CHAPTER 34 PART 1

Start from the beginning

Once I signed all the paperwork needed and she payed for a two month stay we moved from the motel to the cabin. "No contact with anyone except my grandparents and even then limited. Can I count on your loyalty to me and of course your discretion?" She asked me solemly and I nodded in agreement. " Vous avez à la fois ma loyauté et ma discrétion, Alpha." (You have both my loyalty and my discretion, Alpha.)

"Mrs. Krieger, when would you like to begin training?" I asked her. "Don't call me Mrs. Krieger, don't call me alpha. Call me....Call me Lilly just like everyone else." She told me and I nodded in agreement. "We should start training tomorrow so we can have a fresh start. I also have another favor to ask of you if it isn't too much to ask." She said to me respectfully like an equal instead of a worker.

"Of course A...Lilly." I said remembering how she asked me to adress her. "In case anyone around here asks about why were here together just say....say we're a couple on vacation. I know we're not a couple but I think that's an easier explanation for nosey people or locals packs. Of course if your not comfortable with saying that we could always come up with something else." She said a bit unsure with eyes that could melt anyones heart.

I thought about it for a few minutes while Lilly looked at me a bit worried and unsure. I hadn't found my mate yet but not many people did. Yet it felt a bit strange to pretend to be dating my future Alpha female and for the first time in my work I was a bit confused. Yet if us pretending to be a couple kept her in anyway safe I would do it gladly.

"Yes I agree. Pretending would be the safest...for you." I said and she smiled happily. "Come inside we should talk." She said cheerfully and lead me into the living room. "Sit." She told me and I took a seat in direct view of her in the kitchen. "I'm just gonna get us something to drink. There's coke, and tea, and a bottle of vodka." She told me and I looked at her surprised. 'Did she say Vodka?'

Thinking back to when we bought groceries for the cottage I couldn't remember seeing her buy any alcohol. "How did you get that?" I asked her and she smiled. " I had it with me since we left." She said as if that was explanation enough. "So what do you want? I'm getting myself some vodka and sprite." She said and I couldn't help but think that I shouldn't let her drink. I also couldn't stop her though and so I asked for the same.

She brought both our drinks over and sat down next to me. We sat there for a few minutes not saying anything just sipping our drinks. After awhile she got her phone and hooked it up to the house speaker system. Soon music flooded the house and she smiled. "You know when I was smaller and alone because the other kids didn't want me I would sit in a quiet place and just listen to music. It was my escape." She said swaying to the music.

I understood what she meant when she said music was her escape because I thought the same thing. Music was always there good or bad and it never judged you. "I see your point of view Lilly. Your life might've not been perfect but my life wasn't exactly peachy either." I blurted out before I realized what I had said. "Tell me about it." She said her eyes understanding her demenor calm and her attention completely focused on me.

We talked all night about our prospective lifes and how growing up had changed us. She had so much to say and so did I. Our lifes were different and yet alike then she told me something that surprised me even though I already knew it. "Nathan is my mate the pull is much too strong for me to deny it but I don't understand it. I already have mate his name is Brad a member of the group three days grace. Do you know him?"

I nod and she continues. "I feel so confused because even though I can't deny that Nathans pull on me is much stronger than anything I've felt before Brad has a pull on me too. I can't betray Brad he came before Nathan and I would never want to hurt him. He is so sweet, gentle and loving that leaving him would break my heart. Besides I know he feels a pull towards me as well." She said taking deep rapid breaths as she spoke.

It seemed like the floodgates had been opened and she was trusting me with her fears and doubts like I was more than just her guard. "Could I possibly have to mate or am I just going crazy? I know one pull is stronger than the other but I don't know what that means." She looked at me with tears in her eyes so naturally I hugged her.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE! You guys know the drill! Hope you enjoy the story and this is part one so keep tuned for the next part. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all in other words....Don't bitch. Sorry if I'm crude and I don't mean no disrespect to any of my loyal readers or give a bad example to my "younger" readers but honestly I'm just being honest. So if you don't like, or agree with any part this my story move along to something that appeals to your milder nature. As always Thanx and keep reading