Chapter 19

I walk downstairs and look at everyone setting up for the wedding.

"I will be back my love, stay here for now.." Klaus says as he pecks my cheek.

"Where are you going?" I ask him curiously as he continues to walk away.

"No time for questions, see you in a few hours.." Klaus says as he disappears out of the compound. I head up the stairs and into my bedroom, searching through my closet for something to wear to my wedding. Since this kind of was a last minute decision, I didn't really get a chance to dress shop.

"Alright, bad news first.. I am going to have to miss your nuptials" A female British says behind me. I turn around and see the new Rebekah peeking into my door way.

"No way! I thought that you were the wedding planner" I say to her disappointedly.

"Kol has a bit of a life or death matter, he needs help dealing with it... It's witch business which seems to have become my business as of lately" Rebekah says as she comes into the room. "Besides, I figured if I wasn't going to be able to make it to my brother's wedding, I could at least give you this" Rebekah says as she pulls out a dress from the hallway. It is extremely beautiful, it is a vintage lace gown and it has beading and it could possibly be the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. "It's white, which won't fool anyone, but you can't get married in a crop top and leggings" Rebekah says laughing.

"Thank you so much Rebekah. This dress is so, so gorgeous" I breathe out as I take the dress in my hands.

"Well, I am one of the only woman that have commissioned wedding dresses in five different centuries. Never made it down the aisle, of course" Rebekah says disappointed.

"It's not too late, I hear that Marcel is still single, have you informed him of your new form?" I ask her curiously.

"Telling him would only complicate matters. And besides, I'd rather face him in my old body to be completely honest" Rebekah says pushing a curl from her face. Rebekah looks at me caringly. Rebekah just grabs my hands and looks at me. "I know that you and I haven't always seen eye to eye, but in my heart, you will always be a Mikaelson.." Rebekah says as she pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you Bekah, I know that some people wouldn't take that as a compliment, but I do" I joke with her. Rebekah laughs with me happily.

"But, I also got you something else.." Rebekah says with a smile plastered on her face. Suddenly I see Caroline's blonde head peek around the doorway.

"Did you really think that we would miss your wedding?" Caroline asks as happy tears well my eyes.

"Caroline..." I say as I run towards her and hug her tightly, when I get out to the hallway I see Elena, Jeremy and Rick behind her. "You guys!" I say happily as I run towards them and hug them all tightly in a group hug.

"Hi P" All of them say affectionately as they hug me. This day couldn't get any better, all I need is my daughter.

-------------------

"Wow, Rebekah and Klaus really shaped up the place.." Caroline says as he walk into the courtyard to see decorations galore. I haven't seen the courtyard so beautiful ever, I haven't seen the compound so beautiful ever.

"Yeah I know... But I really like it. I always wanted a wedding like this" I say as a small smile creeps along my face.

"Are you getting cold feet? I mean, this is Klaus we are talking about..." Alaric says to me, his voice a little shaky.

"No I'm not getting cold feet, this is the right thing to do.. I want this" I say shrugging him off.

"Well we are happy for you P" Elena says supportively. I smile at her happily. God her and Jeremy look so grown up, I still remember the day that mom and dad brought Jeremy home from the hospital, and now I have a daughter. Time truly does fly.