Chapter 30

"P, where are we going again?" Caroline asks from the hotel room as I straighten my hair in the bathroom.

"To Aiden's funeral. I know that Freya is attempting to locate us with a locator spell but I'm not letting one of my people be laid to rest dishonorably." I say as I button up the last button my shirt. Caroline peeks into the bathroom with Hope on her hip.

"So... Does this mean that you are Klaus are splitting up?" Caroline asks curiously. My stress level has been through the roof lately and Klaus being daggered by his siblings only adds to my stress, because I know when he wakes up it will be as though a tornado has just ripped through New Orleans. I'd prefer if he wasn't daggered because even though him and I have been at odds, I know that he would do anything to protect Hope from Dahlia.

"Care I don't know... I really don't want to talk about it right now.." I say as I push the curls away from my face.

"Don't get snippy with me!" Caroline says walking away from the bathroom.

"I'm sorry Care... I just, am under a lot of stress.." I say taking a deep breath.

"I know it's like the end of the world but I think you should take a chill pill" Caroline says as I come out of the bathroom. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. "Oh! That must be Bonnie!" Caroline says popping up, and putting Hope in her crib. Caroline runs to the door and opens it up.

"Hey Care!" Bonnie says coming into the room and hugging Caroline.

"I'm so glad you are here. P is going a little crazy" Caroline says trying to be quiet. I just roll my eyes and smile at Bonnie.

"Caroline!" Bonnie scolds.

"I'm sorry! It's true!" Caroline says as she looks at me.

"It's fine. I have been going a little crazy." I say as I walk over to Bonnie and hug her.

"It's so nice to see you, P" Bonnie says as she looks at me.

"It's nice to see you too Bon." I smile at her, feeling a tiny sense of relief that she's here. Bonnie looks down at my stomach.

"Oh your shirt is all bunched up... here" Bonnie says as she pats my stomach fixing my shirt but on the third pat she pulls away, her eyes extremely shocked and surprised, almost scared.

"Bon? Is everything okay?" I ask her concerned. She takes a little gasp and just looks at me.

"Penelope... I don't know how to tell you this..." Bonnie says, almost like the air from her chest is just, gone.

"Tell me what? Bonnie am I okay?" I ask again nervously, her reaction killing me.

"Penelope... I know this is going to sound completely insane and you are going to think that I'm crazy.. Because I mean this is supposed to be impossible but I guess nothing is impossible anymore.." Bonnie says ranting.

"Bonnie just tell me!" I yell at her, sick of her ranting. Bonnie just looks at me hesitantly, swallowing hard.

"P... You're pregnant.." Bonnie says, the words that escape her mouth stinging me, no. She's joking she just wants to freak me out. I begin laughing, almost hysterically.

"Bonnie you're funny. But I really don't have time for this." I say, my laughing becoming louder.

"Penelope I'm not lying. I felt it. When I touched your stomach, it was like when I touched your stomach the last time you were pregnant to see if Hope was a girl or boy. I'm not kidding about this!" Bonnie says in the most serious tone ever. In the midst of my laughing I settle down and just look at her for a second. I feel all the air escape my chest.