Part 8

Liz's POV 

 We hugged like it seemed forever,but I didn't care. I felt like I was at home in his arms. Someone cleared their throat behind us,getting our attention. Kellin chuckled and I was trying to hide my wicked grin biting my lip. I looked at him and gave me a small smirk. "Sorry to interrupt. But as you can see, our friend, Kellin was it?" one of the guys turned to Kellin and he rolled his eyes at him. "Well he has very bad manners and he never introduces us to his friends. Nice to meet you; My name is Jesse. That's Gabe and Jack." He said pointing at the other two guys sitting across from him and they smiled at me, I waved at them and smiled feeling a bit shy. "And this is Justin." He said as he put a hand on his shoulder. "Sup." He said casually. "Well it's really nice to meet you guys, I'm Liz and I'm an old friend of Kellin's." I said putting a hand on Kellin's shoulder, he looked up at me smiling. "Hey, why don't you take a break and sit with us and catch up?" I then realized I was still working! "Oh right! I even forgot that I was working. Damn you Quinn." I playfully glared at him and said "Anyways, I'm gonna get your drinks and orders and after that I'll ask if someone if they can cover for me for a little while." They looked and each other in a mutual agreement and nod. "Sounds good to me." said Kellin smiling at me. I couldn't believe that he was here right now, it almost felt like a dream. "Alright. I'll go get your drinks." I said smiling at all of them and finally left. When I entered at the kitchen area, I rested my back against the wall and hugged the small note I had for me to write the orders. I took a deep breath I felt happy seeing him again. But I didn't wanted to seem too excited either. Letting out the deep breath I took, I made my way to the fridge and got their drinks. "Hey Carl?" I called for him as he walked in the kitchen. "Yes sweetheart?" He was a really amazing friend. He knew all the latest fashion, trends and anything new that's going on. "I need you to cover up for me for a little while. I met a friend I haven't seen in ten years and I want to catch up with him... Pleaaaaaase!"  I begged him looking up at him with puppy eyes. "Of course girl! Is he cute? Does he has any brothers or friends?" He beamed at me grabbing my hands. "Yeah but they're mostly married and they have girlfriends; so sorry Carl! But I promise you I'll find a cutie for you ok?" I said to him "Fine. Better be a hunk of a man though." I rolled my eyes playfully at him "Of course the best for you. Anyways, I'm going to take their drinks to their table and take their orders, bring it to them and you cover for me from there ok?" I said, thank goodness he was willing to do it. "Sounds good boo. Good luck." He said as I was grabbing the drinks "Thanks a lot Carl, I owe ya'!" I said heading out the door. 

When I was heading to the table, two other guys were there. Odd, I don't remember seeing them earlier. I walked up to them smiling and placed their drinks, giving Kellin his Mountain Dew. 'Thanks.' He mouthed and I gave him a wink and the guy who was beside Kellin took notice. "Vic, this is an old friend of mine, Liz." said Kellin grabbing my arm introducing me to him. "Liz, this is my best friend Vic Fuentes and the other weird Mexican." Kellin said pointing at the other guy that sat beside Vic. "Hey! I have a name. I apologize for his untrained manners Liz, my name is Jaime." He said laughing a bit "Well it's really nice to meet you guys. Can I get you something to drink and some food?" I said taking the small note from my apron and taking out the pen from my ponytail. "Umm a Coke would be fine, Jaime?" He said looking at him "Yeah, a Coke for me too." Writing it down I ask. "Alright. Now, who's ready to order?" They all looked at me hungrily as I made the question and they all decided to talk at the same time. "Hey no wait shut up I'm hungry dude!" said Jesse covering  Justin's mouth. "Alright Jesse, what do you want?" I asked him making everyone else shut up and sit back with their arms crossed. "Why Jesse? I'm way better good looking than him though." Gabe said, I got closer to Gabe and whispered. "If I don't get his order first he'll keep fighting." Jack had leaned a bit closer to hear and he gave me a thumbs up. Jesse glared at us, but he was too hungry to ask. I took everyone's order and they all decided to eat the special menu of the day which was burgers. I waited a little bit because frankly there were a lot of cooks today and it was quick, and since it was the special today the burgers were already made. Taking two big black trays. I placed seven burgers in one tray and three big plates of fries and two plates of hot wings. Taking the two heavy trays, I made my way to their table. "Alright guys these burgers are extra special."They're just made and especially made for you guys. Close your eyes it's a surprise." They all groaned and Jesse said "But I'm hungryyyy Liz!" I chuckled "Well the faster you close your eyes, the faster I can give you your food." He quickly shut his eyes and the other guys laughed following Jesse closing their eyes. I made sure they weren't watching and put the trays on the table. "Not yet!" I took my phone out and took a picture and started recording. "Alright boys, dig in!" I announced them. Jesse was the first to opened them and his eyes grew wider as he saw what he had in front of him. One of the cooks came beside me and whispered in my ear. "Alright guys I'll be right back." I said to them following the cook to the kitchen. "Do you want to wait until they're done? Or you wanna give it to them now?" He asked me, I also had a little surprise. "You can give it to me now if it's done."  "Ok, it's just done so you know how it tastes right?" I bit my lip hungrily. "Oh my God yesss! Give it to me." I groaned and he laughed. "Alright, here you go." He handed me the most beautiful thing I ever saw in my life! I pretended to wipe away a fake tear. "It's perfect." I said as if I was proudly crying and he rolled his eyes at me. "Enjoy Liz!" Taking the big tray I head out again and the guys were talking and eating. I took my phone again and started recording once again. As I got closer Jack announced "More drinks!" He thought that what I had in the tray were drinks but man wait 'til they see. "Well if you guys don't mind I'll be putting this right here." I said placing the tray on top of the table. Their eyes almost pop out of their heads as soon as they saw the large pizza I had order for them. "We didn't order for this. Did we?" Kellin asks confused. "No. I'ts on me, don't worry and I have to eat too because I didn't eat much back at home."  Jesse looked at me with his mouth opened "Liz. I love you. You are the Pizza Goddess." said Jesse and everyone burst with laughter. We all started eating together, laughing and what not.