Chapter 66

"Are you positive that you want to test my strength? I really don't want to hurt you sweetheart." I say to Klaus as I tie my hair back into a pony tail.

"I understand that you are this powerful being now, but I have a thousand years on you, love. So fighting me should put your strength to the test." Klaus says standing about twelve feet away from me. I look at him wearily.

"I don't know about this Klaus. I really don't want to fight you--" I say but then I am cut off by Klaus speeding over to me and he puts me into a choke hold.

"What? Are you afraid that I am going to beat you, little wolf?" Klaus purrs into my ear. The moment he makes a move against me adrenaline floods my veins and I immediately dig my nails into his flesh making him hiss in pain as break his arm in my hands and flip him over my shoulder causing his back to hit the ground with a 'thud'.

Klaus immediately dashes to his feet holding his bleeding sleeve as he looks at me with his glowing yellow eyes. I take a fighting stance as my eyes glow a dark orange. Klaus speeds at me again, this time trying to take out my legs, but I swiftly jump over him and grab him by the neck, lifting him up off the ground and speeding him to a wall.

He hits the wall with so much force that dust from the bricks puff out as my grip on his throat tightens. I have all of this power that I can barely control. Klaus claws and kicks at me but I just apply more pressure to his throat to continue choking him.

"Throw me." Klaus stutters. I look at him furrowing my eyebrows.

"You want me to throw you?" I ask him confused.

"Just do it!" He commands. I just grab him and throw him to the other side of the compound, making him hit the wall, dismembering some of the bricks. A little bit of blood trickles out of Klaus's nose and mouth as he remains on all fours on the ground. I immediately speed towards him concerned.

"Oh my God sweetheart! Are you alright?" I ask him concerned as I bend down next to him. Klaus picks his head and smiles at me and chuckles a little.

"You're very powerful. If you are not Lucien's equal than you are most definitely better." Klaus says as I help him to his feet. I smile happily and just wrap my arms around him tightly. Klaus laughs as he wraps his arms around me.

"Maybe I could be the key to killing Lucien. I mean, I am a hybrid version of him." I say to Klaus as I pull my head back to look at him in the eyes.

"Lucien cannot know that you live yet, let's not forget that he has the ancestors on his side." Klaus reminds me as he settles his hands on my lower back.

"I'm not intimidated by any witch ancestors, that's for sure." I say to him with an elated look on my face. Klaus just smiles at me happily.

"That's my little wolf." Klaus says as he pulls me into a kiss. I smile against his lips as we kiss each other affectionately. Since Lucien tried to kill me, I think that it's time that the roles get reversed.

----------------------

I hold Hope on my hip, going across the courtyard from the parlor to the kitchen, having just put Faith down for her nap.

"P! P!" I hear a voice call to me. I turn my head and see Marcel with Kol, who is covered in blood. Both of them look extremely upset and in need of help.

"Marcel, Kol! What happened?" I ask them concerned as I walk towards them with Hope still sitting on my hip.

"It's Davina.." Marcel says in a distressed voice, his eyes extremely cloudy. At first, it takes me a second to process what he means but when I see a teary eyed Kol who is covered in blood it hits me by what Marcel means. I put my hand over my mouth.