Part 7

Short chapter.

Kellin's POV

We were on the bus waiting to get to the restaurant. All of the guys lay lazily on the couch. "I'm hungryy Jack! Bring me some cheetos!" Jesse said to Jack groaning. "Dude I'm too hungry." Jack said staring at the ceiling. I chuckled at them. I was so grateful to have guys such as them in the band. I got up and Jesse screamed behind "KELLIN BRING ME CHEETOS BEFORE I DIE!!!" He said dramatically. "I should let you die bitch, you drank one of my Monsters!" I yelled back at him and Gabe started laughing. I turned away and Jesse continue. "That's right you better run!" I stopped and run at him tackling him. We started to bitch fight, slapping our arms like girls. Everyone else was laughing their asses off. Once we were all calmed down, Jesse finally got a hold of some cheetos. We all decided to put up a film and put The Lion King. I seriously loved this movie. I also was thinking of some lyrics for our new album and thinking about touring again or maybe random concerts here and there for not that long though. Living a few months in a bus is not at all cool, but we had to do it. My phone began to ring and it was Vic. "What up dude?" I answered. "Nothing much, where are you guys headed? Just saw your bus pass by." said Vic "Oh, we're gonna go to a restaurant 'cause we're hungry as hell right know. Wanna join?" I offered him. "Hell yeah, I'm taking Jaime with me. Which restaurant?" I gave him the name of the restaurant and the address. "Alright dude see ya in 15."  "Alright, later." I finally said hanging up. "Who was that?" Justin asks "Prolly Vic." said Jesse in a jealous tone. "AW wittle Jesse is all jeawous!" I said to him as he was a baby and the guys started laughing, making fun of Jesse. "SO!? KELLIN IS MINE!" Justin stopped laughing and glared at him. "NO WAY! KELLIN IS MINE!" Justin and Jesse started arguing and I tried to leave, stepping backwards slowly "KELLIN ALWAYS SAID THAT I WAS HIS FAVORITE!" Justin yelled at Jesse. When I was about to leave all of them snapped their heads to my direction and I froze. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!" screamed Jesse tackling me to the ground and started to tickle my side. I screamed my lungs out but I couldn't move. "Guys; we're here." Said our manager as he looked down I was on the floor and Jesse on top of me. "I don't even wanna know." he said leaving "NO! It's not what it looks like! Get off me dick!" The guys laughed and Jesse got off me they all pushed me back making me the last coming out of the bus. When I got off I glared at them. "Dicks. I hate all of you." I said walking away like a diva. 

We got in the restaurant at it was empty and quiet, until the guys barged in making all kinds of noises. I rolled my eyes and saw a table  big enough for all of us. I picked up the menu because I was starving looking through all the dishes they had. Our waitress came and I was really busy deciding what to eat. "Welcome to Anna's, would you guys like a drink before ordering?" I only heard silence and looked at Justin and all of the guys looking all kinds of dumb. "Ok maybe a glass of water and some napkins." Her response made me chuckle but the guys quickly recovered "I'll have a Coke." said Jack "Me too." Justin, Gabe and Jesse followed. "Ok then." She said. I felt her eyes on me and I knew that she was waiting for me to order my drink. "I'll have-" Before I could finish she cut me off.  "Let me guess... A Mountain Dew?" What the hell?  I took my eyes out from the menu and saw a slim figure of a girl standing beside me. She was gorgeous but she looked so familiar. Confused, I asked "How'd you know? Are you a mind reader?" She smirked at me and I could feel the guy's eyes on me, but I was as confused as they were. "Probably, or maybe you better take a closer look Kellin." I squinted my eyes for a second and I saw her beautiful eyes and some freckles across her face, and the way she said my name. I quickly blinked and the image of Liz came to mind and they looked so alike. As I realize it really was her, it must be her. "Liz? Elizabeth? Is it really you?" She smiled in relief  "The one and only." I couldn't believe it. It was really her. Without realizing I had already stood up embracing her into the hug I wanted to give her since I lost her. The words "I missed you." escaped from my mouth and she hugged me back "I've missed you too Kel." Those words were a comfort to my heart. It's the first time I've seen her after what happened. And it felt so good to have her in my arms once again.