Part 22

Liz's POV

 I woke up to see a beautiful, peaceful face sleeping beside me. His lips created small pout and his hair all over his face. I brushed a few strands away with my fingertips trying not to wake him. I slept like I haven't slept in years, finally a well good night's rest. Last night was amazing. We told each other how we felt and well, now we're dating. From being my best friend and after ten years is now my boyfriend. I shook my head, smiling to myself and quietly I sat at the edge of the bed. When I was about to get up hands held my hips and pulled me back in bed. "Where do you think you're going huh?" He placed me in a space he had in front of his stomach. "I am going to make breakfast." I said trying to get up but he pulled be down again. "Come on, let's sleep all day and do nothing!" He said to me pouting. "As appealing as that sounds, my stomach does not agrees with that." I said holding my belly and it growled. "Well I guess somebody's hungry." And then his stomach growled too. "That makes two of us." I laughed, I tried to get up again and he pulled me down. "Hey!" He yelled playfully, "What?" I asked him. He smiled at me and said. "Good Morning beautiful." He said hiding some hair behind my ear. I blushed at his unexpectedness. "Good Morning." I smiled and leaned in to give him a kiss, when we were kissing he grabbed me and pinned me down. I started giggling and he smiled. "What are you going to do now Rodriguez?" He said challenging me. "I can think of a few things." I said to him with my eyebrows raised and he blushed and I started to laugh, I've always loved to mess around with his head, he was always so gullible. "So that's how it is eh?" he took his and tickled my side, holding my hands with his other hand. "Kellin! No please!! Stop!" I said laughing and he stopped, his face inches from mine, he planted a sweet tender kiss on my lips and then he would just stare at me, his beautiful jaded eyes met mine. "What?" I asked playfully. "I love you so much, never have I thought that this moment would actually come true. I don't want to lose you again." He whispered and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I love you too, I'm not going anywhere, because your forever is all that I need." I said smirking at him, "Please stay, forever with me." He asked then hugged me close, his warm bare chest felt soft against my cheek. "I know, what you're trying to do Quinn, I'm not staying in this bed." I said getting up and he groaned. "Damn it! So close!" He said, and I laughed. When I got to the living room everyone was still asleep. I didn't even knew what time is it. I went to the kitchen grabbing almost everything to make breakfast. I grabbed eggs, milk, the mix for the pancakes, some waffles, ham, bacon and some fresh oranges. I started to whisk one and a half dozen of eggs to make scrambled eggs, I added a bit of salt and pepper. I sprayed some butter into the pan and poured the whisked egg on the pan. Grabbing two more pans I put half bacon and half of ham, they started to sizzle and it smelled so good. I started to whisk the pancakes, spraying some butter once again pouring the mix. "Something smells good." Two arms snaked around my waist and a soft kiss was planted under my ear. It tickled and I giggled. It was suppose to me a surprise breakfast Kel, come on go." I said pushing him with my butt and pointing my head towards the exit. He stepped back putting a hand in his chest, in shock. "Oh you're kicking me out already? Ok then I don't need you anyway." He said with sass flipping his short hair and I laughed at him, I loved the way he always made me laugh. I shook my head and proceed cooking. I put the mini waffles in the toaster whilst I finished everything else. The scrambled eggs were almost ready. I was making my third pancake and Joy entered the kitchen sleepily but had a huge smile on her face. "The most unrealistic delicious smell brought me towards here and now I know the source." She said sniffing the air and I chuckled. "Well it was suppose to be a surprise, but I don't think the aroma is helping with the surprise." I said to her guilty and she laughed, "No I don't think so, but the guys are still asleep so it's still a surprise for them. Where's Kellin?" she said and then asked for Kellin. "I think he's in my room; by the way, what time is it?" I asked her and she looked at her wrist watch and her eyes widen. "Well, it's not morning anymore that's for sure." She said shrugging, "It's one in the afternoon." My eyes widen, turning off where the ham and bacon were. "Holy shit we slept through all morning, feels good though." She smiled and before she could leave I prompted. "Hey, what about Justin?" She looked at me and a wild grin appeared on her face. "Well, um we talked almost all night. We got to know each other and he's so sweet and funny. Then we were so tired that without realizing it we fell asleep together." She seemed so excited, she's been with Bruce since I introduced each other. He did cheat on her a few times but she never had where to go so she had to deal with it. They grew very apart and distant, she was so tired of him. And now, finally meeting other people she looked like a teenage girl again. "Liz, I don't know how to thank you. For everything that you have ever done to me, you're the best friend anyone could've wish to have and I'm so grateful to be me the one to have you not only as my best friend but my sister too." She said smiling sincerely at me and I wanted to cry. I went over to her and hugged her. "I'm always going to be here, I love you Joy. You're the best." I said to her and she hugged me tightly. "I'm going to wake Justin and the boys so we can eat ok?" She said to me holding me at arms length, I nodded and she left.