Chapter 62

*Flashback to before Dahlia's attack*
*Mature Content btw*
"Klaus! Please tell me that you're ready!" I say to him as I walk into his bedroom with Hope on my hip. The moment I lay my eyes on him I can't even contain my smiles and giggles. Klaus looks at me, scolding me with his eyes.

"Did you really have to go and buy me these silly clothes?" Klaus asks giving me the stink eye. I look at him up and down and see the clothes I had just bought him yesterday just for tonight's events. He is wearing a black long sleeved cotton shirt that is tucked into his blue jeans with cow boy boots to go with the whole outfit.

"Aw you look so cute! But you are missing the cowboy hat!" I say to him as I adjust Hope on my hip.

"No! You are insane if you think that you are going to get me to wear that abomination! You are lucky that I even agreed to accompany you to this hill Billy hoe down." Klaus says sternly, obviously unhappy about me making him go to a country concert with me.

"Okay, Zac Brown Band is not a hill Billy hoe down band. With everything going on in our lives can you please for a few hours just go out with me and have some fun?" I ask Klaus as I put Hope down on his bed and grab his hands. Klaus looks at me unsure, but then nods his head.

"I suppose I can go to this country music concert with my beautiful wife and not complain too much." Klaus says as he rests his hands on my waist. I smile at him and take my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"I'm never going to get used to that..." I say with a small giggle. Klaus raises an eyebrow and gives me a small smile.

"What will you never get used to, love?" Klaus asks curiously.

"You calling me your wife." I say rest my arms around his neck. Klaus smiles and leans in, kissing my lips tenderly. I pull away and smile at him beamingly. "Come on, I don't want to miss any of the show. So, put this on, and lets get this show on the road. Elijah agreed to babysit Hope and I don't want to be out for too long." I say to Klaus as I grab the black cowboy hat from the ground and smack it onto the top of his head.

"Splendid." He says pursing his lips at the fact that the cowboy hat is on his head. I quickly grab Hope and peck Klaus's lips one more time before exiting the room, ready to go and spend a normal, date night with my husband.

-------------------

"Oh my God! They sound amazing!" I exclaim to Klaus as I bounce around like a crazy woman to the country rock like sound coming through the speakers.

"How do you still have a voice after all of that screaming?" Klaus asks me with a laugh.

"Are you kidding? I could do this all night!" I yell excitedly, my sentence followed by a hoot and a holler. Klaus rolls his eyes playfully at me while smiling at my wild concert like behavior. "You look absolutely adorable in your cowboy hat by the way." I say to him with a smile on my face as I lean into him with my hands on his chest.

"It has grown on me... Only because I adore how yours looks on you." Klaus says with a smirk on his face. I smile at him and lean up and press his lips against mine. I smile against his lips as per usual and pull away. Klaus looks at me and laughs. "It's getting a little hard to kiss with these yee haw hats on the top of our heads." Klaus chuckles as he leans in and kisses my cheek. I laugh and begin giggling up at him.

"Stop and enjoy the music you butthole." I tease him as I turn back around to face the stage and dance to the music. This was literally the only country music band I liked, but their concerts are so much fun, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to see them play, and besides, I wanted to drag Klaus to something where he was completely out of his element and show him that he could still have fun even if he's not doing something he personally enjoys.