Chapter 15

"Hey Hayley, Jackson.. Thank you for coming here to meet me!" I say to them as they walk upstairs to see me.

"Well, big things are happening. Did Klaus agree to marry you?" Jackson asks me curiously.

"Yeah he did! So what do we do? Go to the court house? Get a marriage certificate? What? Because the sooner the better" I say eagerly. Jackson and Hayley give me a strange look.

"P, it is definitely not that simple. It's a mystical unification ceremony. It's not a certificate kind of deal" Hayley says with a little laugh.

"Of course it's not" I say with a nervous laugh.

"Well, according to this book, we have to have a shaman do the ceremony or else It won't work.. you know trials to endure, devotion rituals, stuff like that.." Jackson says holding up the book.

"Devotion rituals to Klaus? Not going to lie this all sounds very umm.." I trail off trying to find the word.

"Intimate?" Hayley finishes my sentence. "Yes P, it's a marriage. It's supposed to be intimate" Hayley laughs. I nod my head and smile. I look downstairs and see a bunch of wolves that I had Aiden round up for me come inside.

"Perfect, they are here!" I say as I descend down the stairs.

"P.. These are wolves" Jackson says as they follow me down the stairs.

"I know, I convinced Aiden to round up some wolves to come and talk" I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

"About what?" Hayley asks curiously.

"Them." I say referring to them referring to the vampires that walk in, being led by Marcel.

"Little P" Marcel says as he walks towards me with a smile on his face.

"Marcellus, always a pleasure" I smile as I pull him into a hug. "Now, we are going to need all the help we can get" I say to Marcel as I pull away from the hug.

"My vamps and I are willing to stand with you against the witches. In return, all I want is a promise that there will be peace between our sides after the wedding" Marcel announces to everyone.

"You're the one who spent the last 100 years killing and cursing us!" A wolf says from the crowd.

"Which means you might want to listen to what I have to say" Marcel says to him. Suddenly Finn walks in.

"And just how long do you think that's really going to last? A month? A week? A day? What you don't yet to seem to understand is that the only thing that can exist between your two degenerate species is hatred, war and death" Finn announces. Finn walks out of the compound rubbing his fingers together. I decided I've had enough. I run at Finn but I am stopped by a barrier and I begin burning. I groan in pain as I back away from the barrier. "But, I imagine given a little confined time together, you'll come to see things the way I do" Finn says as he walks away smugly. This cannot be good.

--------------------

I see Klaus walking down the hall so I quickly step out grabbing his attention.

"Hey, do you have a minute to talk?" I ask him curiously. He looks at me intrigued.

"I suppose, is everything alright?" Klaus asks as he follows me into my room.

"I.. I don't know.." I breathe out as I look at him nervously. Klaus just looks at me attentively. "You and I, we have always been honest with each other, and that's something that I really hold dear when it comes to our relationship.." I say as I look at him genuinely.