Chapter 79

Chapter 79 Extinguisher

Alexa's POV

"Do you know...how happy I am that you're off work today? We could stay in...or go out." Noah's hands pushed my hair back to speak into my ear as his large hands made their way down my body.

I smiled, curling up under the blanket. Noah's long legs tangled with mine and I could feel him naked against me. I smiled slightly as his front pressed against me, his erection against my leg. He seemed to always be turned on in the mornings, wanting to have sex right away.

"Baby...please." he threw his leg over me, straddling my waist.

"Please?" he poked his lip out before leaning down, nudging his warm nose against time.

All it took was him grinding his bulge against me once, making me moan and lift my hips to press against him. He rubbed against my clit and I found myself breathless underneath him, getting so turned on by what he was doing.

"One...more move and I could be inside you but I'd really like to taste you. Would you like that...me licking you and..."

"Yes." I cut him off.

"Good."

My body was trembling in anticipation as his hot lips trailed down my body, right down the valley of my breasts and across the expanse of my stomach. I moaned as his lips reached the very bottom of my stomach, just over my sex. My phone sounded, filling the silence in the room.

"Ignore it."

I nodded and Noah's head ventured down a tiny bit more, his tongue shooting out over my clit just as my phone rang again. Noah groaned, rubbing over my clit as he reached for my phone on the nightstand. I moaned but his movements stopped.

"It's your mom."

"Ugh...Just turn it off. God...touch me, Noah. I'll call her back. I..." I didn't finish talking before he began flicking his tongue over my clit once again.

"Yesss....Noah. Yes."

"Mmm...say my name again."

"Noah...mmm" I lifted my hips, feeling him smile against my sex, large hands pinning my hips to the mattress beneath me.

I bit my bottom lip harshly as he pleasured me, his tongue swirling around the sensitive nub before lightly biting down, shoving a couple fingers into my wet entrance. His fingers plunged in and out quickly as his lips trailed back up my body, finding my neck once again.

"God, baby, you're so fucking wet. Are you close?"

"Y-Yes." I panted as his thumb pressed against my clit.

I could feel the build at the bottom of my spine and I was a panting mess underneath him.

"C'mon baby."

With his words and his kisses at my neck, I came around his fingers. They swirled inside of me, dragging out my orgasm before he brought his digits up to his mouth, cleaning my orgasm away. I tugged on the bedsheets as his tongue cleaned me, spreading my legs further and lifting them to rest overtop of his shoulders. His tongue continued licking me even after the remains of my orgasm were cleaned away. It felt so good to have his lips against my sex, feeling the metal of his lip ring brush against my most sensitive area.

"Feels good, right baby?"

"Let me make you feel good."

He trailed up my body quickly, crashing our lips together and kissing me with everything he had. Since our discussion when we almost broke up, Noah and I had been getting back on track, making compromises and just making each other so happy. Things kind of shifted back to the way they used to be and I was so thankful for that, feeling as though everything was going to be okay. My therapist was helping me and for that I would be eternally grateful.

"Lex, I'm going to go take a shower. Call your mom back, okay?"

"Um...but...I wanted to..."

"It's okay. I'm fine for now. I just think you should call your mom back. She might need you and I don't feel good about you not answering. I'll be in the shower. Call her."

He stood from the bed and quickly headed for the bathroom, giving me a nice view of his round ass. I chuckled to myself as I reached for my phone powering it back on. As soon as I unlocked the screen, notifications from missed calls, texts, and voicemails flooded in. I immediately panicked. Ben had tried to call. My dad...mom...Sawyer all had attempted to get in touch with me. Right as I was about to return the calls, my mother's face appeared on the screen and I quickly swiped my finger across the glass to answer it.

"Mom?"

"Lex! Finally! I've been trying to reach you for the past..."

Her voice was worrying and I couldn't concentrate on anything she was saying until I knew what was going on and why she was so panicky.

"What's wrong?"

"Lex...I don't know, baby...It's Cole."

I gulped down a breath, leaping from my bed, tugging at my hair as I pressed the phone harder to my ear. I began pacing, scared to ask...scared to know what was wrong with him. When the anticipation was too much, I tugged on my hair and began to speak.

"What's wrong with Cole?"

"He's in the hospital, princess." She whispered and my I closed my eyes, the fast pace of my heartrate terrifying.

"What...What happened?" I managed to choke out but the other end of the line was silent.

"I don't know, baby. They won't say yet."

I hung up my phone, reaching for my clothes on Noah's floor to put back on. I opened Noah's drawer, retrieving a flannel before quickly lacing up my combat boots. I didn't bother to run a brush through my hair or apply any makeup. I popped a piece of gum in my mouth, stuffing my toothbrush into my bag so I could brush my teeth at the hospital. I yanked open the door and in a flash, I was gone.

Please be okay, Cole.

I need you.

Noah's POV

"Lex..." I called, waiting for an answer as I wrapped the fluffy towel tightly around my waist, stepping out of the tub.

"Lex...baby?" I called again, only to be met with an empty room as I opened the bathroom door.

I stepped into my room, looking all around and wondering why Lex wasn't there, lying on my bed like she had been. Walking over to my closet, I picked out some clothes to put on, running the towel over my hair as I did. I slid a long sleeved t-shirt over my torso and stepped into some black jeans that were ripped at the knees. For some reason, my heart was pounding and I turned around, my eyes flicking to the spot beside my nightstand, her bag no longer resting there. I began to panic, pulling out my phone to dial her number.

"C'mon, Lex." I grunted when the call went straight to her automated voicemail.

I ended the call and dialed Sawyer's number, closing my eyes as it rang a couple times. Finally, I heard him pick up.

"Noah?"

"Saw, where's Lex? Do you know where she is?"

"She's...here. I...We're at the hospital. I think her phone died. She was about to call you but..."

"Why are you at the hospital?" I interrupted, too impatient to wait any longer.

"It's Cole...We don't know what's happened but he's in critical care. They won't tell us anything yet but we're waiting to hear."

"Shit." I cursed under my breath, knowing how terrified Lex probably was.

Maybe Cole would never be a person I cared for but I didn't want anything happening to him for Lex's sake. I knew deep down that she could never be the same without him. No matter how badly I hated him, I couldn't for a second wish harm on him.

Please be okay, Lex.

A/N

Vote, share, and comment.

Faith <3