Chapter 13

*Mature Content*
I wake up to the sun shining through the blinds, hitting my eyes. I feel Elijah's strong arm wrapped around my waist and my back pressed against his chest. I feel him let out a deep exhale and he places a kiss behind my ear.

"Good morning" Elijah's warm voice whispers into my ear. A smile creeps along my face and I turn my head to meet his eyes.

"Morning" I say as I turn my body just so I can look at him. His large hand caresses my cheek as he looks at me lovingly.

"You look so beautiful..." Elijah says as his eyes examine my face. I lean my face into his palm and look at him.

"Thank you.." I breathe out as I look at him happily. I smile and lean in, pressing my lips against his passionately. This feels so nice... It's been months since I've been this happy. I pull away and look at Elijah. Elijah just smiles at me and grabs my hips, pulling me on top of him so I straddle his lap as he leans his back against the headboard.

"You drive me crazy... You know that?" Elijah says as he keeps his hands firmly planted on waist. I place my hands on his chest and smile down at him.

"This is naughty of us..." I say as I plant a kiss on his lips.

"But it does feel incredibly right.." Elijah says as he begins kissing my neck, causing me to let out a few soft moans. I gently push him away.

"I have to go shower before the baby wakes up.." I say to him as I climb off of his lap and hop out of bed. I grab my robe and wrap it around my body. I walk out of the room and peek into the room where Hope is sleeping. Thankfully she is sound asleep and I make my way to the bathroom. I run the shower and step in, feeling the hot water run down my body. I smooth my curls back and feel them cascade down my back. Suddenly the shower curtain opens and Elijah steps in. I scold him playfully with my eyes. "You know, when I said that I was going to shower before the baby wakes up I did not mean we" I tease Elijah. But Elijah just pins me against the shower wall aggressively, catching me off guard. He looks at me hungrily... But not hungry for my blood.

"I know... But I just needed you now.." Elijah says as he presses his lips roughly against mine. Elijah is surprisingly dominant which excites me. He begins kissing down my neck and collarbone causing me to let out a few soft moans. He grabs my thighs and secures my legs around his waist as he presses me up against the cold shower wall as our bodies are pressed up against each other. I drag my nails across his back as his hands grip my thighs roughly.

"Oh my God..." I breathe out as Elijah leaves kisses all over my chest. I grab his face and make him meet my lips, kissing him passionately.

"You make me insane..." Elijah whispers into my ear as he grabs my hands and pins them above my head. I can't deny that this feels amazing, but it will come to an end.. So why not get my fill now?

------------------

"Do you want any coffee?" I ask Elijah curiously as I walk around with his button down shirt and my black spandex.

"Yes please, that would be lovely" Elijah says as he gets up from the kitchen table. I pour two cups of coffee and then sit on the counter top, holding a cup of coffee out for Elijah. He gives me a small smile and takes it in his hands. I take a clip and clip back my thick curl, letting a few go free.

"Hope should be up any minute, Rebekah says that she usually gets up around this time" I say as I look at the clock on my phone. Elijah sets his coffee cup down on the countertop across from me and then gives me a small smile.

"Then a few minutes it is.." Elijah says as he puts his hands on my face pulling me into a kiss. I smile against his lips and pull away.

"Elijah we can't... I was weak in the shower but you can't get me here" I say as I put my hands on his face.