*Announcement #3*

Hi all of you amazing and beautiful people! This is just a quick announcement that I wanted to let you guys know about since I've already gotten a few questions about it, but, I am so excited and ecstatic to announce that there will be a third and final book to my "Little Wolf" series! Sadly, as you guys know this book will be ending soon, within less than five chapters and I can't wait to finish this book out and make it a good one for you guys! Due to my success on this book and my other book thanks to you amazing people, and my love for all of these characters I thought it'd be a great idea to do a third book! It will be a mixture of many surprises for Penelope and her family but the story will not really follow any particular story line from the Vampire Diaries or the Originals. It will just be whatever I plot I think of from my brain so it will not be exactly like either show and it's a fan-fiction so, I figured I could mold some things into how I like and how you guys like of course. But, for this next book, I really wanted Hope to be a large part of it as well as Penelope, Klaus and even Faith. But for Hope, since she is the oldest Mikaelson child, I really would like for her to have a love interest in my next book. So, that's what I'm mainly asking you guys for, I just was looking for some guidance on who you want her love interest to be, it could be Stefan, Damon, Enzo, Kai or even an original character that I make up in my brain, whatever you guys fancy. And I know that in the show all of those people have their own fates and their own loves but, like I said this is a fan-fiction so, I just want to hear what you guys have to think! I literally cannot wait to end out this series with a bang and I'm so looking forward to writing and creating for you guys! Also, my next book will have a lot to do with Penelope and Klaus and their journey, so, it won't just be all about Hope and her love interest. Alright, well I just wanted to let you guys know what's going on and ask for your opinions because I'd like to start planning for it so I can make it great for all of you guys! I really love you guys so much and it means the world to me that you read and enjoy my stories! This is all possible because of you guys and I'm truly blessed everyday to have such amazing readers! I love you guys so much! Never change my loves! Xo.