Chapter 9

Elijah is still missing and I'm honestly really worried about him. I just feel bad that the last time we saw each other we were in a little bit of a disagreement. I look into Hope's empty crib and place my hands on my stomach, remembering the days of being pregnant. Just reminiscing over the simple joys of feeling her kick, or daydreaming about her growing up. I hear a shriek come from Klaus's room. I go down the hall to his bedroom and see him splattered with blood and cleaning himself up.

"Well, it seems your witch interrogation went splendid?" I ask him with a smile as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Eh, it turns out witches are particularly delicate creatures. No matter! I suspected my mother's hand in Elijah's disappearance" Klaus says as he cleans off his bloody hands.

"Great! Now let's go tell Esther what for and get Elijah back home safe and sound.." I say as I'm about to exit the bathroom but Klaus grabs me.

"Do you not realize how powerful my mother is? I'm going to have to draw her out" Klaus says as he walks past me and into his room.

"Hold on, where do you think you're going?" I ask confused.

"Well, I'm going to change my shirt, and then I'm going to find my older brother" Klaus retorts as he slips his shirt off.

"Alright cool, I'm coming with" I say as I am about to leave his bedroom, but Klaus quickly vampire speeds to the doorway, stopping me from going anywhere.

"Penelope, I understand that you want to help, but you cannot. My mother is wicked, she already tried to kill you once to get to me, I'm not going to let that happen again.." Klaus says as he sighs deeply, looking at me with soft eyes.

"Fine, but don't you dare get hurt" I say as I pull him into a hug. Looks like I am going to have to do something else with my time.

-----------------------

I walk up to Marcel's loft, eagerly ready to ask him a question.

"So, I'm feeling quite murderous today, are you two up for a rescue mission?" I ask Marcel and Gia as I walk into the room.

"Are we going to rescue Elijah?" Gia asks excitedly. I give her a jealous and judgmental look.

"Okay, first of all, you calm down. Second of all, no, I have been told to stay out of the Elijah rescue mission so I have concocted another rescue mission" I tell Marcel and Gia as I sit down on his couch. "Oliver, he went missing that night too, I've heard through the grape vine that he is supposed to be executed tonight. Now if I save Oliver, he may be able to tell me where Esther is holding Elijah" I say all manically.

"Okay... So what do you need from us?" Marcel asks intrigued.

"So I have this tiny little problem, and his name is Finn Mikaelson, now he controls the wolves but if you two can do a little distraction for me I will get Oliver out of there no problem, easy as pie" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"P, you can't take on all of those werewolves by yourself! They will rip you to shreds and I assure you that if you get ripped to shreds, Elijah and Klaus will do the same to me" Marcel says unconvinced.

"I'm not going by myself Marcellus, These wolves are slaves to Finn, but I know their true king and queen, I just need to find them"

-----------------------

I walk out in the bayou and I remember how much I hated this place when I was pregnant. It's a God forsaken land I swear to God. I walk around and I come upon a dinky little trailer in the woods. I perk up my ears and listen for anything. Within an instant I hear something fly through the air. I turn around and quickly catch an arrow that an unknown assassin has launched at me. I look at the man and something about him seems, familiar in a way.