Chapter 25

*Mature Content again, so if you do not feel comfortable please do not read, thank you!*

"Holy shit... Klaus..." I stutter out as I put my hands on his chest to brace myself as I look down at him, a state of euphoria taking over me. We have been up all night, well doing this, but God I don't regret one second of it. I lean down and meet my lips with Klaus's as I move my hips back and forth on him, his hands firmly on my hips.

"Oh my lord... Penelope.." He mutters out through the kiss. I feel him press a few kisses to my collarbone and chest, but not before long that state of euphoria takes over my whole entire body.

"Fuck... Klaus.. I'm... gon--." I try and speak but I can barely make out the words that I want to make out.

After a while and a few minutes of recovery Klaus and I are clinging to each other. I am straddling his lap as we are both sitting up, our bare chests pressed against each other's and our legs tangled up in the white duvet cover. My curls are a messy heap of crazy and beads of sweat drip down both of our faces from our long night. I look at him as my arms drape over his shoulders. He leans in and presses his lips against mine passionately. I absolutely love to be kissed, it's one of the best feelings in the world. I pull away and look at him.

"I could kiss you all day..." I say as my fingertips begin to gently stroke his hair. He smirks and presses his lips against mine again as my hands go to his neck as his gently caress my thighs.

"I cannot remember the last time we had a night like this..." Klaus breathes out as we both take breaths from the kiss. I look at him and laugh a little.

"I know... But I'm glad we ended up back here.." I laugh referring to the mansion and the comfortable bed we are sitting in. His hands gently caress my thighs and lower back.

"Your skin is so soft..." Klaus says as he gently places a kiss on my shoulder, running his finger tips up and down my back and legs, giving me goose bumps. I put my hands on his neck and then pull him into a deep kiss, our energies meeting each other's in the most passionate way. My fingertips gently stroke the back of his neck as I slide my fingers into his hair as his hands remain on my hips, his cold fingers curving around to my lower back. I take a breath and look deep into his dark blue eyes.

"Do you remember when we first met? And I was just this small town girl that new nothing of who she was, I was just the older Gilbert sister who was supposed to protect her siblings from the world around them, and now... I'm here. A hybrid mom in bed with her original hybrid husband..." I say with a little ironic laugh. Klaus quickly grabs me and flips me so that I am underneath him as he hovers over me.

"Do you remember the night of the Mikaelson ball and I made love to you for the first time in this bed?" Klaus asks me curiously as he pins my one hand down, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"How could I forget it? It was the night that changed my life forever..." I mutter, feeling his breath on my lips.

"I remember I ripped that dress that I had bought you and threw you onto this bed, and I changed your life forever, and you changed mine forever..." Klaus breathes out getting closer and closer to me. My heart feels like it starts beating again. Klaus presses his lips against mine as his hands keep mine pinned down. He begins kissing down my neck, making me moan. I quickly push him off of me and speed out of bed, pulling up a pair of underwear and slipping on his button down shirt. "Where do you think you are going?" Klaus asks me sitting up and looking at me.

"Come and get me.." I tease him as I speed out of the room. I speed down to the kitchen and close my eyes, listening for him, trying to see which direction he will come from. But without warning he presses me against the island, his breath on my lips.