Part 43

Kellin's POV

"Are you going to be alright Liz?" I said through the phone, a bit worried. "Yeah, I'll be fine don't worry it's my period it's always like this remember?" She said sounding sick, "Yeah I do, that's why I'm asking." I said sounding concerned, "Well try and don't worry, I'll be ok." She said with a bit of humor and I chuckled, "Alright 'bloody Mary' I'll call later to check up on you. Oh we're also looking up for flights for the twenty-seven of July for the concert in Orlando on the twenty-eight. And then from there we're flying to Wisconsin for the Warped Tour." I said to her walking back to the green room, "Alright then, let me know so I can buy mine and Joy's." She said casually and even though she couldn't see me glaring at her I knew that my silence was enough, "Or I'll let you deal with." She said with humor and I chuckled, "Oh Liz what am I going to do with you." I said and she stayed silent, "Well... for the moment nothing, we won't be seeing each other for another week or so, I'll be really busy and so will you." She said and I sighed, "I know, I'm missing you already." I said sadly and she sighed as well, "I miss you too, I love you lots ok? Go to work, I have to go to Anna's in fifteen minutes." She said and I smiled, hearing her say those three words, 'I love you' already made my day. "Yeah, maybe since we'll be busy we won't miss each other as much." I said hoping it would be true and it was easy as I said it. "I hope so. Well gotta go babe, I'll talk to you later." She said through the phone sounding sick again. "Ok I love you so much baby." I said and she quickly answered "I love you too." The line went dead, I know she isn't feeling well, she shouldn't go to work like this. "Hey you got a sec King bitch?" Jesse asked walking towards, "What's up Queen bitch?" I asked smiling and he playfully punched my arm, "Hey I never got to tell you, dinner that Carmen did was amazing." Jesse said rubbing his belly, "Hell yeah it was, thank God Liz cooks like her mom." I said chuckling, "About Liz; The day we went to dinner when she took Olive to sleep and we heard her crying and I got up to check, when I was half way the crying stopped, and it surprised me because Olive rarely gets along with someone she doesn't know, but Liz was the complete exception to that. When I stood at the door she was singing Olive a lullaby, and Olive was giggling and everything! After a few moments she easily managed to put her to sleep." Jesse said, but honestly? I don't know what the point was of him telling me this. "Yeah well, Liz has a gift with kids, they get along with her really great." I said not knowing what else to say, he looked like he was about to say something else but Jack came in, "Hey guys we have got to practice a few songs, come on bitches." He said pushing us and we started to bitch slap each other, "Omg Jacky you're such a bully!" Jesse said like a girl and started to cry. I hugged them both and we walked together inside.

*Two weeks later*

After almost two freaking weeks without seeing Liz, well not counting the times we've talked through Facetime, today I was finally going to see her. And what's more, today is our first month together! It has passed so quickly already, and we've been through a few things throughout this whole time. I already called Liz and told her that we were going someplace very special to me and that later tonight we would have dinner at my place so we could have a bit more privacy. I pulled up to her apartment and got out the van, I took a deep breath, looking from left to right I made sure no car was coming and I quickly crossed the road. I knocked the door and after a few seconds Joy opened it, "Hey Kells, Liz is just finishing getting ready, come on in." Joy said giving me a quick hug and stepped aside she was trying to suppress a laugh but I wasn't sure, and I walked in. "Hi Joy it's been a long time. Here, I know Justin would like for you to have this." I said giving her a small rose from the bouquet of flowers I got for Liz. "Aww that is so sweet Kellin thank you!" She said heading to her room, which was on the opposite direction of Liz's room. I stood nervously in the living room, I wanted to see her so badly!! "Hi stranger." Her soft voice came from behind and she was standing innocently looking at me. My eyes widen and as I turned around so did hers. "Well I'm not changing." She said crossing her arms smirking. We both wore a striped black and white shirt, some dark ripped jeans and black toms. I smiled at her, "Don't worry, we looked cute together." I said walking up to her, "And you rock that style better than me. Happy first anniversary." I said whispering close to her and she smiled, "Happy first anniversary for you too babe." She said kissing me, I missed her kisses so much, I felt like I was kissing her for the first time, this is a feeling I will never got over. We looked at each other and she whispered, "I missed you so much." She said hugging my neck and she stood on her tip of her toes. "Hey what's this?" She asked as she took a glance of the bouquet I had behind my back. "These are for the most crazy, beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, girlfriend I have, she can also share them with my best friend. Wait... that's right! Both of them are you!!" I said picking her up from her waist and gave her a spin, she started giggling and I set her down. "Shall we get going my lady?" I said offering her my arm and she put her arm around it. "Let's." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek and Joy was walking it, "The twin couple, love it; I wish I could do the same but Justin has the worst sense of fashion." I laughed, she's right; Justin is the least stylist of all of us. "Joy please be a doll and put these in some water." Liz said to Joy handing her the bouquet of flowers and she took them. "My pleasure, now you two go on and have a great day! Justin is coming over soon, so I'll be seeing you guys later." Joy said following us to the door, "Alright have fun." Liz said waving at Joy, "Don't let Justin eat your hair, he's a creep." I said and Liz laughed, "I will definitely have that in mind." She said waving at us and she closed the door. "Where are we going?" Liz asked as we were crossing the road. "That my little panda, is a surprise." We walked to the van and I opened the passenger door, smirking at her and she playfully pushed me. I had covered the surprise I had for her on the back seat, I had removed the last two seats giving a lot of space. "Unfortunately since it is a surprise I have to cover your eyes, otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise if you know where we're going." I said looking at her and she widen her gaze, I closed the door and walked to the driver's side. "Are you serious?" She asked in disbelief, I nodded and turned the engine on. "Yup." I opened the compartment in front of her, revealing a sleep mask. I took them out and handed it to her. "Put that on and over than you're wearing sunglasses." I said pointing at a pair of sunglasses I also had in the glove-box. She gaped at me and I smirked triumphantly, "Fine then, if I get turned on by this is your problem." She said laughing putting on the sleeping mask, "Don't worry I can take care of that." I  said biting my lip trying to hold in my laughter and she pulled the mask up giving me a look, "Perv." She said jokingly and she put on the mask once again and the sunglasses. "Alright let's go." She said looking at my direction, I did funny faces and stuck my tongue at her but she couldn't see me just making sure. "Alright then." I put the radio on and we sang along through the whole journey.