Lillys POV

After Danny left to go answer the phone

"You've improved so much!" Jersey squeeled happily while jumping up and down. "You guys have learned a lot as well." I complemented them causing Jersey to squeel some more and Caleb to glow with pride. I could tell they were happy. I looked towards the cottage through the crystal wall and could see that Daniel seemed somewhat worried and conflicted. "Lilly?" I heard Jersey call out to me and I turned towards her smiling.

Calebs POV

Several weeks had passed since we were somewhat rescued by this shewolf by the name of Lilly. She had been so generous and kind with us that we couldn't be happier. She took care of me and my love and in turn we swore her our loyalty. In some sense it made us feel like we had found our place in the world. I couldn't understand and neighter could Jersey but even before we met them something called us to this place.

She along with Daniel who assumed was her mate trained us to be her guards and even if they didn't say it aloud I could tell she was an alpha. The power simply radiated from her with ease even though she tried hiding it when she trained some of it escaped her. She was strong and agile in peak shape for an alpha. While Jersey tried to get her attention I followed her gaze and saw that Daniel was walking to his room.

When she turned back to see us she smiled but she didn't really feel happy her aura gave her up. My vision suddenly went blurry and I detected at least six new auras coming closer. "Lilly..." I said but she had already sensed them and turned to look towards the side while Jersey and I flanked her. They got closer to us until we saw that they were rogues or possibly independents.

There were six in total two girls and four guys most of them looked to be our age while the others looked to be older than Lilly herself. They tried to get closer but clashed against an invisible barrier that Daniel had set up after we arrived for safety.

Nathans POV

'I can't believe Lilly wants to come back here' I told myself in disbelief as I walked down the road. "Hello handsome." A somewhat teasing voice said to me as I walked in front of a bench where a blonde sat. I turned to look at her and recognized her as the girlfriend of the alphas son. "Excuse me." I said playing dumb while internally rolling my eyes.

I could sense her desire but I wasn't stupid enough to act on it and I could never bring myself to betray Lilly, my mate like that. The blonde stood up and reached her hand towards my chest but I stopped her. I couldn't believe she was flirting with me in plain view of everyone. "Don't touch me." I said as nicely as possible but it still came out harshly and she stared at me in disbelieve.

"Don't you know who I am?" She asked her anger obvious after my rejection. "Yes and that is why I can't talk you. I respect my mate unlike..." I said and paused to look her up and down, "Others." I said which only served to anger her even more. I didn't care though and began to walk away leaving her fuming and staring daggers at my back.

She was future luna only because the future alpha had chosen her but not because she was his mate. As the story goes when I first got here it was all the buzz. The future alpha had finally presented his future luna to everyone a few years back but a rumor had spread soon after. The rumor as I heard was that the alphas true mate had been killed in a rogue attack shortly after Lilly had left leaving the luna position open.

He did still need a luna to govern there pack and since his mate was gone and her mate had yet to make an appearance they decided to start dating. If her mate appeared to claim her she would leave but if she still remained mateless by the time of his assumption then there mating would be official. Of course I wouldn't know if everything they said was true but it did make for an interesting story.

"In this lifetime, it better be the right time The first time might be your last time

Am I a failure if I got nothing to lose

No, I'm not a failure, I got something to prove." My phones ringtone sounded letting me know I had a call. I had choosen that song because it reminded me of Lilly since it was her debut song as a song writer.

Jake had kept me up to date with every contact he had with her and I knew she had written and sold them many other songs. I looked at the screen but it was a blocked number I thought of ignoring it but after the third ring I answered it. 'Maybe its important' I thought and listened to it.

From the speaker came a voice I thought I wouldn't hear until I saw Lilly again "Nathan it's me Daniel...."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I present to you chapter 36! I hope you enjoy it and as always VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND ADD to your libraries! The story will start picking up from now on so stay tuned to the updates. I will be uploading 37 this week and possibly 38 if I finish in time. I know I take awhile uploading but I'm still working on it. I think its a good size but if you think its short then deal with it. :)