Part 34

Kellin's POV

'...Please stay forever with me.'

We ended up the song singing that part together and I looked and her and smiled. This is like the first time we sang together, we held hands the whole time. The crowd went crazy and Liz was smiling shyly at them. "Thank very much, give it up for Liz everybody!" Everyone started to applaud and cheer and she blushed. "Thank you guys so much, I wasn't planning ever that this was going to happen, Kellin likes to surprise people as you already must know." She said and the crowd laughed and said 'Yes' in unison. "Hey this is my crowd don't you try and steal them from me." I said playfully with a sassy tone and the crowd started laughing. "Can't compete with my charming good looks." She flipped her hair and crossed her eyes making a funny face to me and the audience laughed harder. "See guys? This, and many more reasons is why I love this girl right here." I said through the mic and I grabbed Liz's hand and kissed the back of it, she threw my a kiss and the crowd started to chant, 'KISS HER, KISS HER!' Liz blushed and looked over me. "Alright, alright. But if I'm gonna do it, I'm doing it the right way." Liz didn't know what to expect, she was completely flustered. I stood up and offered her my hand to help her get up. When we were nose to nose she whispered. "What are you going to do Kel?" She asked with big eyes, I rubbed my nose against hers and said, "Don't worry." She let out a breath and closed her eyes, I put some hair behind her ear; I softly grabbed her face and connected her lips with mine, a shocking electricity running through our bodies. Multiple screams were heard on the background and Liz smiled while we kissed,then Jesse got in front of us covering us from the crowd. Liz and I chuckled and Liz pushed Jess a little bit and he laughed. I hugged her and there was an immense silence. When we turned to the crowd they were just looking at us with soft faces. "Alright, alright love story is over." I said through the mic, "Then you'll start to fall in love with my girl." I said smiling at her and she gave me a playful push and everyone laughed. She left the stage, "Thank you all for coming out here today, you've been an amazing crowd, all of you. We love you!" I screamed through the mic and waved leaving the stage. "Hi babe, you did really good." I said to Liz grabbing her hips and pulling her close to me and she hugged my neck. "We did good. Maybe later we could celebrate?" She said in a knowing tone, biting her lips and peeking through her lashes. Her look sent a stung of electricity. I groaned in her ear and whispered, "Can't wait." I said biting her earlobe and she giggled. Someone cleared his throat behind us and Liz blushed stepping back. "Ten minutes for the interview." Said my manager Ron and I nodded and he walked away. "You look sexy when you work." She said jokingly and I pushed her slightly. "And you look like a cute potato." I said puckering my lips, "Hey Kells, some fans are outside. They're like four." Said Justin jogging towards us. "Then let's go meet them." I said smiling and grabbing Liz's hand. Four girls sat on the floor, just hanging out. We got through the curtain and jumped to where they were sitting and sat beside them. "What are we talking about?" Jack whispered leaning in and the girls had shocked expressions looking at each other. Gabe and Jesse laughed and I started at them. "Wassup? Did you like the band? I think they suck." I said with a disgusted look and the girls laughed nervously, "Well?" Prompted Gabe and they shook their heads in realization. "Y-Y-You're Sleeping W-W-With Sirens.." One of them said stuttering and pointing at us. "We are?" I said looking over the guys with a confused look, "Well I'll be a monkey's uncle, you're right. Hi I'm Kellin." I said extending a hand to the girl beside me and she had big wide eyes and put her hand in mine and shook it slightly. And I repeated the same action with the rest of the girls, and then I shook Jack's hand and the girls laughed. "Can I have a picture with you?" The girl beside me asked, "Of course!!" I said she took her phone out and I took it putting it on selfie mode, I snapped a few pictures and a video and handed it to her. We all did the same and when I look behind me Joy was talking to Liz. They looked like they were in deep conversation and Joy looked excited about something. They walked up to us and Liz knelt beside me. "I'm going to the store. I'll be right back ok?" She said pointing at a small market across the street, I nodded at her and she kissed my cheek. I squinted my eyes at Joy and she shrugged smiling. She knew something. "Guys, interview's gonna start, come on." Said our manager and we stood up. "Well, it was nice meeting you cool gals, have a good one." Said Jack and walked away, the rest of us waved and the girls said their goodbyes.