Chapter 46

Klaus sits on the edge of his bed, buttoning up his shirt after a long night. I am under the covers with his shirt clinging to my skin. I smile and stare at him admirably.

"Stop staring at me, your gaze is burning my flesh." Klaus says not even looking back at me. I let out a little laugh and get out from underneath the covers, crawling towards him. I snake my hands on his shoulder and chest as I begin kissing his cheek and neck.

"I don't want you to leave yet..." I whisper to him as I plant a kiss behind his ear.

"You are making it harder for me to leave... my love.." Klaus says as he turns his head to look into my eyes.

"Do you really have to play this charade with Aurora any longer? I mean, she's already told you everything she knows about Rebekah..." I say to him as I look at him sadly, obviously not wanting him to leave my side.

"I already told her that I'm leaving you for her... But the woman insists I kill you." Klaus says with a little laugh.

"If only she knew what we were plotting. Oh, I like this. It's like a secret love affair." I say to him all giddy like. Klaus has been lying to Aurora, making false promises about getting back together and stuff. He really just wants information from her. Sometimes I think it really hurts him that he has to lie to her, because they were once in love, but he knows what sacrifices he has to make for the family, and I believe he is prepared to do that.

"Oh, it's like you are my mistress.." Klaus says smirking at me while raising an eyebrow.

"I like the sound of that." I say as I bite my lip, leaning in and kissing his lips lovingly. Suddenly he speeds upwards, causing me to jump in fright. He looks down at me as I remain on my knees on his bed. He tilts my chin up and kisses my lips passionately. I put my hands on his face but within an instant he pushes me back onto the bed, crawling back onto the bed and hovering over the top of me. I connect my lips with his, kissing him passionately, it's like our souls are dancing happily with each other. His hands begin to fumble with his shirt that I am wearing until we hear a bellowing voice come from the courtyard.

"NIKLAUS! NIKLAUS!" Elijah's voice roars from the courtyard. Our lips disconnect and Klaus rolls his eyes and let's out an annoyed sigh.

"My bloody brother... Of course." Klaus says looking down at me.

"It's okay... You have to tell him what's going on anyway." I say to Klaus as I sit up, causing him to sit up. His large hand is rested on my thigh as he looks into my eyes.

"I really am sorry love... But tonight after dinner, maybe we can continue this... Considering Hayley and Jackson are watching the girls during it..." Klaus says to me.

"Of course... I love you." I say as I look into his ocean blue eyes. He leans in and presses his lips against mine one last time.

"I love you too..." Klaus says, his one hand on my thigh and the other on my cheek. I smile at him lovingly.

"Now get out of here, you've got work to do. But don't you dare kiss that bitch Aurora, or there will be hell to pay." I say pointing a finger at him in a warning.

"As you wish, my love." Klaus says before exiting the room. I bite my bottom lip and smile. I then lay back on the mattress looking up at the ceiling, smiling like an idiot. It's moments like this that make me forget about everything that's going on around me.

----------------------

"Aw P! She is the cutest thing ever!" Caroline says over Skype as she looks at little Faith in my arms.

"Thanks! She is such an angel too... She barely woke up at all last night, it was amazing!" I exclaim excitedly. I'm catching up with Elena and Caroline over Skype, it seems like forever since I've talked to them.