Taehyung - Aquarium

for chacha1819

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who the hell are you?" You ask, staring at the naked guy standing at your front door.

A few moments ago, you had heard a loud crash outside. You ran to the door only to find a giant crater on your lawn and a naked guy. You try your best to focus on his face, which isn't that hard to do since he's incredibly attractive.

"Kim Taehyung," he nods happily. "Nice to meet you." He sticks out a hand.

You continue to stare at him, ignoring his outstretched hand. "Um, okay."

Taehyung pouts and drops his hand. He rudely pushes past you and walks into your house.

"Yah!" You yell. "What are you doing?"

"I'm carrying out my mission." He shrugs without looking at you. He glances around your house.

You avert your gaze from his butt and try to focus again. "So your mission is to carelessly mess up my lawn and barge into my house without any clothes on?"

He looks down as if he's just noticing that he's naked. "Oh." He shuts his eyes and clothes appear on his body. "One problem solved. I'll take care of your lawn later."

"H-how did you..." You back away from Taehyung slightly.

"I'm an alien!" He exclaims happily. "I was sent to Earth on a mission."

"Aliens aren't real."

"That's offensive."

You walk over to him and carefully pinch his shirt between your thumb and index finger. You drag Taehyung toward the door and push him out. He gives you the cutest puppy dog expression, but you shut the door anyway. When you turn around, Taehyung is standing there.

"Oh my god," you nearly scream, clutching your chest.

"That wasn't very nice, Destiny." Taehyung shakes his head and walks past you once again. "You should probably change out of those clothes. You have plans to go to the aquarium today, right?"

You're still dumbstruck over the fact that he teleported from outside and knew your name. You nod your head slowly. "How did you know?"

"I know everything about you?" He winks. "Now go change. Wait," he pauses for a second and blinks his eyes. "There you go."

Your eyes immediately scan your body. Instead of the comfortable t-shirt and sweatpants you had previously been wearing, you now have on a flowy blouse, jeans and sneakers.

"Can we go to the aquarium now?" Taehyung pleads. "I've never been to one before."

Even though you were kind of – scratch that – really freaked out that an alien was currently in your home, you found it oddly comforting, too. Taehyung was an extremely bubbly alien and you could easily get used to him.

"Sure," you say hesitantly. "Let me go get my keys."

"No need," Taehyung says.

He quickly skips over to you and embraces you into a hug. The feel of his arms is distracting, but not enough to distract you from the floating feeling that you begin to experience. It is quick but the scene around you blurs and flashes of light zoom around the two of you. As quickly as it started, it finished. You feel your feet come in contact with the ground once again and a light wind whips past your face. Taehyung lets go of you and you take in your surroundings. You are at the aquarium. Luckily there are only a few people walking around, which makes your sudden appearance unnoticeable.

"Whoa," you breathe. "That was awesome."

Taehyung smiles. "Can we go see the sea creatures now?"

You nod and try to ignore the thought about you teleporting to the aquarium. Hey, at least I didn't have to pay.

The first attraction you stop at is the dolphin tank. You walk up to the glass and watch in amazement as the cute creatures swim around. Taehyung stands beside you, watching you intently.

"Watch this, Destiny," he says, drawing your attention away from the dolphins.

You turn to face Taehyung. He reaches a hand out and presses his palm to the glass. His eyes flutter shut and his forehead creases in concentration. You watch as his arm starts to travel straight through the glass. Soon after, his whole body disappears to the other side of the tank.

When he opens his eyes, he's in the water with the dolphins. He smiles, which causes a few bubbles to escape from his mouth. You glance around quickly and are relieved to find out that there is no one around.

A dolphin swims past Taehyung and he instantly follows it. You watch in awe as the dolphins play with the strange little alien boy. After a few minutes of swimming with the dolphins, Taehyung finally swims back over to the glass. He closes his eyes and is suddenly standing next to you again. Surprisingly, he's not dripping wet.

"Wasn't that cool?" He asks.

"You could've been caught," you respond, "But I guess it was pretty cool."

Taehyung grins widely and grabs your hand. The two of you wander the aquarium for a while stopping every minute or so to check out the animals. It was pretty uneventful, other than the one time that he began communicating with some of the fish and scared away some little kids. Around 2 o'clock, Taehyung guides you over to the food court.

"What would you like?" the man at the counter asks.

"Pizza!" Taehyung shouts. You nudge him slightly and he lowers his voice. "And two cheeseburgers with fries. And a large drink." He turns to face you. "What do you want, Destiny?"

You look at him with wide eyes. "Can I have a cheeseburger, fries and a medium soda?" You say to the cashier.

"That'll be –" the guy starts, but Taehyung interrupts.

"Free," he says quietly.

The guy nods and goes to get your food. You laugh silently at Taehyung's mischievousness. Maybe having an alien friend isn't so bad.

At the table, Taehyung quickly begins to devour his food. You eat slowly, watching as he stuffs his face and mutter about how delicious it is. By the time you finish your burger, Taehyung is stuffing the last piece of pizza in his mouth.

"You eat a lot," you state.

"Where I come from, we don't have these kinds of food," he explains and then takes a sip of his soda.

"So what exactly is your mission?" You ask. You stuff a fry into your mouth as you wait for his response.

"I've been assigned to look after you." He says simply, "Our leader says something about you being important to us. I don't know. I wasn't really listening."

You pick up a napkin and wipe the pizza sauce off of Taehyung's face. "Me? Important?"

"That's what they said, but it's probably just an excuse to get me away from the planet for a little while."

I see why they would want to get rid of you, you think silently to yourself.

"I heard that," Taehyung glares at you.

Your eyes widen in surprise, but you start to laugh. Taehyung laughs along with you.

"Come on," he says after you finish eating. "Let's go see the rest of the attractions."

He stands up and throws away the trash. He holds out his hand for you to take and you place your hand in his. The rest of your day is spent exploring the aquarium with your new alien friend, Kim Taehyung.