Chapter 39

I wake up, opening my eyes and looking around the dark room I am in. When my eyes adjust I realize that it is Klaus's room. Everything from last night hits me. I let out an exhale and stretch my arms over my head and look beside me to see Klaus sleeping. I smile to myself, looking at him.

"I'm awake you know..." Klaus says to me, his eyes still closed.

"Dammit! You are good at that." I say with a little laugh. Klaus opens his eyes and looks at me.

"I forgot how beautiful you looked in the morning..." Klaus says looking at me and intertwining his fingers with mine. I start blushing as his eyes look at me with such amazement. "Your glowing skin, your crazy hair... I missed it all..." Klaus says as he gently strokes my hand with his thumb. My lips curve into a smile and I lean in, pressing my lips against his softly. I pull away but then quickly peck them again.

"And I missed kissing you." I say as I peck his lips one more time. I really did miss kissing him, his lips are so soft and nice, I love them. Klaus smiles and let's out a little chuckle.

"Does this mean that we are officially giving this another go?" Klaus asks me curiously as he raises an eyebrow. I let out an exhale but then nod my head.

"What the hell.. Yeah... Yeah let's give it another go... But please Klaus, if this is going to work, you have to be on my side, we can't be against each other and lying to each other... I want your word on that..." I say to him in a serious tone. Klaus nods his head and puts his hands on my waist.

"You have my word..." Klaus agrees as his one hand slides down to my thigh. I put my hands on his face and smile at him.

"Good.." I say as I press my lips against his. He kisses me back and I smile against his lips, he is about to get on top of me but then his door flies open.

"Good Morning my lovelies!" Rebekah's voice says as she walks into the room, not even feeling the tiniest bit embarrassed.

"Oh my God! Bekah!" I say as I pull the duvet cover over my breasts.

"Bloody hell Penelope, it's nothing I haven't seen before!" Rebekah says as she walks over to the windows.

"You know, there is such a thing as knocking. I'm not sure if you've become familiar with the polite gesture." Klaus says as he scolds Rebekah with his eyes.

"Bugger off Nik, it is time for you two to get up anyway. Freya and I have prepared a lovely breakfast." Rebekah says as she opens up the curtains, letting the light in. Rebekah then looks at the broken headboard and ripped sheets. "Kinky." She teases as she walks out of the room, closing the door.

"I apologize for Rebekah... She can be a nuisance." Klaus says turning his head to look at me.

"You don't think I know that? I've lived with her before. But I do love that woman." I say as I get out of bed. Klaus looks at me and smiles at my naked body.

"You are marvelous" Klaus says as he looks at me.

"Even when I'm sporting this baby bump? I heard it's totally in this season." I say teasingly to him. He let's out a little laugh.

"Surprisingly it isn't that big. When you were pregnant with Hope you were that big when you were 11 weeks pregnant with her, and now you are 20 weeks pregnant and not really showing that much." Klaus says as he looks at my pregnant belly.

"I think it's just my hybrid body keeping me in tip top shape. Come on, come shower with me." I say inviting him to the shower.

"Penelope Mikaelson is inviting me to the shower?" Klaus asks, pretending to be surprised.