Part 17

Liz's POV

 I waved at the guys and they left. I was left alone, smiling to myself, life is good. I took a deep breath and went inside. I had told my aunt to not wait up because I was getting home late, I checked my phone and it was almost two in the morning. I decided to take a shower and finished up some packing. Heading up to my room I getting some fresh clothes and got in the shower. I couldn't help think of what Kellin and I talked about on our way over here. He really did suffered a lot because of what Sasha made him do, then again so did I. I missed him so much, all of this seems so unreal but overwhelming at the same time. I hummed the lyrics to 'If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn', as I think the lyrics I smiled to myself; Kellin dedicated that song to me and it was perfect. I finished my shower and head up to my room. My phone was lit up and I notice I had received a text message. I took my phone and I had a message from Joy and Kellin sent me five messages. I opened Joy's and it read. 

'All ready! I'm starting to head over to Cali! I'm so happy! See you in a few x'  I texted her back.

'Yay! Can't wait to see you! Please be careful and let me know if anything ok?' 

'I will don't worry I'm hyped!'  I chuckled at her text.

'Ok see you later! Love you!'

'Love you too Lizy!'

I went back and read Kellin's text.

'Guys showed me something really cute, you're amazing'

'Jesse says he loves you.'

'I had an amazing day with you ;)'

'Just got home :P'

'Good Night beautiful zombie xx'  

I read all the messages with a stupid grin on my face. But I was confused by the first text he had sent me. 

'Tell Jesse I love him too! I did too, there are more amazing days to come. I'm glad you got home safely thanks for letting me know. What did the guys showed you?' 

I texted him, but for all I know he could be asleep. I got up from the floor and start to put the boxes in order and took the remaining clothes and start putting them in a box, with a few pictures and jewelry. My phone vibrated beside me and Kellin sent me a message.

'You love Jesse and not me? :( The guys showed me some videos but it's a secret ;)'   Videos?

'What videos? I'm curious.'  He wasn't going to tell me but it was worth a try. 

'Won't say. All I can tell you is that you're incredibly sweet :)'  I was so eager to know, I scoffed.

'Not gonna tell me? Ok I have secrets of my own Quinn ;)'  I wrote to him 

'No fair! We're settling this soon, for now your my nemesis'  I laughed at his text.

'We shall settle this on a Poke-Battle. Head to head. looking forward to it.' 

'Game on Rodriguez, game on.'

I shook my head and chuckled. I locked my phone and proceed with packing the stuff I haven't packed. I wonder what videos is he talking about. I don't remember being recorded by anyone, or maybe I never noticed. Great! My eyes felt really heavy but I was done. I went over to my bed and flopped down on it. I kept my phone close in case Joy called. I close my eyes and blacked out. Five minutes my phone started to ring. 

"Hello?" I quickly picked it up sounding sleepy. 

"Well Good Morning sunshine!" Joy said

"Good Morning?" I asked half asleep.