Part 45

Kellin's POV

 I lay my head on Liz's stomach as all of us were watching Up!, Jack's favorite movie. "Who wants more popcorn and beer?" Liz asked and everybody raised their hand, she chuckled and I let her get up. Jack was almost eating the TV beside Gabe who were crying when Ellie died. Justin and Joy were cuddling close, I don't think that they haven't made it official yet, I should ask him what's going on. And Jesse was apart, in his phone with a serious face. Ten minutes passed and Liz was still in the kitchen, I got up and decide to give her a hand, but before I could enter the kitchen I heard her arguing. "What the hell do you want from me?" She stayed silent and continued. "No. Why in the world would I do that to Kellin, Michael? I love him not you." She said and my rage filled my body, he's calling her? I clenched my jaw and waited for her to keep talking, "I don't give a shit if you miss me. We didn't work out and it was never going to work if you yelled at me all the time and deprive me from my friends and family, that's not how it works. I wish you a good life and don't ever call me again." She finally said slamming the phone on top of the counter and groaned. She cursed under her breath and turned around and she jumped a little when she saw me. She sighed, "You heard?" She asked looking at me, I just nodded. "He won't be calling again, I promise." She said stepping closer, "What did he want?" I asked and she looked away, "Liz, what is it?" I asked insisting and she looked at me, "He wanted me to leave you to get back with him." She said looking into my eyes, her caramel eyes looked frustrated, "Well that is not going to happen, not now and frankly not ever." I said putting my hands on her waist. "Damn right." Liz said grabbing my face kissing me, "I love you, and I swear nothing nor anyone will get to us." She said kissing my nose, "You managed to be so strong, I admire you so much." I said and she gave me a sad smile, "I'm strong for us. And you're my strength, my happiness, my love, you're my everything." She said and bit my lower lip, "Lizzzz, the guys are here." I warned her and she smirked at me raising a brow, "They're watching movie in the living room, not in my room." She whispered and I grabbed her butt. "You're so tempting." We looked at each other and Jack shouted, "HEY! I'M POPCORN AND BEER-LESS OVER HERE!" He said and I yelled at him, "Get your own Fowler!" Liz chuckled and she got the popcorn out of the microwave and took out two six packs of beers handing one to me. We got to the living room and handed out the beers to everyone and Liz and I sat down and she put her legs on my lap and we watched the movie eating popcorn and drinking beer. After a moment Liz spoke up, "If you think about it, we are kids drinking beer watching a Pixar movie." Liz said and we looked at her and then at each other, "Liz what the hell did you smoke 'cause I want some." Jack said looking at her and we all laughed, "No but she's right! We're like five year olds drinking beer." Justin said shrugging, and we nodded in agreement. Liz shifted uncomfortably beside me and she looked like she was in a slight pain, "Hey, are you ok?" I asked her and she nodded, "Yeah, I drank my beer too fast, my stomach hurts. I'm gonna go lay on my bed." She said getting up and she stumbled, "Hey, I'll take you." I said grabbing her elbow and helped her get to her room. "I think I drank a little too many huh?" She said sarcastically and I chuckled, "Yeah you did." I said and I got her to her bed. "Do you want some medicine?" I asked and she glared at me, "Really Kells? I've been drinking, I can't have medicine. Water maybe." She said and I went to the kitchen, "Hey dude is Liz ok?" Asked Gabe, "Yeah, she just feels sick." I said and I exited the living room, I gave her some water and she drank plenty. I lay beside her and I started to rub her belly and I started to sing. After a little bit she fell asleep and I got up to smoke a cigarette. I got outside and lit my cigarette, taking a big puff and exhaling the smoke, it felt good. After all the stress that's been happening these past days I really needed it. But I couldn't get that fucking Michael out of my head, he wants Liz back really bad and I won't let that happen. "Kells, Liz is really sick I think we should take her to the hospital." A very worried Jesse peeked through the door, I threw my cigarette to the floor and ran up the steps, when I got to her room she was in the bathroom vomiting. "Liz? Do you want something?" I asked through the door, "No. Go away." She said, Joy rushed to my side. "Stay with her ok?" I said to Joy and she nodded getting into the bathroom, "Is she ok?" Asked Gabe, he seemed worried as well, "She's really sick." I got to the kitchen and I got a few ingredients to make her some chicken noodle soup, that stuff really does the trick. I took out a cooking pot pouring some water in it. I I took some chicken breast and put in the water. I sliced up some potatoes, a carrot, celery, oregano, garlic, etc... I added olive oil into the water and poured the rest of the ingredients I sliced up,I added salt, pepper and a pinch of chili powder. After a while the water started to boil and I added the noodles. It was going to take about almost two hours, but since Liz's stove is works with gas maybe it gets done quickly. I quickly went to her room to check on her and she was laying in her bed with Joy by her side stroking her hair and Liz was fast asleep. "How is she?" I whispered at Joy and she shook her head, "Not good, she has a fever." Joy whispered back, and when I looked down at Liz she was sweating and shuddering, "This isn't good, should we take her to the hospital?" I asked quietly and once again she shook her head, "She doesn't have a health insurance. If tomorrow she gets worse we'll take her." She said and I sighed. "I'm making her some soup, please go and check it out for me." I said to her and she smiled at me, gently getting up the bed and out of the room. I sat beside Liz and she was burning with fever, "How is she?" Jesse asked quietly entering the room. I looked at him, wishing I could say that she was alright, "She has a fever, could be a virus." I said to him and he looked at her, "I've never seen her like this, it's so weird." He said arms crossed and I looked down at her as well, "Yeah it is, she's always so happy and joking around." I said smiling and Jesse put his hand on my shoulder, "Want me to go and buy medicine for her?" He offered and I looked at him, "That would mean a lot, thanks Jesse." I said smiling up at him and he left.