Part 41

Liz's POV

"Call me if you need anything ok?" I said grabbing my mom's hands. "Of course my dear, I want to see your new apartment, maybe I can pass tomorrow if you like and make dinner?" She said bringing me into a hug, "Mamá, you don't have to cook, you can come and visit tomorrow." I said kissing her cheek, "Don't worry darling, I'm more than happy to make dinner." She insisted and I looked at Kellin and he shrugged. "Alright mamá, only because you are insisting ok?" I said laughing a bit and she kissed my forehead. "Have fun at your date tonight." Mom said looking both me and Kellin, "We will." Kellin said smiling down at me. We said our goodbyes to my whole family and we got in the car. "So, dinner date tonight huh?" I said smirking at him and he chuckled. "Yes we are my lady, it was going to be a surprise but it still kinda is because you don't know where we're going." He said looking victorious, "Don't get so cocky Quinn." I said raising a brow at him and crossing my arms playfully. "Hey, it's going to be fun. Put on a dress ok?" He said driving out from thee drive way, A dress? Seriously? What could he be planning.. We got quickly to my house since it was a really close drive. "Alright, since I don't want you to be the one to pick me up, because I gave Justin the van, go pick up some clothes and we can go to my apartment, get ready and leave from there." He suggested as we pulled out of my house and I smiled at him. "That sounds like a great idea." I said kissing his cheek, "Wait here, I'll be out in a sec." I said getting out of the car, "Bring me my charger! It's on the night stand." He shouted for me and I nodded jogging up the steps getting my keys and opening the apartment. I quickly went to my room and got a big bag, since I don't know if I'm staying over I'm taking some extra clothes with me. I walked into my closet and looked over some dresses, and then I remember the black one I bought in Forever 21 when I went shopping with Joy. I grabbed it and it looked perfect, I picked up some heels and put them in the bag. I went over to my drawer and took my makeup bag taking what I needed most. I took Kellin's and my charger and my tooth brush, I don't think I will be needing anything else. I head out with bag in hand and Kellin was talking on the phone, resting his back on the car. When he saw me he hung up and took my bag, "Ready?" He asked and I smiled with glee, "As I'll ever be, let's go." I said handing him his charger and we got in the car. "Should we invite the guys for dinner tomorrow?" Kellin asked driving down the road, "Of course! I'd love for them to meet my mom, we could even invite Vic and the guys." I said and he smiled and sighed happily, "What is it?" I asked curiously and he grinned at me. "Liz I'm just so happy that you get along with them so well." Kellin said looking at me, "Are you kidding me? I love them, all of them, they're like family. I'll text them to let them know." I said to Kellin taking my phone out. 'Mom is back! And she's making dinner tomorrow, you are cordially invited to an amazing Puerto Rican feast!'  I typed, forwarding it to everyone and instantly got replies.  'Dinner tomorrow? Liz's mom gonna cook? HELL YEAH!'  Jack typed in and I chuckled, followed my Justin and Gabe, 'Count me in!'    'Fuck yeah! Liz's mom rulz!'.  I shook my head smiling and Jesse answered, 'Food? Wherreee! jk! Defs I'm coming over.'  Jaime and Mike answered too, 'Puerto Rican food!? Finally!! Been dying to try some!'    'Ya mom is the best Liz!'  And soon Vic answered,  'I can now see why Mike and Jaime are so excited right now... lol! Tony and I are gonna be there! Can't wait to meet the woman who brought this amazing girl to our lives! WE LOVE YOU LIZ!!'  My heart melted a little, my heart has a soft spot for all of them; I would do anything for these boys, they're like family, hell they ARE family. "What is it Liz?" Kellin asked with furrowed brows and I smiled sweetly at him. "Nothing, these guys that's all." I said and he gave me a knowing look, "What did they wrote to you?" I said taking a left, "Vic said they couldn't wait to meet the woman who brought this amazing girl to their lives, and that they love me." I said answering his question and he smiled, "Ah that Vic, he likes to let people know how much he loves them, and non the less let them know how important they are in his life and you certainly are one of them." He said and I pouted playfully giving him big wide eyes, "No, not the face!!" He said looking away, but looked back again, "Can't...Help......Too...Cute!!!" He exclaimed and I laughed and kissed his cheek.