said looking back at the tattoo. "Do you like it?" I asked him holding my hands nervously. "Like it? I love it!" He said hugging me. "It's perfect Elizabeth, like you." I squeezed him back, "Now it's your turn." I said to him. "I'm nervous, do you think I can do it?" He asked looking unsure of himself. "I trust you, I'll be helping you ok?" I held his hand and guided him to the desk chair where I was sitting and I sat on the couch. I took the napkin and put water with a little soap and handed it to him, he took it and cleaned my arm. After he cleaned it he blow a little so it could dry a bit faster, I passed him the stencil and he looked nervous. "Hey it's ok, no need to be nervous." I gave his arm a reassuring squeeze. "Ok I can do it." He breathed out and nodded. He picked up the stencil and carefully placed it on my arm, padding it softly and then peeled it off slowly. "Like that?" He asked me holding the mirror at me. "It looks great." I said to him and he exhaled smiling. "Go on, I'll press the pad and I'll hold your hand." I said giving him a reassuring smile and he smiled back. "Ok. Let's do it." He said and he took a big gulp of Monster and so did I. I took the machine and put it in his hand, holding it rightly. "Put your index here like this." I took his finger and placed it where it should go. "Like this?" He asked showing me his hand. "Exactly like that, I'm going to press the pad, put the needle on the ink over there." I said pointing the black ink with my chin, I pressed the pad and he did as instructed. And I stopped pressing. I took his hand and asked, "Ready?" I looked at him and he nodded. "Yeah." he breathed out and I smiled at him and winked. I pressed the pad and the machine started buzzing, I lowered our hands and pressed the needled against my skin and swiftly made a smooth line. I stopped the pad, "Take the napkin and clean the excess." I said pointing him towards the napkins. "Oh right." He took the napkin and cleaned it. We kept repeating once again the same patter and me guiding him through the lines, he trembled a few times but I manage to make a really decent line holding his hand. After we repeated the process a few times he got the hang of it; He looked so concentrated and he was focusing so hard, and he was doing a really great job.