~Chapter 26~ Worry

Start from the beginning

"HE'S BACK!" I shouted down the phone and ran to Danny. When I came closer I noticed that his face was covered in blood.

"What happened?" I asked as I sat him down on the couch.

"I-i think that I've met your dad." He said looking down at his hands.

"I don't know how but he knew that I was your boyfriend and he said things like you didn't deserve me and that I needed to ran away. Then he started to beat me up and thank god your mum walked past and helped me and gave me a lift home." He told. I felt the tears form in my eyes. That he had beaten me up was one thing. But now Danny?!

"I'm so sorry." I said giving him a careful hug not to hurt him.

"It's not your fault." He replied kissing the top of my head.

"I was so worried about you." I said as I started to cry.

"I'm sorry." He said taking me in his arms.

"Let's just eat for now." He said slowly getting up. We ate our food and talked about some silly things. When we finished I put everything in the dishwasher while Danny went for a shower. When I had everything in the dishwasher I went upstairs and saw that the bathroom door was open and I saw Danny standing in his t-shirt and boxers wiping the dried blood from his face. I walked into the bathroom and started helping him without saying anything. When his face was clean he asked

"Can you please help me taking my shirt of? My ribs are killing me."

"Yeah of course." I said carefully taking his shirt of. When I took his shirt over his head I gasped when I saw how blue his ribs were.

"What's the matter?" He asked when he heard me gasp.

"Your ribs." I replied still looking at his ribs.

"That's ok. I'm gonna be fine." He said trying to reassure me.

"No it's not." I said looking into his eyes this time.

"I'm gonna call the police." I said turning the shower on for him.

"If that's what you want." Just when he said that I heard the doorbell. So I helped Danny with his boxers and went downstairs to open the door.

"Hi mum." I said confused when I saw her standing there.

"Hi love." She said walking in when I stepped aside.

"I think you've already heard what happened?" She said looking me in the eye.

"Yeah. And I'm gonna call the police." I replied to her.

"There's no need to do that. I've already done that and he's arrested." She said. I know that it sounds very wrong but I felt myself smiling and I was relieved that he was arrested.

"Thanks." I said.

"That's ok. But I wanted to ask how Danny is doing." I asked suddenly worried.

"He says that he's fine but his ribs are totally blue. He's having a shower now." I told her. When I said that he came walking into the living room again in his sweatpants and his shirt in his hands.

"Can you help me again?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I replied carefully helping him putting his shirt on.

"Oh Hey, ms O'Connor." He said when he saw my mum.

"It's O'Hara again. But you can call me Iris." My mum said smiling at him.

"How are you?" She asked him.

"Been better. But it's gonna be ok." He said slowly sitting down while I went to the kitchen to make tea.

"I'm sorry that this happened to you." She said guilty.

"It's not your fault." He replied.

After my mum finished her tea I waved her goodbye and came back in the living room with Danny.

"I think I'm not going to the studio tomorrow." He said sitting down.

"No you better don't. I can stay here and look after you this time." I said sitting down next to him.

"No I can look after myself you can go." He said slowly wrapping his arm around me.

"You're sure?" I asked still worried.

"Yup." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I love you." I said smiling at him.

"I love you too." He said smiling back.

I snuggled up to him careful not to hurt him more and we watched some tv together.

A/T

Hi, I'm sorry that I didn't update for a while. But I'm back now!;) xx