Chapter 2

*Mature Content*

I sit in the living room of the compound watching the television show Friends and stuffing my face with junk food. It's that episode where Chandler wants to propose to Monica but everything goes a ray, but then Monica ends up proposing to Chandler. Tears stream down my face as I look at the room of candles that Monica set up for Chandler.

"That's going to be me someday.." I say pointing at the TV and shoving a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth.

"This television show is dreadful..." I hear a voice say a few feet behind me. I quickly wipe my eyes and turn around to see Klaus watching the TV. 

"Shut up.. You just don't understand 90's culture..." I say to him as I go back to watching the TV and getting another spoonful of ice cream to put into my mouth. I feel my legs being lifted off the couch and Klaus plops down, putting my legs on his lap.

"What's with the compulsive eating and dreadful 90's sitcom?" Klaus asks me curiously. I wipe my eyes and let out a deep exhale.

"I've had a rough day, Klaus, a rough day" I say as I take a sip from my two liter bottle of Coca Cola. Klaus pulls the bottle of soda away from my lips and sets it on the coffee table.

"I just came in here to see if you wanted to take a trip down to the cauldron with me?" Klaus asks me curiously with a devious smile on his face.

"But the witches occupy the cauldron.." I say as I send him a strange look. Klaus extends that smile on his face, giving me a knowing look. "Oh! That's the point!" I say with a little nervous laugh.

"So, little wolf, are you up for a witch hunt?" Klaus asks me with that devilish smile sitting upon his face.  

"I thought you'd never ask" I smile as I take my legs off of his lap and set them on the ground. I get up and Klaus gives me an amused look.

"I think you should change before we go though, love" Klaus says with a little smile. I look down at my baggy stained grey crew neck, and short black spandex.

"Now, that would be a good idea" I say with a little laugh as I trot upstairs. I go upstairs and quickly throw on an outfit while I put my mop of curls up into a pony tail and trot back downstairs. Klaus sends me a devious smile.

"Let's go on a witch hunt, shall we?"

---------------------

Klaus and I arrive in the cauldron.

"So, why are you so inspired to hunt some witches today?" I ask him curiously.

"It seems as though the white oak stake has gone missing, and I intend to find it, but I can't find it without a locator spell" Klaus says as we walk through the New Orleans streets.

"Oh, I get it.. a witch interrogation, and you think I'd be useful because this particular coven of witches plotted to kill my innocent baby.." I say as I crack my knuckles.

"Our innocent baby... And yes, Mother bear Penelope seems to be quite useful" Klaus says as we walk into the Lycee, it's like a witch hang out.

"You aren't wrong there..." I shrug my shoulders as we walk into the room where there are about six or seven witches. When Klaus and I walk in there all of them go quiet.

"Klaus... You aren't welcome here..." One of the witches says stepping forward. Klaus let's out a little laugh.

"There was no sign, now was there?" Klaus asks cockily.

"How dare you come into the witches Lycee uninvited.." The witch says sternly. Klaus looks at me and gives me a little nod, I nod my head back and speed over to the witch, sinking my teeth into her neck, gaining all the witches attention. I pull away and throw her to the ground where she lays disoriented.